[Drama 2012] Cheongdamdong Alice / Alice in Cheongdamdong 청담동 앨리스

Guest nabi

Guest MGYlove

Goo Won for his next film " FIST OF LEGEND " which will be released in April!
cr:CDDA FB482356_239033256234160_1979197603_n.jpg

Main trailer added for movie FIST OF LEGEND starring Hwang Jung-Min, Yu Jun-Sang, Yoon Je-Moon & Lee Yo-Won. Movie deals with three "regular" men who take part in a reality TV fighting show, set within a MMA style ring. Movie will be released April 10, 2013 in South Korea.
306174_239078419562977_504016220_n.jpg

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MGYlove

Moon Geun Young showed her adorable love for her fans!

Her agency Namoo Actors shared a video via Twitter and wrote, “Showing you the cookie video from the 4th fanmeeting ‘Rest‘!! Actor Geun Young prepared the cookies herself for her fans~ This is the video that shows her (fighting spirit) to make the cookies~♥”.

The video shows Moon Geun Young dressed up in comfortable clothes to cook. When she sees the cookies, she can’t help but exclaim, “They’re so pretty!“. She then proceeded to work hard to make the meringue, earl grey, and almond chocolate chip cookies. She joked, “I put in some special ingredients so you’ll never forget the taste when you eat it once.”

She also added, “I’m really good at cooking! I can steam eggs, make egg rolls, scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, soft boiled eggs, egg soup, and egg fried rice. I’m good at kimchi stew and spaghetti, too!”

[c]allkpop.com482744_239132026224283_1179509178_n.jpg

Guest MGYlove

Moon Geun Young talks about her international fans on her Fanmeeting 

Q : There are a lot of foreign fans loving you even though there are
difficulties of language and distance. What do you want to say to them?

Moon: Though there was no activities overseas, thankfully, fans in other countries find my works, and cheer me up. Very amazing(신기한)to me, and I'm sorry
(not to do somethin for foreign fans) and thank to them. 

Q : Please say thanks to them in English

Moon : Thank you very much ^^

credits: DCBH.net
225583_239475539523265_1718215515_n.jpg

Guest MGYlove

Huhu I think SJ and SK  listening to the song, she has a great voice this amateur, 축하 ^^

(Daddy Long Legs) CDDA

Guest MGYlove

Park Kwang Hyun will play the role of Yoon Jae in the "Summer Snow"

"Summer Snow" original drama was aired in Japan in 2000. The drama was extremely popular and won the best picture Oscar ceremony in Japan. The musical production of "Summer Snow" will start to play Osaka in April and will be in Tokyo in May.
483853_241016892702463_1264797078_n.jpgCR:CDDA FB

Guest MGYlove

So Yi Hyun explains why she took on a cold city woman role again

Through SBS TV weekend drama ‘Cheongdamdong Alice’ which concluded its run recently, South Korean actress So Yi Hyun used her outstanding acting ability to create ‘new generation Cheongdamdong daughter-in-law’ and ‘young madam’ images. However, the keywords that attracted most attention was ‘the rediscovery of So Yi Hyun’.
Through the drama, So Yi Hyun was able to portray the image of the cold-hearted and selfish nature of Seo Yoon Joo, who is a Cheongdamdong daughter-in-law that has much hurt and scars, and her acting has won much praise generally from the public.
So Yi Hyun said, “When the word ‘rediscovery’ was tagged onto me, I felt really embarrassed. This is probably because I have been in the industry for more than 10 years already. Furthermore, the image of Seo Yoon Joo is pretty similar to mine in real life, so viewers probably felt at ease when viewing the drama.” Just as So Yi Hyun pointed out, Seo Yoon Joo is cold-hearted, pretentious, but is otherwise a very capable woman, and it is eerily similar to So Yi Hyun herself in real life.
She continued, “I didn’t choose the role of Seo Yoon Joo just because it fitted my image. I was attracted to the role because she was a capable woman, and it wasn’t a role that tormented the drama’s protagonist.” So just like that, So Yi Hyun took on the role of Seo Yoon Joo, dumps Cha Seung Jo (Park Shi Hoo), and devises a plan just to live in Cheongdamdong. Her role which saw her fighting tooth and nail to become a ‘Cheongdamdong daughter-in-law’ was thus perfectly born.
When it was revealed earlier that she was taking on the role of Seo Yoon Joo, many were worried for So Yi Hyun. They were worried that it would overlap with her previous ‘cold-hearted women’ roles. But So Yi Hyun managed to display another side of her charms through the drama. So Yi Hyun expressed, “Although I look like a cold-hearted woman on the outside, and I rarely came into contact with such roles that required me to act like one. Most of my previous roles were just career woman types, so when people look at it generally, they will feel that I am a cold-hearted woman because I just have that image.”
Through the drama, So Yi Hyun managed to have the experience of becoming a married woman. Seo Yoon Joo got married with Cha Seung Jo and then a divorce, before remarrying again. Through the drama, So Yi Hyun has managed to experience it all. She expressed with a smile, “At the film set, many call me the real madam, and still do so now, so I am really happy. But I don’t have the same relationship mentality as Seo Yoon Joo. Seo Yoon Joo is calculative, and plans ahead, treating love as a business. But I don’t do any of that, I belong to those who disregards everything outside of love.”
Just as what was said earlier, after experiencing the role of a married woman, what thoughts does she have towards marriage? So Yi Hyun said, “Many of my friends have already gotten married, but at the present moment, I am more inclined towards work than getting married. I however feel that having children must be done at an earlier age. I hope to get married and have children at an appropriate time. I hope to find a man who can have long conversations with me. I can’t be like Seo Yoon Joo, who would fall in love with someone just to become a Cheongdamdong daughter-in-law,” outlining her personal belief towards love.
Dramas and reality are opposites, and the same goes for actresses and their roles. Through the interview, it enables us to know So Yi Hyun who is somewhat similar to Seo Yoon Joo. Furthermore, we also come to know that So Yi Hyun isn’t the cold-hearted woman that people generally associate her with. She is just a career woman who is focused on her craft.

