[Drama 2012] Cheongdamdong Alice / Alice in Cheongdamdong 청담동 앨리스

Guest nabi

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

‘청담동 앨리스’ 박시후 “내 상대역에 문근영이 딱”

[일간스포츠] 입력 2012.11.25 14:58 글자크기 글자 크게글자 작게 htm_20121125145814c010c011.jpg

배우 박시후가 SBS 새 주말극 '청담동 앨리스'에서 상대역으로 호흡을 맞추게 된 문근영에 대해 칭찬했다.

' 청담동 앨리스'는 평범한 서민 여자의 '청담동 며느리되기 프로젝트'를 그렸다. 진정한 결혼의 조건과 행복에 대한 이야기를 경쾌하게 담아낼 예정. 극중 박시후는 세계적인 명품유통회사의 CEO인 차승조 역을, 문근영은 지앤의류 신입디자이너 한세경역을 맡았다.

이 에 박시후는 "승조를 통해 멋있는 역할부터 기존에 보여드리지 못한 제대로 망가지는 모습까지 보여드리게 되었다"며 "워낙 스펙트럼이 넓은 캐릭터라 스스로도 기대가 크다. 대본을 볼 때마다 자신감이 생기고 있다"고 작품에 대한 애정을 드러냈다.

이어 문근영과의 호흡에 대해서는 "정말 세경 역할에는 근영씨가 딱이다. 더구나 배려가 많은 배우라 나도 연기하기가 참 편할 것 같다. 연기호흡도 무척 잘 맞는다"고 털어놓았다.

t_ad.gif한편 박시후를 포함해 문근영과 소이현·김지석 등이 출연하는 '청담동 앨리스'는 '다섯손가락' 후속으로 12월1일 첫방송된다.

원호연 기자 bittersweet@joongang.co.kr
사진제공=SBS

Guest mgyfever

PSH talked about MGY in his latest interview....here is a translation of just that part :)

Park Shi Hoo Says Moon Geun Young is an Actress with a lot of Consideration in Latest Interview

526296_417423538328444_1069434901_n.jpg

"Really, Moon Geun Young is perfect for the role of Se Kyung. Moreover, because she is an actress with a lot of consideration, it is truly comfortable to act (with her) and we really act well together."

source: newsen http://bit.ly/WLT6yx
translation: Soompi Moons http://www.facebook.com/SoompiMoons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yefVIsKX0E id="watch-headline-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; font-size: 1.8333em; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "[TRAILER FANMADE] CHEONGDAMDONG ALICE (MOON GEUN YOUNG & PARK SHI HOO)

ck1Oz said: But I really didn't like having a stupid heroine. Without any backbone. I am so happy now to see a bit of fight in her. But Nam Goong Min is playing a douchebag of an ex huh?

@luvbong, I think so too! MGY must be a very caring person coz he keeps repeating  how considerate she is of others.  I can't help but thinking that they're getting along very well on the set and that makes me more eager to anticipate an explosive chemistry on screen as well. ;)

class="entry-title"CDDA news 2012.11.25 Posted on 2012/11/26 8:30 am by H.A.T.

201211251124382410_1.jpg

2012.11.25    News report

“Cheongdam-dong Alice” Park Si Hoo: “Moon Geun Young is a considerate actor”

Park Si Hoo displays his exotic charm.

In the new SBS weekend drama “Cheongdam-dong Alice” the male protagonist Park Si Hoo reveals infinite affection for his character.

In the drama PSH plays Cha Seung Jo, the president of a global luxury goods distribution company.  PSH says his character “looks really cool because he cannot reveal the hurt in his heart” and “the character displays a wide spectrum of emotions in the script and you can expect to see his sense of confidence”, showing affection for his character.

About his co-star Moon Geun Young, Park Si Hoo says she is very considerate and he feels comfortable acting with her.

PSH’s movie “Confession of murder” has surpassed the 2 million attendance.  “I am getting good reviews for my first movie and I feel very happy,” he said.

If the movie exceeds 5 million viewers, he has pledged to swim at Haeundae.  He hopes people will like his new drama “Cheongdam-dong Alice” which will start soon.

“Cheongdam-dong Alice” is about an ordinary girl who becomes a Cheongdam-dong daughter-in-law and it also discusses the real meaning of marriage and happiness.  It will start broadcasting on December 1 after “Five Fingers”.

Min-Ji Yi oing @

(News Report and Press Releases newsen@newsen.com)

20121125-1353817061_423923.jpg

Cr: Parksihoo4u.com

MGY Speaks French for a Job Interview in CDDA!

cr: SBSNOW1 YT

Anyone here speak French? How's her French speaking skills? I can only understand a few words kekeke

Guest luvbong

@Tukhi: That's why I love her! All of her co-stars have had nothing but the nicest things to say about her. And it's always the same. How she is considerate of others, never a diva, the mood maker on set, and always bright and cheerful. Plus, she's one of the best young actresses in Korea. About her chemistry with PSH, ever since I saw the photo of them at the BIFF party, I can tell they'll have amazing chemistry. She has this way of having great chemistry with anyone she is paired with, even a girl like MCW in POTW! lol

OMG! MGY speaks French in the drama!! I can't understand a thing she said, but she spoke so confidently hahaha I'm thinking it was good? Whether her pronunciation was accurate or not, she has impressed me!!

:)) I know right? I was just told to get the French section subbed. Even I am curious to see what she said. But yeah have just asked a couple of the French subbers to sub it but it's sleeping time in Europe right now. Hahaha, of all the things, I knew it was it was in her resume but didn't expect them to make her speak such a long, long answer. This reminds me when we tried to decipher all the French pastry list on Panda and the Hedgehog. The French there was so badly pronounced we needed 4 French subbers just to decipher the actual names. I think there were about ?20 - 30 French pasty names. So it will all fall down or not on her accent.

Ms. Moon speaks French with a German accent, therefore, I could only understand partially what's she said, 'My dad loves France, therefore, I took French ...' .  The French speaking interviewer also speaks with an accent too, Canadian French? I supposed.  Still much much easier to decipher than Cajun French or Arcadian French, yet definitely not Parisian French.  Then again, what do I know, French is my only second and a half language, knock on wood!!   I sincerely apologize if my comment is not what Ms.  Moon's fans wanted to hear.

Archived