Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Sorry Sunnies that I am extremely slow with long translations...

but, I just saw a glimpse in dc-KOO.

I have not watched ALL AUDIENCE since watching Koo's part.

DC-KOO mentions that Koo will be a guest at ALL AUDIENCE for its 11th episode. I think that means next episode?

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=139965&page=1

Also, one dc-Koo fan captured many expressions of Koo at the Book Talk Out Concert.

Very nice~made me smile.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=139963&page=1

Yes, Koo is busy this holy holiday season: I saw somewhere that she is having a small musical concert (forgot date) and as posted above, she is also having a concert at the hospital's cancer wing..but it is a TALK concert. ???

my2 cent: Koo is one amazingly resourceful and solution-oriented person. She gets things done!!! 

Thanks Sunnies for all the updates and posts and keeping our Koo thread alive and kicking. Koo seems much more active. Bless her. Bless all Sunnies!!!!

• Like 3

Thanks @kooswan

Koo is promoting her book tonight Dec20 at 7:30pm at a book store in Seoul. But I hear dc-Koo fans worrying about the big snow that is falling there.

Tomorrow on Dec21 at noon, Koo is again promoting her book at the lobby hall of the Seoul hospital. 

(Maybe she will stay over in Seoul and not go home due to snow.)

Hope many attend despite the snow.

Fighting Koo!!!

• Like 2

I did not read the whole thing. Thanks for bringing over the pix. Heard that, despite the snow, it was full at the book concert. I am thankful. So tired...I will try to take a look maybe the weekend...

Woah..Christmas this weekend!! To all who celebrate, Merry Christmas and Bless us all.

• Like 3