Julien Kang ♥ Yoon Se Ah Couple - WGM

Guest quynhn

bendo888 said:Probably will stop watching more wgm as i hate the 1 episode per week since i finally caught up. If anyone can recommend any of the other couples, which fight or are funny  it will be greatly appreciated. I dunno why i wrote all that but i did.

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Athaya

I LOVE idea with foreginer husband! Wah! He looks nervous but yet very natural. I dont understand korean and I cant enjoy the epispde in full way. I must wait for tommorow's kshownow subs! Please if someone can put their part on youtube or something? Hanrael avi is mute! Its werid! Hehe! 

Can someone please tell me where to find a guy like Julien Kang.A guy who LOOKS LIKE THIS
tumblr_m94omy6SVR1r1puuvo3_250.gif

A guy who says things like THIS:

Yoon Se Ah: No.. I'll eat like a pig.[*]Julien Kang: No, no, no, no! You don't have to worry. You know why?[*]Yoo Se Ah: ...?[*]Julian Kang: Because no matter how much you eat, I'll always eat more.
tumblr_m9bhw7zKk41qefk3oo1_500.jpg
I don't know about you guys but he seems DAMN PERFECT to me!! *.*
Oh and also to people who want to watch the RAW of Julien KangxYoon Se Ah online (thanks to Kshownow). Here you go:
Starts at 7:57 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt1top_wgm132-20-40_animals
http://www.dailymotion.com/kshownow_#video=xt1tpd
All these pictures are from tumblr. Not mine :)

Guest toomuchsmiling

ohhh @xXMzSmilesXx, will u b one of my favorite posting ppl here? xDD Cuz i already love ur post...yess, i also agree, where can we find our own Julien Kangs? That man's body I tell ya... *___* hahahaha aww and thanks for the RAW links and telling us where it starts!! =DDD

after watching the ep...i thought they conversed really well on their meeting. wasn't too awkward at all!! at first i was all enjoying their convo (tho i could only understand parts of it) XDD and then wen Antonio played the piano and Julien was all "Shall we dance??" OMO i spazzed like the girl MC. the guy MC was all "HAJIMA!" (stop it!! xD) and wen he put his hand on her waist i was like  "OMG ALREADY??" cuz u ALL know wat korea's like, they're super conservative BUT since he's a "foreigner" it makes sense it went fast already :P  anyway i had a freaking heart attack there. Funny how korean makes u appreciate the small things LOL.

anyway if i had such a handsome face looking down at me while we dance i'd probably faint in his arms LOL. P.S.- anyone see the preview? did these guys already get their new couple house?? and they had a pool moment!! ohh sexaay lol

@quynhn Its not my gif, I found it on tumblr. :) At least you only have the blushing effect. I think I suffered a nosebleed LOOL
@toomuchsmiling NGAWWWW thanks &no worries bby! I love Julien's body BUT I can't resist Jaejoongies body >.<

[color=#009900]

tumblr_m6sw7toQTA1r8g8wuo5_250.giftumblr_m6sw7toQTA1r8g8wuo1_r1_250.giftumblr_m6sw7toQTA1r8g8wuo6_250.gif

[/color]

Source:sushishinki            

Guest Athaya

Ahh! It's good think that I can wacht them a lot... I comeback to kshownow many times! I like "shall we dance" scene! Julien is a very wild man! Im foreginer too but his natural actions are soo.. Awsome! Very difrent from Korean hehe. It's culture site i think  ;) And I like it! Yoon Se unnie take everithing what what Julien try to givie to you! 
Cherry Couple FIGHTING! 

Another great episode from this couple haha I liked how easy going they are, this is real chemistry ^^

I'm also glad that they will have a house already. I want to see the day by day couple routine. 

Guest rntheatre

Great start from this couple. It's good to introduce that concept that irregardless of age, the man should lead the relationship because we are men. Julien Kang represents men outside the Korean culture, which is good. It gives a different flavor compared to other WGM couples wherein they are pretty much shy for the first 5 episodes.
Looking forward for Episode 3.

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

xXMzSmilesXx said: @quynhn Its not my gif, I found it on tumblr. :) At least you only have the blushing effect. I think I suffered a nosebleed LOOL
@toomuchsmiling NGAWWWW thanks &no worries bby! I love Julien's body BUT I can't resist Jaejoongies body >.<

[color=#009900][color=#009900][size=1]Source:sushishinki            [/color]

Guest alysa92

.i love this couple at the first episode...they are so cute and sweet...they connect each other fastly..among all other couple on wgm...in my opinion...thanks for making this thread...kang yoon couple fighting...tumblr_m9mo5nuBAo1rvpfleo2_500.pngcheck out my tumblr for more photo of them..
http://afza147.tumblr.com/

semi-fly said: Did I misunderstand Se Ah during the little "argument" about house chores, did she say something about "training" him when he suggested that since he had two things she should also have two things (dishes and something else --- possibly to be determined later)? Given the banter by the panel they were accepting of the idea (of them splitting the work considering these two would be another "international" couple and wouldn't fall into the standard Korean order) but Se Ah's comment struck me as a bit strange (well the training part could be read into a variety of ways but I looking for some clarification).

Archived