Julien Kang ♥ Yoon Se Ah Couple - WGM

Guest quynhn

Guest alysa92

i watched the 3rd episode without subs..yet i love it... :))
tumblr_m9olvfNirL1rvpfleo1_500.png
i love the way they look at each other...tumblr_m9omg9DHVJ1rvpfleo1_1280.png

tumblr_m9om19WLuf1rvpfleo3_500.png
julian carry se ah to the house..
:x se ah wearing the bracelet....tumblr_m9onci1a8b1rvpfleo1_500.png
:D :x  check out my tumblr or find tag kang yoon couple...for more picture...

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

AHAHAHA thank you for agreeing with me. Seriously Jaejoong's body is just.. I wanna lick him all up.
Source: hatobureka
Sweetheart, if I ever do find a guy like him. I'm planning to lock him up and have him all for myself. XDHonestly guys like him are hard to find. I want to find my own Mr Darcy but I don't even know where to start looking! I'm being stereotypical in saying this but he speaks the language of love, French. That explains a lot. I hope Koreans who are watching this don't have this image that all westerners are the romantic type. It is absolutely ridiculous notion. They can be romantic but .... well from where I am I see none of it LOL.

Guest teoki61

MTE. I actually thought that she was damn lucky that Julien splitted the work well. But in saying that, that's the western way of doing things. Asian countries and South Korea is no exception, they are very tradition orientated. Especially in womanly duties.I come from an asian background and seriously my dad expects so much from me. He always says a girl should know how to cook and clean or else she'll never be married. I do believe that a girl should know how to cook and clean but I also believe in equality between men and women. And if I ever do get married, I am definitely splitting chores with my hubby.Se Ah:"I guess I must train him well in the beginning."I'm guessing that this comment stems from what she has been taught since she was young. Asian woman were raised with the notion that a wife must do all the chores and look after her household. She should make sure her husband is well feed, take care of him and make sure that he has no worries. It is the characteristics of a traditional wife.

Episode 3 RAWStart 18:00http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt78iv_wgm133-20-40_animals End 17:30http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt78j7_wgm133-40-end_animals
Credit: kshownow

teoki61

said:I'm Turkish and hear this sentence "You are a girl. You have to know how to clean the house and cook. What will you do when you get married" EVERY day because i'm not good at it. From my parents, from my relatives, from their friends, from my Turkish friends. Of course I want to be a good wife too and i told my mother that i don't want to work because it's fair when he works and i clean/cook. But (the weird thing is) that my mother says a girl should be independent and earn her own money. So i have to work + do the house chores? She's like "Yeah he can help you a bit". Lol. Well i don't care anymore.

i totally western-asian couple shipper...we should make a shipper name for them...like nickhyun+victoria=khuntoria, adam couple(petitte)
what about.....hmmm........cherry couple?well,let make a few suggestion then i will make a poll,the highest vote will become this couple shipper name
5355314-cherry-couple-in-vector-contains
cherry_couple_by_daly_xd-d533hc4.jpg

Guest kim_fujy

i love this couple so much...this is gonna be my to-be-downloaded variety every week...
thanks for the raw...i'm gonna watch it without subs...will be patiently waiting for subs to come...
cherry couple should be fine~

Guest toomuchsmiling

OMG @xXMzSmilesXx thanks for the raw links! (i'll thank u every week probably) XD

OMG I can't believe ep 3!!! ...did they completely edit out a date or sumthing??? I mean right from the first date to getting a house!! o_o and Se Ah was so cool with him having his arm around her already and they talked so comfortably!! I thought it was so cute they were all smiles and gooey smiles at each other this whole ep i thought i would die from their cuteness. kyaaah~

and WGM is changing isn't it? O_O Did anyone else catch with their limited korean that those houses..? all the couples will now live in ONE neighborhood all close to each other. That's wat Se Ah and Julien were talking about wen they were walking to their new house. They were both complaining that Kwanghee is gonna be so noisy and bothering them. So Se ah told Julien that wen they move in to tell him be quiet and kick him to the curb/front yard. xDD hahahaha, poor Kwanghee. but i hav 2 agree that guy has a big mouth on him lol.

