Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

@sukreen, thanks for the pics! Awesome! That's more like it...cute pics of HS and SW..they really do look like sisters.
@cevrina,welcome and thanks for joining the project.
@renajaney and @sukreen, thanks for sharing.
@drmjs thanks for keeping track of the countdown to D-Day!

Sunnies, are you putting your penmanship to use in your love messages? I had drafted mine. It is simple and short, but I keep adding.....like a long-winded grandma! kekeke Just as well D-Day is coming soon, otherwise the letter might turn into a booklet!
Sunnies, let's keep voting and not let up! GHS fighting!

Hye Sun appearing in that 'Pooh' costume and supporting her little "sister"... :x  The Blue Meanies may be giving her a rough time, but she'll never turn her back on those she loves, and those who love her. :PYang Gukwha, you really are something...  =D>

Im so happy to see GHS going to a movie premier to support her sister PPOSONG..i am impressed by the love that HYESUN  gives to her "little sister"..She is really one of a kind..if im not mistaken she is the first celebrity i saw who went to a movie premier wearing a children costume because she went there to support a child..when everyone will attend a movie premier well dressed up with make up on she went there as a MASCOT..I guess she is really enjoying her vacation away showbizlandia..TAKE YOUR TIME MS.GOO HYE SUN AND JUST BE HAPPY!!! BREATHE A LOT OF FRESH AIR SO AS TO BE HEALTHY AND STRONG AGAIN WHEN YOU COME BACK:x :\">
KEEP ON VOTING SUNNIES..DON'T FORGET EVERYDAY WHEN YOU WAKE UP OR BEFORE GOING TO BED=D>

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

meow13 said: @S_sun @myonenonly and all, the movie premiere was held last night (14 Jan) :D

another pic found , but HyeSun was with the bear mask

-배우분들 입장전.

왠 푸우한마리가 상영관에 들어와서는 계단오르느라 끙끙 거렸다. ㅋㅋㅋ

뭐다뭐다?? 알고봤더니 어린예승양을 응원하러온 구혜선씨였다며~ ㅎㅎㅎ

C360_2013-01-14-19-47-18_zpseceaeaaf.jpg
http://www.cyworld.com/sungasl81/8281389

hello all sunniez im new here :-h i want to join "Love Letter for HyeSun" too im always pray the best for HyeSun and more successful for her next project miss her on twitter :( 

i found on weibo saw HS pic and her sign on this link seem like VIP Pet Shop check this link http://superbow.co.kr/

thanks, here are the pics from the above link

1336987511_2.jpg

1336987493_1.jpg

Guest visunnies

@GHSforever : Yes..,actually i know from my friend on twitter @YunieSeptianie..
by the way.. can anyone help me..? because i don't know the way to vote it..
my friend already help me to vote it.., but i still not understand..

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

[color=#000099]Thanks sukreen for the article. I never saw that bird picture by GHS very carefully before. It looks pretty at a quick glimpse, but it is kind of gruesome and horrifying if you look at it closely. I see what looks like a half of a kitten's head as if being thrown away by the quick thrust of an ax chopping the head of the pretty bird/duck. Do you see it? There is red ball glob falling down and it has to be the blood? Why did GHS draw it like that? Another bird is just watching as a spectator or helpless watcher?? And why a face inside the bird's backside? Perhaps GHS drew this pix to represent Peach Tree? Anyway....it is scary and powerful.[/color]

sukreen

wrote:

»

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks  meow13 for finding more pix and news of GHS! Lucky day for all of us! It is so funny how she signed her autograph and wish for the CEO or President of SuperBow pet shop. IT has to be an old pix. Right? Her hair is short there. In the pix with Gal SoWon, GHS has long hair. She refers to the CEO as, Dear bald-headed/shaven-head president, Wishing you flourishing business. CEO is not such a bad looking man and the puppy is adorable. His shop has adorable pets...I wonder if GHS got her kittne from there...kekemeow13 said:

cevrina

wrote:

»

hello all sunniez im new here 

:-h

i want to join "Love Letter for HyeSun" too im always pray the best for HyeSun and more successful for her next project miss her on twitter 

:(

<br />

i found on weibo saw HS pic and her sign on this link seem like VIP Pet Shop check this link 

http://superbow.co.kr/

Sue, thanks for translating . Interesting, your take on the painting.

