Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest S_sun

illay said: all,  snowsummer already made an account in paypal but she said that she will learn about paypal rule kekkekeke....
papal account : fantasia_s@naver.com

You all can check DC link that i posted before to confirm this account. DO you think she can verify the account? kekekkeke. I told her before that she will need credit card number just to confirm the account.

Guest S_sun

illay said: @S_sun  i don't know whether she can speak english or not  :D I will ask whether she can verify the account tomorrow. She will need time to learn about paypal. 

OMG thanks illay!!Wow!!I really am not good with computer..I have been saying that all along.How did you get into DC??I tried for so many months when I first became GHS fan and never worked for me.I read your post in DC----Woah,,You can speak Korean better than I can!!Thanks so much!!
It may not be snow summer but there is someone who understands English on that DC page. She or he is the one who must have gotten your message first because her post mentions that soompi's Koo fans want to contribute and that you are talking about paypal. They say they will check into the link that you gave them.Bravo. It is this person in DC:

ㅇㅇ숨피쿠포럼 내에서 여기연합서폿에 참여하고 싶어하시는 분들이 계시는듯 잘은 모르지만 페이팔?? 뭐 그런걸로 해외팬들도 입금할수 있는 방법이 있나본데(타팬덤에선 페이팔 로 해외모금도 하더라) 긍정적으로 고려해보는것도 좋지 않을까 125.184*.*
Thanks so much.
I was just thinking to call the NYC Hana bank office on Monday and get more information. But thank God you are here to  take care of it.!!!Thanks again~~~This is an exciting day!! 

myonenonly said:

I just watched AE live streaming. AE is such a beautiful love story. My lady GHS is just awesome! Another excellent deliverance!

Her facial expression is just priceless for me. Every scene is daebak! She's most beautiful in AE so far. GHS' & LSY's looks compliments each other.

SW the woman in love, SW the rescuer, SW the good daughter, .... I can see it all! :X :X :X

Next episode will be crying time again. :(  More tears for SW?

As for the donation... I really want to contribute so I'm going to use twitter to ask for help. Hopefully one member in DC GHS/AE will come across my plea. Fingers crossed. :)

cheerkoo said: OMG thanks illay!!Wow!!I really am not good with computer..I have been saying that all along.How did you get into DC??I tried for so many months when I first became GHS fan and never worked for me.I read your post in DC----Woah,,You can speak Korean better than I can!!Thanks so much!!
It may not be snow summer but there is someone who understands English on that DC page. She or he is the one who must have gotten your message first because her post mentions that soompi's Koo fans want to contribute and that you are talking about paypal. They say they will check into the link that you gave them.Bravo. It is this person in DC:

ㅇㅇ숨피쿠포럼 내에서 여기연합서폿에 참여하고 싶어하시는 분들이 계시는듯 잘은 모르지만 페이팔?? 뭐 그런걸로 해외팬들도 입금할수 있는 방법이 있나본데(타팬덤에선 페이팔 로 해외모금도 하더라) 긍정적으로 고려해보는것도 좋지 않을까 "); background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;'>125.184*.*
Thanks so much.
I was just thinking to call the NYC Hana bank office on Monday and get more information. But thank God you are here to  take care of it.!!!Thanks again~~~This is an exciting day!! 

cheerkoo

said: OMG thanks illay!!Wow!!I really am not good with computer..I have been saying that all along.How did you get into DC??I tried for so many months when I first became GHS fan and never worked for me.I read your post in DC----Woah,,You can speak Korean better than I can!!Thanks so much!!

ㅇㅇ숨피쿠포럼 내에서 여기연합서폿에 참여하고 싶어하시는 분들이 계시는듯 잘은 모르지만 페이팔?? 뭐 그런걸로 해외팬들도 입금할수 있는 방법이 있나본데(타팬덤에선 페이팔 로 해외모금도 하더라) 긍정적으로 고려해보는것도 좋지 않을까 125.184*.*
Thanks so much.

@geumtrangdi no they don't have the vintage orange color. I dyed my hair with light auburn instead. :) I found the nearest color of GHS' hair actually was caramel brown but too late. :)

The rating of episode 11 is unbelievable! We need a prayer rally Sunnies! Don't forget for episode 12, 5 min. Before airtime KST. Isn't it hard to get a high rating on weekend?

AE fighting! C'mon rating keep going up! :D

I don't think they'll blame GHS with the rating. Here's another good review from a known blog site that always give a negative feedback on GHS' acting.

http://koalasplayground.com/tag/angel-eyes/

What do you think? :)

Let us continue supporting GHS by posting awesome comments & beautiful pics of SW too whatever the ratings. This is the best rating she ever had since BOF. So please keep coming. Let's make GHS site busy. :-bd

HELLO SUNNIES!
I'm FEELING POSITIVE ! FEEL and THINK POSITIVE! 
Maybe YSW should start opening those hands of hers everytime she embraced PDJ ..start holding onto his body and not his coat or shirt :)
@yonghwa its okay you can be sad now tonight AE will make it up to you..their rating will start going up again:x :bz

The ratings game can be frustrating but i don't think anyone will dare blame Ghs for it (except the haters). She is magnificent in AE. Too bad the korean audience hasnt given it the attention it deserves but there's an even wider market outside Korea so let's not be sad about the slight drop.

Ghs fighting! Sunnies fighting!

Now i wanted it even more to participate in the project to let Ghs and the whole cast and staff know how much we care for them. :)

I am sad very sad,what does AE lack?seriously what does it lack..the story is good,pace is fast not a single boring moment,i have seen some boring dramas doing so well,average dramas getting 20+ AE should have been in 20s now..i know competion is fierce but our AE's plot is strong.aigoo the moment i opened my eyes today i checked out the rating and really felt very bad..

As sunnies we will always be by hyesun's side no matter what and will always support her but it does feel bad when ratings fall,all sunnies here are like family so just wanted to share how i m feeling right now..mianhae :-((

But will still keep praying for AE and hyesun..

Hi guys :) It's been a long time that I haven't posted here but I do lurk everyday here in every chance I got. GHS has been doing great as YSW and her acting and drama is daebak, story, bgm, cinematography, casts and not to forget her off the charts chemistry with LSY :) Cheer up guys and stay positive. Rating for AE will go up, up for the remaining episodes. Let's pray together and keep supporting this drama.