and i think Se Ah was trying to teach him to play...Go? i think she said she wanted to fill up their piggy banks so they should play against the other couples and win. aigoo. haha. and the pool scene!! xD haha it looked too cold to b out in the pool. Ah! there was this moment where Se Ah was all "did u ever hav fun moments in a pool?" and he was like "no..." and then Se Ah brought up a drama and they showed the clip and then she mentioned the actress "Yoon shi?" and Julien was all "Yoon...Yoon.." like thinking about it. PFFFFT i HAVE to say, Julien was a horrible actor in that moment. His smile gave it away that he TOTALLY remembered that actress. pshh. hahaha. :D

Guest toomuchsmiling

oooh yay, subs already!! THANKS KSHOWNOW TEAM!! ^____^

-One thing that surprised  me from seeing the subs was that she said she HATED the sandbag o_o reason being bcuz it means less time for him to spend with her. I thought that was cute..like as if she was jealous of the sandbag in a way, but at the same time i thought that was surprising.

anyone notice just how bad she is at english? wen she was reading the english message from her friend she thought handsome and husband were the same word lol and her pronounciation was pretty bad too. haha i guess i'm getting used to kpop idols getting better at english in songs and stuff but she is older and not an idol so it makes sense. but wen julien tried to teach her the words she got all flustered and tried to read the rest of the mssg faster haha.  i can't blame her for that xD

Hello!
just loving them :D they're great consolation for my WooJung heartbroken heart. 
anyways I'm here to say how lovely they act on twitter, hope some of you guys who are, or only going to be, their hardcore shippers/fans will make post with screenshots from Twitter.
their accounts: @JulienKang and @loveyoonsea. and they both actually DO read mentions. one day Julien was online giving shout-outs for different countries. I asked him to shout out my country name, and at the same time me and my friend were chatting about 'why @JulienKang and @loveyoonsea dont follow each other on Twitter' and how cute Sea that 'she retweets pictures of @JulienKang sent to her by fans', next minute not only he posted my country's name but followed Sea as well xDDD 
Sea followed him the next day ^^
Yesterday Julien posted two pictures of postcards given to him by Sea. She RT-ed him. 

toomuchsmiling

said:

OMG @xXMzSmilesXx thanks for the raw links! (i'll thank u every week probably) XD

OMG I can't believe ep 3!!! ...did they completely edit out a date or sumthing??? I mean right from the first date to getting a house!! o_o and Se Ah was so cool with him having his arm around her already and they talked so comfortably!! I thought it was so cute they were all smiles and gooey smiles at each other this whole ep i thought i would die from their cuteness. kyaaah~

and WGM is changing isn't it? O_O Did anyone else catch with their limited korean that those houses..? all the couples will now live in ONE neighborhood all close to each other. That's wat Se Ah and Julien were talking about wen they were walking to their new house. They were both complaining that Kwanghee is gonna be so noisy and bothering them. So Se ah told Julien that wen they move in to tell him be quiet and kick him to the curb/front yard. xDD hahahaha, poor Kwanghee. but i hav 2 agree that guy has a big mouth on him lol.

and i think Se Ah was trying to teach him to play...Go? i think she said she wanted to fill up their piggy banks so they should play against the other couples and win. aigoo. haha. and the pool scene!! xD haha it looked too cold to b out in the pool. Ah! there was this moment where Se Ah was all "did u ever hav fun moments in a pool?" and he was like "no..." and then Se Ah brought up a drama and they showed the clip and then she mentioned the actress "Yoon shi?" and Julien was all "Yoon...Yoon.." like thinking about it. PFFFFT i HAVE to say, Julien was a horrible actor in that moment. His smile gave it away that he TOTALLY remembered that actress. pshh. hahaha. :D

Guest rntheatre

This couple is a breath of fresh air in WGM. They keep hitting the right buttons, the two of them. The assertiveness of a young man who has a western background and the modesty of on older woman who has a conservative, oriental background. It just makes a interesting combo, these two.

