[Drama 2012] Cheongdamdong Alice / Alice in Cheongdamdong 청담동 앨리스

Guest nabi

Guest Maritha

At first i'm really angry to read that article. Why she/he doing something like that? are they happy do that? are they relieved ?
Hey if you truly his fans you should support him and his costar as well. Because if you support his drama will be more success and that's a advantage too for PSH
He will gain more popularity and gain more job. So please delete your article or stop bashing Moon Geun Young and other PSH costar.
That just make you look bad and FAIL as his fans.

@KatKat09
hahaha really! your comment make me calm down and aware from my anger

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just notice something here,
Some of us here are just lurking and then leaving some comments to that site.
So sad to know that.
i may not have some evidence, but i notice something.
i'll just keep it secret for now. @_@

I just don't like that kind of dirty tricks to bashed someone who is hardworking for his/her craft of works.

PLEASE SEE OUR NEW THREAD FOR OUR SIGEUN COUPLE @_@
SIGEUN COUPLE

I've just got back from my work .... hurm .. I''ve read that ignorant article at the school ... I was so boiled up when I first read it , but then not long after I just laughed it off ... coz I think  the writer seems to be jealous of MGY seeing how MGY has very good relationship with PSH offscreen , I do agree with Betchay , maybe she can't really take it after watching SiGeun's bonding in the last scene filming vid ... ahaks!! perhaps she's living in her own world thinking that maybe one day she would has the chance to be Mrs Park . such a pitiful person she is ... really pitiful  ... *sigh* .. 

I have got so so so disgusted and mad when saw what was "SO THEY THINK THEY ARE CLEVER" B***** Group at parksiho4u.com! For goodness sake! These lunatics really have nothing better to do! If you who are lurking somewhere around here, I said to YOU; "GO TO that DARK PIT AND BE BURNT!!!"

@monchoo And to think their site carry the name of the actor they are supporting.  And they are posting such garbage...who do they think would not look bad when that name is what appears attached to their post of trash.  no brainer right? :-@

Guest liv2dfull

To all MGY fans... PEACE! :DI'm a PSH fan who lurks here because I enjoy watching CCDA, and reading what others have to say as the drama unfolds added to the excitement of waiting for the next episode. Apologies if some PSH fans hurt your feelings, we are not all like that. MGY is a nice lady and she's entitled to have a relationship with anyone she chooses. If she's happy, then good on her. 

@liv2dfull  peace too .. :) .  SiGeun shippers/MGY fans  are not bashing PSH fans generally right here. we're only venting out our dissatisfaction towards the writer of that article and some PSH fans who badmouthed MGY badly .. only those particular  fans.. we know that PSH still has so many considerate and kindhearted fans all over the world. it's just that those fans who dissed others inconsiderately that anger us. I hope you do understand that. as for MGY . she's not in a relationship with the director . it's a well known fact that she's close to the director since they collaborated before in The Painter of The Wind . 
I really feel so bad for the director . he's already a respected aged director . I'm very sure that he has his very  own  happy family . his wife ,his sons/daughters/grandchildren might be so mad and  and sad if they  happen to understand English and read that article .the article definitely tarnished MGY and the director's name.  who knows that the writer might even be sued for writing  out such allegations. if I'm in the shoes of MGY's or the director's family member , I would surely sue them without doubt. 

@liv2dfullThe point of the matter is MGY has NO relationship whatsoever with that cinematographer.  She obviously did not choose such kind of a relationship if i may borrow the WORDS YOU USED.Now carelessly, a know-it-all, hallucinating PSH Fan just posted the delusional article. Such are the grounds of defamation and libel.

Hat..i know you're lurk here right..
I believe bashing someone is your hobby. something that made you happy and being your everyday life like eating and drink. Do you know how great you are..people like you can made people commit suicide. did you watch Ghost..yeah..you can see some people like you in that drama. hiding behind the computer, gossipin and bashing everyone to make yourself happy.
and guess what..PSH hates you too...hahahahaha

AND THOSE VIDEOS....that were used in the defamatory article that was posted on that site...the one who wrote it does not even own those videos.Whoever owns them legally (whether it be SBS or some TV company or talent agency) - and they were maliciously used as instruments to tarnish a celebrity and a cinematographer's reputation - Now I wonder if SBS would take this one lightly, I don't think they should let this one pass. whoever you are how dare you use their video on such a shameful motive and with MALICIOUS INTENT !  The repercussions of the act you did...you might as well anticipate it.
They shouldn't have categorized their post under Miscellaneous...more aptly under "Malicious content."
BY THE WAY...THAT SITE IS RUN BY 3 -MEDUSA (who seem to claim they are females).  Now if you're wondering what creatures are those..try to google it.
Hmmm...there were even credits for the video at the end of that article...even had the brazeness to give thanks to Namoo agency...now it is known where the videos are from:(Credits: 感觉着感youku.com; ThaiNEWMARIO@youtube.comnamooofficial@youtube.com. Thanks!)

Guest liv2dfull

@mcleen, I don't know if the director is married or not. Yeah, I feel so bad for him and MGY as well.
@emerald_2, I was speaking in general terms and I wasn't thinking along those lines. It didn't occur to me to think he's married. They mentioned the age difference which is why I said that. Whether MGY is with someone who is younger or older, rich or poor... to me that shouldn't make a difference as long as she's happy.  And I would say the same thing for PSH. As long as my man is happy, I'm happy for him. :D

Guest rintintintin

Wait, I think they delete that article earlier. Don't worry guys, I went to their site but good thing I didn't read it hahaha! I think they criticize MGY here. Gggggeeeeezzzz! Why on earth those haters thinking? Sorry guys, I think we need a lawyer to solve this hahahaha! :))

emerald_2 said:
They shouldn't have categorized their post under Miscellaneous...more aptly under "Malicious content."
BY THE WAY...THAT SITE IS RUN BY 3 -MEDUSA (who seems to claim they are females).  Now if you're wondering what creatures are those..try to google it.
Hmmm...there were even credits for the video at the end of that article...even had the brazeness to give thanks to Namoo agency...now it is known where the videos are from:(Credits: 感觉着感youku.com; ThaiNEWMARIO@youtube.comnamooofficial@youtube.com. Thanks!)

@rintintin yes , the writer had deleted the article. I'm pretty sure either she lurks in here or some of her ally who happens to lurk here as well told her that the article she wrote already made so many people mad at her... since she already deleted the bad article , I guess we should also stop talking about that so called lady. she's not even worth being mentioned in this thread after this. we can go back to our happy loving discussion on CDDA and our OTP .

Archived