By: Hyun Soo Kwak
©Korea Star Daily/KpopFighting.com
CDDA FB
72486_241352842668868_1352253808_n.jpg

Guest MGYlove

"Top Star" created by actor Park Joong-hoon stars Eom Tae-woong and So I-hyeon.

"Top Star" is about a man who starts off as the manager of one of the greatest top stars in Korea and becomes a top star later himself.

Eom Tae-woong takes on the role of Tae-sik, the man who starts from scratch and becomes a top star himself. He is lame and innocent but suddenly changes when he is charged and provoked to become successful.

Creator Mina who will weaken Tae-sik is played by So I-hyeon. Current rising icon from "Cheongdam-dong Alice", So I-hyeon is coming back with a movie for the first time in a while.

©Hancinema
cr:CDDA FB
581712_241591385978347_249261357_n.jpg

Guest MGYlove

Lee Seung Gi•Moon Geun Young ranked #1 celebrity who are doing the working life well.

'Male celebrities' careers will do well, such as more than half of the respondents, 52.2% (483 patients) cited by Lee Seung Gi.
'Women Artists' careers will do well, such as the Moon 33.0% (305) took first place.
Cheongdam-dong, Moon Alice SBS drama "Moon Geun Young recently after new designer hansegyeong rolled into the station, led to a consensus of 20-30 viewers.

©http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=008&aid=0003012594

301579_242205355916950_817678534_n.jpg
cr:CDDA FB

Guest MGYlove

Noh Min Woo mentioned MOON GEUN YOUNG on his recent interview:

Noh Min Woo has mostly acted with female costars older than him. He says he thinks it’s because he looks “older than his age” [note: NMW is born in 1986] but that he would now like to act together romantically with an actress younger than him.

The person who he has an interest in is Moon Geun Young.

“I thought she was so pretty as the manhwa like character she showed in ‘Marry Me Mary’ (KBS2). I definitely would like to meet her in a project.”

source: http://news.donga.com/3/all/20110513/37188799/1
credits to and translations by Soompi Moons
69841_242297022574450_1683467274_n.jpg
559828_233766246760861_1617223334_n.jpgCR:CDDA FB

Guest MGYlove

Uhm Tae Woong, Kim Min Jun, and So Yi Hyun To Star in Movie “Top Star”

It was recently revealed that the actors will star in the movie directed by actor Park Joong Hoon.
Uhm Tae Woong will play the role of Tae Sik, a manager from a star who is innocent, humble and very talented who shows different colors.
Kim Min Jun will play the role of the super star, and So Yi Hyun will play the role of producer Mi Na.
“Top Star” will be about a man named Tae Sik (Uhm Tae Woong), who is the manager of a super star Won Joo (Kim Min Jun), he then goes on to becomes a super star himsel, and become rivals with Won Joo. Mi Na who is a producer, will be the one that provokes these two men.
Like mentioned before, this movie is produced by veteran actor Park Joong Hoon. The actor has been in more 20 movies, but he has never appeared in a drama before. He also has ventured into MCing, when he hosted his own show in 2009.
No word on when the movie will start filming or when it will premiere.

©CDDA FB
1877_241803185957167_1247914064_n.jpg

Guest MGYlove

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: center; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"So Yi Hyun in the show "incarnation" SBS487609_241360509334768_780943772_n.jpg
555091_241360476001438_1142638457_n.jpg
199040_241360726001413_347859967_n.jpg
420016_241360996001386_940924939_n.jpg
531626_241360962668056_1626358801_n.jpgCR/CDDA FB

Archived