Guest alysa92

-yuoi-

said: Hello!

just loving them

:D

they're great consolation for my WooJung heartbroken heart. 

anyways I'm here to say how lovely they act on twitter, hope some of you guys who are, or only going to be, their hardcore shippers/fans will make post with screenshots from Twitter.

their accounts: @JulienKang and @loveyoonsea. and they both actually DO read mentions. one day Julien was online giving shout-outs for different countries. I asked him to shout out my country name, and at the same time me and my friend were chatting about 'why @JulienKang and @loveyoonsea dont follow each other on Twitter' and how cute Sea that 'she retweets pictures of @JulienKang sent to her by fans', next minute 

not only he posted my country's name but followed Sea as well xDDD 
Sea followed him the next day ^^

Yesterday Julien posted two pictures of postcards given to him by Sea. She RT-ed him. 

I really hope this great couple will gain great fans. They really deserve it! ^^ Good luck! 

Wow, WGM really went all out for this season. The houses are huge and super nice compare to the houses/living areas from past seasons.  I actually thought of Kang In & Hyun Ji couple when I saw the houses and felt bad for them.

It seems to me that it was Se Ah who was leading the couple in ep .3 instead of Julien.  I also notice Julien was not as mature as he was in the previous episode...I thought he was a bit childlike in episode. For example, the way he demonstrated to Se Ah that he would pound "boom boom boom" (so cute) on the door of Kwanghee's house if Kwanghee gets noisy and the way he told Se Ah about the kick incident he had with Kwanghee.  Muahahaha... I can't believe Kwanghee and Julien will be neighbors. I'm excited to see these two interaction at their first meeting since the incident. .  Hahahaha...I can't believe Julien and Se Ah's house is the same one that Se Ra (her character in AGD) and Tae San had made out in AGD.  Tsk tsk tsk...naughty WGM's PD.  :)) xXMzSmilesXx said: semi-fly said: Did I misunderstand Se Ah during the little "argument" about house chores, did she say something about "training" him when he suggested that since he had two things she should also have two things (dishes and something else --- possibly to be determined later)? Given the banter by the panel they were accepting of the idea (of them splitting the work considering these two would be another "international" couple and wouldn't fall into the standard Korean order) but Se Ah's comment struck me as a bit strange (well the training part could be read into a variety of ways but I looking for some clarification).

Seems pretty two-faced to be living in an apartment where you made out with another actor in a scene near your front door, but then 'get upset' with your imaginary husband about his past acting kisses. lol

Yoon Se Ah is really cute whne she gets irritated though.

BTW, just how much money has MBC spent on this season of We Got Married? They're in this near cluster of houses? Did MBC build these houses specifically for their own use? It looked like they're in the middle of nowhere and there's only a couple houses so it's not even like a complete 'development' with dozens of houses.

Perhaps MBC built this for a possible filming location for their shows? So it's like a film-set they can use. I don't really see the incentive for a construction company to just build 3 or 4 houses in the middle of nowhere and then rent to WGM for a couple months. One of the biggest things to increase value on selling a home/apartment is being able to sell it as 'brand new/never lived in.'. Which isn't the case if WGM is filming there.

@semi-fly I forgot about that from S1, I guess they could be model/sample homes. Although that would then lead me to the assumption that there is a development considered (if not planned) for that area so I doubt WGM will be there long-term. The WGM cast may actually be 'beta-testers' for this development.I can't remember where this was located, but if it really is built where it was said to be in Gentleman's Dignity, wasn't this several hours outside of Seoul?

If that's the true location then having their Seoul-based celebrities live there and see how they can deal with being that far outside and the commute could make it worth a beta-test. Of course it's not like they will will really 'live' there and just have an overnight filming every once in awhile. I wonder how WGM plans to coordinate the schedules of the couple for filming when sometimes it can be hard for busy idols or actors on WGM to even get just the two people in ONE couple together for filming. Now you have 4 or 6 to coordinate if you want to do the village thing.

Archived