Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

hi gayu312!! Thanks for bringing over the pix that she posed for the interview to come. Little excerpts are used to entice the readers that an interview is coming...I sincerely hope it is a good interview without any sarcasm by the reporters...I have a Korean-reporter-phobia when it comes to GHS. But, last one from Tenasia was wonderful...very respectful and understanding of GHS!! Plus, she basically posted recording of GHS's statements instead of summarizing her own interpretations of what GHS said. Koodos to the reporter!!

Thanks myhan75 for the new MV about GHS!! Had fun watcing it. Love all the ribbons, glasses, hearts and more. It made me think of another Sunnie's comment that GHS has great comic sensibility and timing. I agree!!! You too, myhan75!! ke

PS--Sorry Sunnies..I have a feeling that TVReport articles were alraedy written when her album came out around June 12th...perhaps they had few remaining pix from that interview and decided to post the pix only.  The reason is that I looked up an old article written by TVReport and it had the same photographer's name on it. oh well...Hopefully we will see her being active again. July 2nd is the Leukemia Asso's 13th celebration of its organization and GHS will be installed as its promotion ambassador. Hopefully we will see a glimpse of her there. 

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 17

Hello Sunnies of the world! I'm excited to to see pics of our angel again for the Korea Leukemia Association event later this 3pm.:wub: Btw,  I just want to ask if our angel Ku will have a radio guesting today..coz I just found and SC this from YG site. Thnx. ^_^Here: https://ton.twitter.com/i/ton/data/dm/616407265373876227/616407265420009472/H5X2YOEy.png

• Like 11

Waaaaaahhh our pretty angel Ku's radio guesting again w/ Gong Hyung Jin! I like the pink backdraft.. made our angel looked like a dolly even more!:wub: I'm excited w/ their conversation yay! :w00t: Then later she'll be in the KLA event whoa KHS overload today!:wub: I missed her sooooo much..want to see her everyday promise.:lol:

• Like 14

Awwww yeppo yeppo uri hyesunnie :) and that ahjusshi is from Angel eyes woww she must have had lots of fun in the radio program :) I really really wish he asks her some interesting, light funny questions..

She looks so pretty can't wait to see her pics from the leukemia program 'Together'..

Hyesun sshi bless your kind heart..may the event turn out very successful today.. :) 

• Like 15

Wow today must be our lucky day as we gonna see her also in leukemia event... in radio program pix Koo really looking so pretty and happy really wish to know what was their conversation really want to hear koo beautiful thoughts....

Sunnies thanks for all posts  

• Like 10

I'm so so happy love seeing our princess bright smiling with laughter too today.  She smile I smile, she laugh I laugh hoho so contagious lol ..without understand what she says..:wub::P:lol:

Thanks @zamzam for the pics. :)

Video clips, thanks @ochloe for the links :)

@cheerkoo pls take a look when you're free, thanks so much :)

150702 Ku Hye Sun at SBS Power FM 'Gong Hyungjin's CineTown'.

(1)

(2)

(3)

(4)

credit SBSradio100

Edited by sukreen
  • Like 11

hope will @cheerko will translate the interview of the radio... nice to see MS. KU , she is very very pretty and she has an angel smile... @cheerko thanks in advance.... :wub:

• Like 6

Sunnies!! You are the greatest!! khs7!! Wow you found out about the radio prgram first!!

Thanks Sukreen for getting these clips. They are not in order..and I am thinking there are more clips??

Gong: I have never released an album, so tell me..what it is like to release an album with all of your own works?

Goo--To say it in a funny way, I said to myself, I guess it won't make money. (both break into laughter) I empty my mind and try to be patient. (?)

Gong: You are laying yourself out there to be judged like with acting and modeling,,you could have just enjoyed it by yourself...

Goo--But, it does cost money. I invested in a small way, but the goal is still to make money if possible. But, I do empty my mind of the possibility that it may not. 

Gong: What does your Agency say?

Goo-They seem indifferent. They probably just think she must be doing something. The fact that he does not tell me to not to do it makes me think that he is the kind of person who lets me walk my own path.

Gong; ?(woah, he uses difficult terms for me) Agency seems to be still supporting you? (I think the clips are not in order)

Gong: do you give out your compositions to others?

Goo: When I like someone, I would write out lyrics that may make people feel squirmy and then give it to them. 

Gong: (he is readin off monitor of what listeners are saying) You are so talented but your looks take priority for others and that is regrettable. You really look like a doll; you really lead a busy life like a workholic. How do you deal with stress? You have said that sometimes you get frustrated. Do you have any hobbies?

Goo: I actually don't have any hobbies. 

Gong: You do so many things that you don't have time. Right? (Goo says yes)

Goo: I work.

Gong: So, work is your hobby.

Goo: I guess it is kind of vague to say my work is my hobby. 

Gong: I saw that this album is titled, After 10 Years, 100 years,,,are they all basically instrumental/performance music? (I wish  these interviewers at least give some respect by listening to the music before meeting their guests!!)

Goo: Yes, most are instrumental but there are also 3 songs. One was sung by me and two are sung by very young friends. 

Gong: You tend to make music without lyrics.

Goo: Yes. I feel that if I write out lyrics, I am giving out answer that this song is about this or that. 

Gon: YOu want the listeners to imagine whatever they want out of the music.

Goo: Yes. 

Gong: They, do you persoanally listen to instrumental music yourself?

Goo: I listen to variety. But, when I want to just be (mung ttaerida), I feel that instrumental is the best. 

Gong: You don't work on your music with a time frame in mind?