Art is very subjective. My impression of that painting is more sad than gruesome. She wrote the words The Peach Tree on the pic. I am guessing she drew this when she was writing the scenario for Peach Tree. You have the  2 duck heads( the twins), same yet different, separated yet there is an imperfect heart (love) between them.They are cut off from human contact (face). I see there is a bow tie and the masked face is being pulled away to expose it. I think there is juxtaposition at play here. Often art is like that...They say if you have 10 people, you will have 10 different impressions.

Thanks, Meow, for the pic. Hye Sun must be friends with the gentleman to call him bald-headed! kekeke

Hello Sunnies, be happy :-h

Thanks for the translation @cheerkoo, m/be last time we don't really look for there's so much news abt her and now we're throughly looking into it, i think

Thanks to all Sunnies, i pray our "Love Letter to HS" project a success. Amen. I can't wait to see the reaction esp from YG, media and netizen there.

Here's another piece of news
source: http://blog.naver.com/leecw0333/150156525391

naver_com_20130115_134500.jpg?type=w1

구혜선 헤어스타일 ㄸ라잡기

최강동안이라고 불리며 셀카달인, 만능 엔터테이먼트인

예쁜얼굴에 숏컷을 즐겨하는 구혜선 입니다.

naver_com_20130115_134549.jpg?type=w1naver_com_20130115_134557.jpg?type=w1

숏컷으로 많이 즐겨하는 구혜선은 같은 여성들도 쉽게

따라 할수 없는 헤어스타일이죠~

작은 얼굴에 매끈한 피부에 이목구비가 또렷해서

숏컷을 했을때 귀여움가 구혜선의 스타일이 살아 나죠 

naver_com_20130115_134625.jpg?type=w1 naver_com_20130115_134821.jpg?type=w1

숏컷과 단발머리 스타일은 귀여움과 시크함, 커리우면의 상징이라고

불리우는 숏컷헤어스타이을 잘 표현해 주는 구혜선 입니다.

웨이브 펌도 없이 단순한 제품으로 헤어스타일을 살려주는데요.

naver_com_20130115_134934.jpg?type=w1 naver_com_20130115_134830.jpg?type=w1

학생이라고 해도 믿을 만큼의 동안을 보여주는데요.

숏컷을 잘 표현하면 동안으로 보일수 있는 헤어스타일 이기도 합니다.

학생들이 많이 하는 단발머리에서 동안의 헤어스타일을 찾을수 있습니다.

naver_com_20130115_134639.jpg?type=w1

naver_com_20130115_134704.jpg?type=w1

숏컷을 즐겨하던 구혜선에게도 긴머리 스타일도 있다는거

숏컷으로 귀여움과 동안헤어스타일을 표현했다면

긴머리스타일에서는 여성의 느낌이 많이 느껴 지네요.

naver_com_20130115_134902.jpg?type=w1 naver_com_20130115_135006.jpg?type=w1

청순함과 여성의 느낌을 많이 살려주는 웨이브펌으로

구혜선을 더 이쁘게 표현해 주는 헤어스타일 입니다.

패션과 헤어스타일의 완성은 얼굴이라고 하지만

헤어스타일을 어떻게 하느냐에 따라서 느낌도 많이 달라집니다 ^^

Fancam @ 130114 "Gift From Room 7" VIP Premiere

http://blog.naver.com/sdh7895?Redirect=Log&logNo=50159858805
HyeSun the Pooh appears @1:17 , she was extremely low profile, just send the flowers to So Won and wanna go off stage. But Ryu Seung Ryong stopped her and unveiled her mask. She was so shy :)

thank you meow13 for bringing the video..
i smiled when i saw hye sun with her bear costume..she is so funny..she refused to open her costume, and didn't want people know that the real pooh was hye sun..i can't stop smiling..thanks to Ryu Seung Ryong who stopped her and opened her big pooh head, so we can saw uri hye sun again after no news about her, n now i'm so glad that she is ok..

bye..n keep vote for hye sun..love u all..

@meow13...thanks for the vid! i played GHS's part many times and each time i did, i was giggling. how adorable! it appears like she really had no plans to reveal herself on stage but too bad, Ryu Seung Ryong's was fast enough to unveil her. i can't believe GHS had rode on the escalator in that get-up. she's such a darling!:x
stay happy Sunnies! >:D<