Julien Kang ♥ Yoon Se Ah Couple - WGM

Guest quynhn

Guest alysa92

timpa said: It would be really awesome if they can have a trip to Canada. Maybe they could have their honeymoon be at Niagara Falls and then stop and visit Julien's parents.

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lisa1430291744

timpa said: It would be really awesome if they can have a trip to Canada. Maybe they could have their honeymoon be at Niagara Falls and then stop and visit Julien's parents.

Guest alysa92

its not fair that wgm just gave 8 minute for kang yoon couple this week...hopefully next week that gave more air time to kang yoon couple... :x

thx ksn for fast subbing.

so upset this couple is only given 8min air time this week. i love all 3couples n though sunhee is hilariously entertaining, i wish mbc would give a fair airtime to all couple. can't wait for julien to meet se ah parents like they talked about during chesnut jam making.

Guest toomuchsmiling

omg i was so mad with last week's episode that it was only about 10 minutes and all they had done was make jelly or something that I couldn't even comment here about it. <_<

this week was so much better!! :D the acupuncture lol. why is it that the big muscular guys are the ones who are afraid of shots? lol. they look like big tough guys but really when it comes to that they're chickens xD I've actually never had acupuncture before but seeing this makes me curiously wanna try it. What the doctor was saying about weak lungs and stomachs and all that was very interesting. hmmm.

the doctor! xD omg, he was a huge fan of Julien??? that was like freaking hilarious to me how thrilled he was to see him. idk just bcuz i would expect for him to b more thrilled to see a female celeb. and Se Ah seemed a tiny bit annoyed by his attention to Julien xD

btw, chicken shakes and celery pancakes? >_o i think i'll pass..lol. great ep this week ESPECIALLY since it was more than a freaking 10 minutes *gives evil eyes to last week*

some 'personal' said this couple soooo boring 2,3 latest episodebut they must get it that this couple not target for young audience but for 30-50 years old audience which is the largest bases for korean citizenso that why they more focusing on cultural matter (foreigner) and korean medicine and i love them because they show what 'WE GOT MARRIED' are supposed too.... 
tumblr_mcy12mhofk1qcackso1_250.gif
CUTE...
:x CRDT :devastatic.tumblr

Guest xxsarahhoangerz

^ oh my god i know.. the chicken shake, horrible idea!!! I thought when he said chicken shake he meant that he would bread the chicken with shake and bake or something.. Dunno why.

I really like this couple, Julien is a real NAMJA (MAN)!!!! Definitely would be great to see them back in his hometown :) It would be funny seeing YSH around his parents... and her butchering english..lool!

Archived