Julien Kang ♥ Yoon Se Ah Couple - WGM

Guest quynhn

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julian and Se Ah, have such natural skinship. LMAO as expected with foreign men, skinship is way faster.Korea must be going crazy with the song Gangnam Style because besides this couple, Kwanghee x Sunhwa made a reference & danced to this song. It is a damn catchy song. And Se Ah is an awesome dancer, she's hiding her talent LOL. Their crazy together. I loved how he lifted her up to clean the car roof, he could have done it himself but no he didn't. I see what you did there buddy XD
Wait till Julien meets Kwanghee. The guys dead. LMAO even though he was not the one that picked the peppers and took the lettuce, he should have stopped his wife Sunhwa from doing that. Theirs going to be a neighbourhood war & it going to be funny for sure.

Guest toomuchsmiling

@kshownow thanks for the awesomely fast subs!!! =D

omg this was a good ep!! Se Ah is so much more bolder than othe rkorean women cuz wen Julien came to her set i LOVED how she ran into his arms to hug him! i was like "aw, now THAT'S a real couple!" <3 <3

Freaking Kwanghee stole their crops, i trust Julien will beat him up if he pulls another stunt like that. Heck, i'm sure even Lee JOon would help Julien cuz he probably bothers everyone LOL. and OMG Se Ah can DANCE!! She learned how to do Gangnam Style??? xDD she's really good!!! xDD that was a surprise! i loved this ep! ^___^

Beside Julien/SeAh, Joon/SeonSeo couple also has a few bones to pick with HwangHee/SunHwa once they all meet.  Muahahaha.  I have a feeling our couple will be bickering with HwangHee/SunHwa a lot while Joon/SeonSeo will be reserve and into themselves (kinda like Alex/ShinAe from season 1).

Guest Goguma06

I'm catching up on this couple and I love it!

I didn't plan to watch their segment, but yesterday I wanted to watch Lee Joon part and I ended up watching their part of the show.

WOW Julien just seems to be the perfect guy! Half-korean, Half-french and grew up in Canada (Where I live)

I can assure you though that I don't have guy like him where I live eventhough I'm from Canada (Wish every canadian guys were like him!!)
Broad shoulders, tall, so handsome....wouahh and I'd like if he called me "Chérie"!

I liked when he talked about the difference in house chores, like in Canada it's half-half between the man and woman. I'm happy that he can show a little bit of our culture to Korea.

I like the part where he speaks french because I can understand what he's saying. At least I almost don't need the translation since he speaks in english and french a lot XD

Can't wait to see more of their segments!

Guest toomuchsmiling

awws this week's ep was so cute. Those sugar things they made looked delicious! xD and i luv how they did the english quiz! she catches on fast and her english is actually really good!! i was surprised! haha and julien was funny. "THERE'S NO KANGAROOS IN CANADA!!" hahahaha

btw did anyone see the preview?? looks like the new couples get to hang out!! :D and julien finally gets his hands on kwanghee hahahahaha

Guest misaraisu

toomuchsmiling

wrote:

»

awws this week's ep was so cute. Those sugar things they made looked delicious! xD and i luv how they did the english quiz! she catches on fast and her english is actually really good!! i was surprised! haha and julien was funny. "THERE'S NO KANGAROOS IN CANADA!!" hahahaha<br />

btw did anyone see the preview?? looks like the new couples get to hang out!!

:D

and julien finally gets his hands on kwanghee hahahahaha

Guest misaraisu

no eng sub yet? :( kshownow haven't had it aww I'm so curious of the 3 couples interactions as well as our kangyoon new moments <3

Archived