Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Thanks khs7---I hear that Section8 (an entertainment news program) reported on the IMFF and Koo's pix appeared for few seconds. She must have given out a new male star award in that Directors' Cut Award committee.

I am not sure if you can see Section8 here:

http://www.ondemandkorea.com/section-tv-e788.html

It is in the beginning of the prgram. Top 5 celebrity news. Directors Cut Committee is a group of over 300 Korean directors who vote on 8 different categories from Korean movies: new actor/actress, actor and actress, director, etc. I belioeve GHS is one of the members of that committee.

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 14

Hi Sunnies,  Just caught up with all your posts here.  I have been able to lurk occasionally when I was away. 

Thanks to all of you who posted with news and updates of our angel! :)

Special thanks to @cheerkoo who always translates for us. I super love the full Interrobang talk you translated.

Thanks @meow13 for finding it. It gave me more insight into GHS' thinking. Although we are thankful for fan accounts of her talk and their impressions, this explained them further. Her talk was very deep. It is not just simply freedom from those issues but figuring how to deal with them and not letting them rule her life. 

I pray and hope she will be successful in finding her own happiness  and achieve some degree of freedoms that she seeks. Realistically total freedom is not possible for example making movies will always need funding but hopefully she will find her way round it.(not risking all her hard earned money as she needs it to live!)

I believe in GHS so I know she will fulfill her life in the way she wants! Fighting!

I  still enjoy listening to Breath2 . Breath2 really could be promoted more. I have to wonder why some of the entertainment companies don't seek her out to compose music for dramas. Some of them will suit some of the melodramatic scenes so well as shown in the variety show. Or get her to write lyrics..... Her talents can be explored further..... :)

I agree with DC fans fighting back for GHS by collecting the antis articles and reporting them . Get them to YG and ask them to deal with it. Unfortunately many believe those articles. YG should get their legal team to work. It is going on for too long. If allowed to grow, it can be like cancer. Ignoring has not worked. Some have gone too far, amounting to slander. In her profession, a positive image is important. 

I am very proud to see GHS recognized as a director at JIMFF. She looked gorgeous in that black fitting outfit! That style suits her.Her skin is flawless. Please come back with a good project soon, GHS-ssi! Miss her so much!

A wave to @helkel . Nice to see you dropping by. Hope you enjoy Blood as much as we did! :)

Take care Sunnies! Those of you having a hot summer, keep cool and drink lots! :)

Edited by S_sun

I was thinking starting a Boys Over flowers celebrations notice that begins from today until january 5th which is the date it first aired on TV but the preparations started around August/sept 2008 which means it has reached around its 7-year annivarsary. I believe this is going to be a huge Anniversary since this Tv-show pretty much marks the date everyone fall in love 

Boys over flowers: 

This Tv-show has a place in my heart and so do many of you and I don't know what it is but it seems like they made the Drama deep like in the Titanic way and kinda grabs you right away into a deep ride that is unexplainable and everything came perfect from the awesome cast and the side characters were all awesome and not to forget this was Lee Min Ho's and Goo Hye Sun's beginning and introduction to the world and us. fantastic drama that had everything that one can somehow relate to as well since they went with a more realistic concept even thou it was a Manga adoptations they didn't shy why to show us some brutal bullying as well. 

Lets start a countdown for the 7th-anniversary which is from today 20 weeks or 4 months and 19 days. so lets make a place for it on the thread title '' Lee Min Ho upcoming move bounty hunters - 20 weeks till BOF 7-th anniversary or Goo Hye sun - 20 weeks till Boys over flowers 7th year anniversary.

Edited by Geolyvseven
  • Like 6

I was thinking starting a Boys Over flowers celebrations notice that begins from today until january 5th which is the date it first aired on TV but the preparations started around August/sept 2008 which means it has reached around its 7-year annivarsary. I believe this is going to be a huge Anniversary since this Tv-show pretty much marks the date everyone fall in love 

Boys over flowers: 

This Tv-show has a place in my heart and so do many of you and I don't know what it is but it seems like they made the Drama deep like in the Titanic way and kinda grabs you right away into a deep ride that is unexplainable and everything came perfect from the awesome cast and the side characters were all awesome and not to forget this was Lee Min Ho's and Goo Hye Sun's beginning and introduction to the world and us. fantastic drama that had everything that one can somehow relate to as well since they went with a more realistic concept even thou it was a Manga adoptations they didn't shy why to show us some brutal bullying as well. 

Lets start a countdown for the 7th-anniversary which is from today 20 weeks or 4 months and 19 days. so lets make a place for it on the thread title '' Lee Min Ho upcoming move bounty hunters - 20 weeks till BOF 7-th anniversary or Goo Hye sun - 20 weeks till Boys over flowers 7th year anniversary.

Thanks for d info, but i think u posted in d wrong thread, check it out hve a nice day!

Cheering on our PH Sunnies for the survey on which actress you want to see in Philippines and the reasons! I wouldn't know which reasons to write because there are too many! kkk

Good luck, PH Sunnies! When will the survey end?

Keep Going and spreading the word! You might just get your wish!

http://www.koreanculture.ph/

GHS-ssi fighting! 

PH Sunnies fighting!  :)

Welcome back sisters @S_sun and @Gayu312, you were very much missed .

Woooow, our Angel is sooooo beautiful and graceful, oh gosh how much I admire and respect her, she is really an extraordinary Lady that deserves to be respected and loved. I miss her a lot and wish to see her in a new drama series soon .

