Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

IG Chungchun wrote that she took a day off to go to Mystery Pink Exhibition. She did not share anything except to go to Art Center home page to go and see the exhibition.

IG bbluiris wrote 핑크색문, 핑크색구두. 구님의 이번 영화에서 반복적으로 등장하는 소재들이다. 문은 주인공의 내면세계, 지나온날들을 상징한다. 하이힐은 주인공(주인)에게 연인(인호)이 부여했던 구속의 굴레를 상징한다. 주인공을 있는그대로의 모습으로 바라보고 사랑해주기보다는, 자신이 제시한 틀 또는 규격에 맞추기를 원했던 인호. 주인역시 사람이고 다양한 모습을 지녔다. 그러나 인호는 자신이 바라는 아름답고 젊은 모습 외에는 알고싶어하지도, 보고싶어하지도 않았다. 전시장내부의 문은 관람객들이 실제로 만지고 열어볼수 있다. 들락날락하는 재미가있었는지 어린이 관객들이 아주 좋아했다. 문은 예쁜데 역광이라 조금 아쉬웠다. #구님#미스테리미스테리#미스터리핑크#핑크#문pinkdoor#pink#hotpink#exhibition#전시회#예술의전당#한가람미술관#구혜선#구혜선전시회#구감독#구작가#하이힐#구두#문#구혜선영화#날봐#트루럽#사랑#페미니즘---A pink door, a pair of pink high heels. These items repeatedly appear in Koo-nim's current movie. The door represents the female lead's inner world and her past. HIgh heels represent the bridle of restrictions that her lover INHO bestowed on her. Rather than loving her as is, Inho wants her to fit into his idea of frame and specifications. Female lead character has various forms. However, Inho only wants her to be young and beautiful and was not interested in anything else about her. 

There was a door inside the exhibition and people can actually toucha and open it. Children thoroughly enjoyed opening and closing it multiple times. The door is pretty but it is regrettable that ??lighting was poor??(not sure what 역광 means.)

I believe this IG is the flower shop Purely Young Flowers who made and delivered the flower basket for Koo today. That is one of our gift to Koo for her opening day of Mystery Pink. Pretty. right? DC-KOO also mentioned that clay doll figures of Koo's roles as actress will be delivered to her new agency in few days. Along with the acting-Koo dolls, a box of Korean rice cakes will be delivered to all the family memebers of the Partners Park. It was a last minute decision and will be carried out in few days also. It is Korean tradition to share ttuk (Korean rice cakes) with new neighbors when one moves into a new neighborhood. DC-Koo fans thought of it!! Real lovely and thoughful idea!! Just as Ahn-nim offered roses to all the reporters to have consideration for his wife, dc-Koo fans also offered traditional ttuks to Koo's new angecy family memebers in consideraton of Koo. 

IG bbluiris again wrote: 촬영현장에서 찍힌 사진들도 전시물의 일부였다. 카메라를 의식하지 않은 상태에서 찍힌 사진들이 대게 편안해보이기 마련인데, 구혜선씨역시 예외는 아닌듯했다. 예전에도 예뻤지만 지금이 더 예뻐보이는 건 기분탓인가. 방송매체를 통해 자주 비추어졌던 쾌활한 모습이 익숙한데, 촬영현장에서의 차분한 모습이 내게는 더 긍정적으로 다가왔다. 자연스럽고 편해 보여서 좋다. #미스터리핑크#미스테리핑크#전시회#예술의전당#구감독#영화스타그램#한가람미술관#구혜선#구님#구혜선전시회   GHS also exhibited many photographs taken during the making of the film. When photos are taken without their knowledge, people look very comfortable and GHS-ssi was no exception. She was pretty before, but she looks even prettier now. Could it be just me? I was more used to her cheerful appearance through media, but her calm and serious sides as appeared in photos made me think more positively of her. She looked very comfortable and natural. 

