[Drama 2012] Cheongdamdong Alice / Alice in Cheongdamdong 청담동 앨리스

Guest nabi

I leave for not even a day and this thread has gone up by so many posts haha.
@early219
AHHH! BTS cast party pics!
Kim Ji Seok is SO adorable. Look at hime trying to bite So E-Hyun's head hahaha. Maybe MGY was the one taking the pic of that group photo?
I'm just going to think to myself that PSY wouldn't post any pics of him and MGY together because it would draw suspicion if they eventually date haha. I'm so delusional. Miss the drama already. I'm going to rewatch this series soon.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest betchay

Love... love the BTS that SBS shared to us.
Hope they will give us more to cure our withdrawal sickness.

Because of Cha II Nam & YJ's car were identical in colors & plate numbers. lol
I checked SJ's calling card booklet & TH, they were diff. & I'm glad the production didn't overlook it this time. lol

I just happened to check on "My little bride", SJ father & Kim Rae Won' father were played by the same actor.
Moonie became his daughter-in-law twice. hehhehe

Guest sarahsevang

I hope sbs will RELEASE A SPECIAL BTS OF CDDA. PLEASE PLEASE..... IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN WRITE IN KOREAN TO SBS FOR OUR REQUEST? LETS GET A FAN PETITION FOR MORE BTS. T__T

Guest betchay

Hi guys, Ayame already started the thread for our SiGeun couple.
Feel free to visit and join us there...

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2013468/si-geun-couple-park-shi-hoo-moon-geun-young-official-thread#latest

Guest rintintintin

Gosh, we can't recover on this drama already hahaha! Let's go to the rehab center girls hahaha! 
And to @early219

Since you said that Ha Ji won should be work with PSH bec. they're the same age. For me, I'm okay on that since I like HJW before. Or maybe he should work with Kim Ha neul there they have a same year with PSH there hahaha!

:)

betchay said: Love... love the BTS that SBS shared to us.
Hope they will give us more to cure our withdrawal sickness.

Because of Cha II Nam & YJ's car were identical in colors & plate numbers. lol
I checked SJ's calling card booklet & TH, they were diff. & I'm glad the production didn't overlook it this time. lol

I just happened to check on "My little bride", SJ father & Kim Rae Won' father were played by the same actor.
Moonie became his daughter-in-law twice. hehhehe

Can i ask if someone like HAT is lurking here ????
Sorry chinggu, i can't take it anymore.

I know we shouldn't make this some attentions, but i saw some article written by that someone HAT.
Some malicious article regarding MGY and the PD-nim, making out???.
Don't you know you can be sued for libel, if someone from NAMOO actors would see you're written article about MGY.
DAMN!!! who ever you are.. i know you are lurking here.. cos i show you posted some MV done of our friends to your site.
I thought you are not that shameless person, but base on what you have written about MGy and the PD-nim.
Now i know what mind do you have.
SHAME ON YOU. You make me angry....

You should support and understand all the co-star of PSH and not bashing them. Now who are you calling a fool from your article.

~X( ~X( ~X(

Guest MGYlove

No, but she's sick woman to stories like this is anything! HAT YOU if you pass by here removes your article! you who are you to invent such stories?No but it gets really bad! kind of crazy you should be treated! I am shocked to read this!

interesting...i don't understand why the http://parksihoo4u.com/ website posted something that is not related to Park Shi Hoo. I thought they only post stuff about him. Clearly this site shows that there are people who are not fond of MGY being paired up with PSH as the main leads. Moreover this also show us the reason why PSH once said he will never reveal who he is dating in real life.

Guest lbelieve

They say ignorance is bliss. HAT must be living a very blissful life (lies as it may). I kind of feel sorry for HAT, who is obviously a pitiful person with much time on her hands, and whose mind is trapped in the gutter somewhere.

DEAR PSH FANAnd all your cohorts here
Are you by chance lurking here since day one ?

Because we sense there’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing in the thread amongst us… and that is to put it mildly.

The words I wanna put might not be agreeable on the forum rules of this thread.

Oh dear whoever you are, I’m sure PSH is soooooo proud of you (or so you think in your delusional mind).
Does he even know you by name, are you even close to him, does he even say hello to you personally ?

would he even give you the time of day????

And what disappointment it would be to find out that he has a creepy fan like you….what a shame…he might even cringe...ewwww !

Do you claim that what you post online are intelligent?

They’re not even truthful

All your empty claims,,,,a video or photo are not even valid proofs

Has life been so harsh on you that you turned out like this?

Oh poor you.

Must you pour out your ultimate inner failures, and frustrations so reflectively online, vent it out on someone who has not done anything to you.

Just because of your admiration of an actor you have stooped that low. 

:-L

Guest MGYlove

No but this is too much! CDDA is over, what it takes him to write this kind of article is more, is wrong! MGY us fans all know that the MR to work with Moonie in painter of wind, it is normal if they are close, moonie is the kind of person who respects his elders! should prevent NAMOOACTEURS in this kind of business?

Guest anitgone

@early219, hi I understand why you're angry... I just want to ask, wasn't that video released by sbs or posted by Namoo a long time ago? I don't really get it. CDDA has ended and one of the things I'm thankful about-- although I am going to miss this drama so much-- is that this negativity will also come to an end. HSK and CSJ got their happy ending. PSH and MGY did an awesome job, as well as the supporting cast. kudos to the writers for their audacity -- I think the story had a lot of depth, and dealt with themes that we don't usually see confronted in most dramas. It was an enjoyable journey, and you guys are so adorable and funny, insightful. Am thankful so many have kept this thread alive, and it was fun reading your posts! And lastly, let's all happily coexist, because after all,aren't we all here for our love of dramas?

Archived