Goo: Yes. It is very hard to put a time frame to work on the music. That "person" (musical inspiration) comes at undetermined time. So I would write it down. Then I would listen to it again later. If it does not feel useful, then I would throw it out. If it sounds useful, then I would use it. So, it takes a long time for me. 

Gong: So sometimes, that "person" comes in the form of musical inspiration and at other times, the "person" comes in art form. or in writing form

Goo: yes. When the "person" comes in an integrated form, then it may become a movie. (laughter)

Gong: I see, You really must be very busy. (laughter)

Goo: I can do it because I am not busy. If I am busy, then I cannot do it. I have lot more non-working days. (as she said the last part, she looks a bit down....Someone! Producers and directors! Please use her music for dramas and movies!!!)

Gong: Coming up with titles must be hard too. 

Goo: If I have certain image in mind, then title is easy. But, if I wrote out the composition, then it is hard to come up with titles. So then, I would I ask producer or someone I am working with to listen to it and see what comes up for him. So I may come up with titles in that way. 

Gong: (reading off monitor) How is it possible that you don't get old--like a vampire. Reveal the truth to us. This person is asking a real serious question. Do you do something special?

Goo: I go to see dermatologist regularly. 

Gong: Dermatologist is once in a while. How about regular care?

Goo: I don't.

Gong: You don't really have the personality to receive ongoing care. That is how I know you.

Goo: That is true. (laughter) 

Gong: I guess it means you also have to be thankful to your parents.

Goo. Yes. And, the older I get, the more make-up I use. (both laugh)

Gong: You recently moved to Paju. Now you are a resident of Paju.

Goo; Yes. 

Gong: do you like it?

Goo: Yes, It is peaceful there. Lot of trees.

Gong: Clean air.

Goo: Yes. clean air.

(that is it. Wow. she now lives in the rural area? )

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 16

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paju

"Paju is a city in Gyeonggi Province, South Korea. Paju was made a city in 1997; it had previously been a county (gun).[1]

The city is located just south of Panmunjeom on the 38th parallel. To defend the Korean capital, Seoul, many US and Korean army bases are set up in the city.[2] In 2002, the northernmost South Korean railway station, Dorasan, was opened. North Korean territory and Kaesong City can be seen from Mount Dora in the city."

• Like 12

Thanks so much@cheerkoo for your fast translaton. :)

Btw I didnt  know the 1st video was not in order, I wonder if there's another proper video on it.

Gosh HS living so far away from Seoul, I wonder if there is where her parents house be? Keep bugging me how did she traveling to and fro to Seoul? Does she own a car now?

Seems Paju, Gyeonggi Province is on the border to North Korea from the map below..

gyeonggi-province-map.jpg

CTO

Edited by sukreen
  • Like 11

Thanks for the map Sukreen!!  There is supposedly a railway station that opened up in 2002 in Paju..so she must ride the train to go into the city if she has work. But, it is good to know that the area is woodsy with clean air. Must be good for the dogs, walks, etc. But, it does make me nervous that it is close to 38th parallel. ke

I would guess it must take her about 2 hours or more to commute into the city? I once heard that INchun takes about 2 hours to go to Seoul? How did she commute when she was doing drama? Does she at least get to stay in YG sometimes? Curious. 

Now it makes sense that her father built a small, 2 story "hang-out home", as we saw it in her twitter, made out of recyled materials. I wonder if her father is planting trees there--walnut trees? She once mentioned it. 

I pray and pray that she gets more work....not only as an actress but also for her music which can be used to the director and producer's imagination for any movies and dramas. Please!!! Please!!!

At times, I am listening to her music as a drama is going on....Some of her music really fits well with few drama scenes. Few times, I mistakenly thought GHS's music is playing on screen...keke I hope she can market her music that way. What is YG if they cannot help her with that?? "Indifference" is more cruel in a relationship in my opinion. She is very resourceful by herself, but I really feel like she needs marketing and image manger to really utilize her talents to the maximum!!! As one of the Cinetown listeners said, it is a shame that most people just look at ther looks as the priority and not take what is behind her with more seriousness. At times, in my opinion, the anti-remarks just dismiss a work before its quality is analyzed and appreciated. I don't know why, in Korea where art (not just commercial art) is still so much appreciated, that real experts come forward to talk about that and judge her works from more professional and expert opinons instead of various bloggers and such. Sorry to go on...

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 13

Guest S_sun

Thanks @cheerkoo. Gosh HS lives in the countryside so far away from Seoul.  It is peaceful in the countryside but how does she get around with no car? Has her family all moved to the countryside? Thought she is staying with them. How can she attends events without adding in the travel time? Rather inconvenient. Gosh....

Agree she can't do everything alone. She needs an agency who takes an interest in her works and market it. An agency's support is crucial in the k entertainment world. Since she won't change agency, let's keep up the pressure on YG to take more interest and do more for our girl. They have to promote #Breath2 more. They do so much to promote their idols. Getting her on more talk shows or radio shows can't be that hard.

Yes her music really suit some scenes in the dramas. I can hear it i my head when I watch the scenes. lol. There must be other ways to market New Age music. Also get her a trendy stylist who knows how to make the best of her beautiful natural features and dress her suitably. They seem to do that for their idols.

Thanks to @meow13 and @ochloe there is this podcast.   http://podcastfile2.sbs.co.kr/powerfm/2015/07/broadcast/koreagift_song_power-pc-20150702(11-00).mp3

Sunnies, let's keep promoting  #Breath2 album! Talk about it more in twitter and Facebook and sns. If we each can get 1 other person to buy her album/tracks, we will be helping in supporting her music composing! kkk

Edited by S_sun