11899965_1478808939103745_87804080090395

11889551_402800296581484_871081992199514

11898912_1478808972437075_65820423388278

• Like 20

I guess Blood is going to be broadcasted in Japan on October 7th!

Tweet by Meet Japan- something related to Blood! 

【速報】10月7日より「ディア・ブラッド~私の守護天使」がMnetで日本初放送決定! アン・ジェヒョン初主演作!韓国初のファンタジー医療ドラマという新たな伝説を生んだ ヴァンパイアとツンデレ女子の禁断ラブ・ファンタジーを是非ご覧下さい http://t.co/lT95InMdIq

Japanese poster of Blood.. It says copyrights from KBS :) 

CMmQrfcVEAAQvoR.png

Translation by Google 

[Breaking] than October 7 "Dear Brad - my guardian angel" is Japan's first broadcasting determined by Mnet! Anne Jae Hyun's first starring role! Korea's first fantasy medical drama Please see the gave birth to a new legend vampire and Tsundere girls forbidden love fantasy that is http://t.co/lT95InMdIq

If my guess is right then it is obviously a good news because we already know that our princess's drama Angel eyes is also going to be broadcasted in Japan!  I remember that when blood was broadcasted in Korea, some Japanese magazine released article about Blood.. Wishing success for blood in Japan :) 

Edited by gayu312
  • Like 17

May Angel Eyes and Blood be loved in Japan!!

Fighting!!

(This is just my opinion after listening to GHS's interrobang speech.)

GHS took a great risk--not once--but at least three big times---to follow her desire and to see for herself who she is and how far she can go.

She put her savings, reputation, pride, family and all her frailties---basically her entire being--on the betting table.

As she said, many begged her not to do it.  But ultimately, she decided to listen to her heart.

I would have been too scared to risk all like that. 

If this moment is the end of everything, how many among us can say we have truly lived--really spread our wings to our fullest potential--come what may--and even beyond??!!

God bless her.

What is positive and hopeful is that she is still only just 30 or 31 in Korean age.

I look forward to more of GHS to come. 

She is a true artist in that she does not just display her works but also who she is in the process and in such a moving way...

I hope she does not lose heart and I hope that she does not mind that I am observing her journey of life and struggles.

Somehow, it sheds light onto mine too.

Fighting and Fighting!!

• Like 16

The moment she closed down her Twitter accnt an emptiness envelope us, now that all d events she's in was over that feeling of emptiness come back again to me.Angel in case u accidentally come here n read our messages/sentiments could u please do something to energize us n relieved our so deep longing for u.If u're not ready yet to activate ur twitter accnt again could u please do us a favor, use ur fb page  to communicate w/ us...Share w/ us ur whole new world n pleased give us a trace when u will be coming back again, angel we always missed u fighting! 

• Like 10

11894418_1613958428857130_53257048399846

I guess Blood is going to be broadcasted in Japan on October 7th!

Tweet by Meet Japan- something related to Blood! 

【速報】10月7日より「ディア・ブラッド~私の守護天使」がMnetで日本初放送決定! アン・ジェヒョン初主演作!韓国初のファンタジー医療ドラマという新たな伝説を生んだ ヴァンパイアとツンデレ女子の禁断ラブ・ファンタジーを是非ご覧下さい http://t.co/lT95InMdIq

Japanese poster of Blood.. It says copyrights from KBS :) 

CMmQrfcVEAAQvoR.png

Translation by Google 

[Breaking] than October 7 "Dear Brad - my guardian angel" is Japan's first broadcasting determined by Mnet! Anne Jae Hyun's first starring role! Korea's first fantasy medical drama Please see the gave birth to a new legend vampire and Tsundere girls forbidden love fantasy that is http://t.co/lT95InMdIq

If my guess is right then it is obviously a good news because we already know that our princess's drama Angel eyes is also going to be broadcasted in Japan!  I remember that when blood was broadcasted in Korea, some Japanese magazine released article about Blood.. Wishing success for  blood in Japan :)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      I really love that magenta colored dress she wore in Angel Eyes.  Brought out her beautiful face and porcelain skin. 

• Like 9

Wow! As in super wow, wow! Heavenly beauty come down to earth , people gather to take a glance on her.Effortlessly pretty, sexy w/ an oozing sex appeal n as white as snow that's our one n only angel GHS, really this woman nver ceased to amaze me every time she appeared.Fall inlove w/ her over again, how lucky Choi Daniel to hve a friend like her, so u must cherished her dude, angel careful going home ok.

• Like 13

OMG!!!! i am so dead!!!! deadly in love with her.... she really looks great in her outfit.... and the bag, i love it... (bags collector here hehe) and the dress, it is perfectly fit to her, she's soooo gorgeous..... :wub::wub::wub: 

oh, sunnies don't forget to vote her, http://shranking.com/ranking/  she's on the top at this moment.... let's do the power vote and go for the win hehe ..... thank you sunniesss.... have a bless day/night ;):)

• Like 17

OMG our princess so gorgeous beautiful tonight.

Thanks all Sunnies for the new pics updates esp to @Meow13  and @cheerkoo thanks alwys for translating every new updates for us all :)

뉴스1

구혜선, '말이 필요없는 미모'

Ku Hye Sun, does not need to say ' beauty '

1506805_article_99_20150818201103.jpg?ty

http://entertain.naver.com/photo/read?oid=421&aid=0001582278&cid=845611&lfrom=twitter

Edited by sukreen
  • Like 23