IG y_log writes: #mysterypink 가장 인상 깊었던 두 마디. -내가 누군지 궁금하지 않아? -우린 항상 곁에 있었는데. Two most impressive lines: --Aren't you curious about who I am?--We were always together.--

IG bblueirs again writes:  완성된 영화가 있다면, 결과물이 나오기까지의 과정역시 존재한다. 제작과정에서 만들어진 구상물들 역시 전시물로써의 가치를 지녔고, 그래서 근 몇년간 픽사 및 지브리등의 유명한회사들은 관련된 전시회를 개최했었다. 사람들은 좋아하는 작품이 '어떻게' 만들어졌는지 궁금해했기 때문이다. 구혜선씨역시 이번전시회에서 영화제작 과정에서 나온 구상물들을 보여주었다. 나도 주변관객들도 재미있게 보았다. 텍스트나 이미지의 매력이 그렇지. 유심히 보게 된다는 것. 첫 번째 단계에서는 등장인물들의 말.행동을 글로 옮기고, 두 번째 단계에서는 장면으로의 재현을 위해 그림으로 표현해본다. 단순한데 묘하게 보는 재미가 있는 그림이었다. #구혜선#구님#전시회#구혜선전시회#예술의전당#한가람미술관#제작과정#구감독#미스터리핑크#핑크#미스터리#유잼  A finished movie means means there was a process of making the film. There could be many creative materials made for the movie. Tha t is why famous companies like Pixar and ?GiBri? used to have exhibitions about their products for the movies. Reason is that people are curious about how such things are made.  GHS-ssi also displayed many creations made for her movie. Not only me but all the spectators showed much curiosity and interest. Texts and images. You cannot help but to really look. She also displayed the scenarios from the first part of the movie..what the characters said and did. She also displayed the second scenarios in pictures. The pictures were really curious and interesting. 

(Wow!! I wondered what Koo would display at the exhibition besides the movie. Sounds really interesting. After the exhibition ends, I hope the rest of us can get a glimpse of the exhibition and the Mystery Pink. Koo said somewhere else that just as yellow as various edges and irony to the color, for her, pink also has that simiilar edges and irony about the feeling it emotes. It is pretty and yet ?mysterious as well.)

IG HJHanynag book store- 얼짱, 배우, 시나리오 작가 그리고 영화배우 다방면으로 재능을 보이는 구혜선이 시나리오집 <마리 이야기 & 미스터리 핑크>가 출간되었습니다 25살에 쓴 <마리 이야기>는 인간과 공생하는 뱀파이어의 이야기로 그당시 그녀의 순수한 감정을 엿볼수 있는 시나리오입니다 35살 현재에 쓴 <미스터리 핑크>는 올해 개봉을 앞두고 있으며 호러와 멜로, 스릴러가 복합적인 장르물로 영화 다우더 이후 4년만에 선보이는 단편영화의 시나리오입니다 단평 영화 <미스터리 핑크>의 개봉과 함께 예술 영화가 제작되는 과정을 담은 전시도 함께 선보인다고 합니다 오늘부터 2월 5일까지 예술의 전당에서 무료로 진행된다고하니 주말 나들이는 예술의 전당으로 책은 화정 한양문고에서 찾아주세요 : Koo's new book : collection of her 2 scenarios are released. I hope I can find it in G-market again!! It contains 2 scenarios. Marie's Story and Mystery Pink. GHS wrote Marie's story when she was 25. It is a story of a vampire and human living together. One can sense the innocent and pure side GHS at that age. Then you are also exposed to Mystery Pink written when she is 35. It is a mixture of horror, mellow, thriller. It has been 4 years since the release of her last movie, DAUDER. Please visit our store as well as the exhibition at ARt Center. (DC-Koo fans were able to buy her scenario at the art center. some bought it at the book store too. )

Thanks again to @kooswan!!

• Like 8

hi @Tsg

Sorry to get back to you late.

Koo says about her husband: My husband cannot be objective about me. He says unconditionally that I am doing well and that everything I do is very good. She adds that she feels that it maybe awkward for him to be objective about me.

She also added about her husband (you might have read my translation above) that she finds him very attractive and that to her he is the pink. She also thought about love a lot while sick for a long time at the hospital and she was reminded of the usual color associated with it and came to write Mystery Pink. But she also feels that pink has many shades and edges just as yellow does for her. 

• Like 6

She's very pretty in those mystery pink press con.glad she change her hairstyle and her outfit is very nice.simple but classy.I read that her stylist that day is the stylist of ajh and she's now following khs's ig.Hoping to see her more in beautiful outfit and she will show herself more to public.attend some events , much better a drama series soon or fix cast of a variety show.

Yes it's also nice to hear that khs is more open talking about ajh.wish them all the best.stay healthy and happy koo.

• Like 7