Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

57 minutes ago, junding2009 said:

Hi Cheerco, there is also news at Naver about 11 hrs ago about her and her husband. If you have time to have a look...thanks

Thanks.

There are many articles that mention AhnGoo couple because there are many celebrity couples who met while working and are now getting married like AhnGoo did. I think that is the jist of it. Wow..I am really surprised by so many celebrity couples who are popping up and actually getting married. Congrats to all of them. 

Also, AhnGoo couple is referenced because Lee HyoRi and her husband will be airing a variety show in May--I think. They will be owners of bed and breakfast lodge in the woods and I would think they will reveal about their lives and also about guests who come to stay at the lodge. I hear that LHR has been consistently revealing about her marriage life in Jejudo through her SNS. 

There is also one article that talk about singing group, Sechs Kies who is celebrating 20 year anniversay and the article makes a reference to Eun Jiwon talking with AJH during the filming of J2W2--that Koo used to be a fan of the group and even went to its last concert before its last disbanding. 

Koo told us in a program long time ago that, because she was a fan of Sechs Kies, she went to their Agency DSP first to sign up and found out, that very day, the group disbanded. And, maybe that is why we think Koo's favorite color is yellow as Sechs Kies' group color was yellow. ???keke. 

There was another article by a reporter who wrote a quick article about GHS as Jandi from BOF....to reminisce about her. 

I don't mind these type of reference to her name and her husband's name. 

If there is something more specific, you can post the lnk to the articles and I can take a look to see if they are worth translating for you. thanks a lot.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, junding2009 said:

http://naver.me/FgMCkoun

Hi Cheerco...pls see above link.. I hope it is the right one where they mentioned of several sightings of Ahnku together at the mart/store...thanks for your great effort..

That is the article that I just translated above...Ahhhh,,I see, there were more in th video tape of the show. The reporter: I heard that AJH and GHS live in this apartment here. Do you know? Ans(man): Of course I do. They come out late at night and go to the super(market). Ans(woman) I hear that they come to the supermarket late at night and buy a lot of things to eat. Reporter: the couple must get along. Ans(woman) yes since they go about it together. The first man (sounds like the security guard of that building?) says that he has not seen them lately.

(Maybe...it is possible that they have moved?? to that location where it is close to the city but they can still see the mountain...as AJH said in the last episode of Newlywed Diary??--I noticed that, at the Press Conference, GHS was talking and her voice is  hoarse and she is talking about how this work is getting harder and harder and even her physical limitation is strongly felt....I guess that could have been a sign to come.)

• Like 5

Dear all sunnies , i need to get your help & advise 

I watched so so many Kdrama since a long long time ago, but to be honest, i never get addicted to K-celebs before. I just like them & the drama story but never fall in love with them in person, even i never do any shippers to couple in all dramas

But recently all are changed ,  i feel so strange, i dont know why & how come i am so in love with KHS, especially after she married with AJH, i'm so in deep love with them so so much now..i eager to hear any news from them everyday, even their news in internet could affected to my mood. It feel like they are my family that i will protect&love, when something happend i could join their laugh & cries too.  Even i bring their name into my daily prayer too. 

Did all sunnies also feel it so ? I hope i am still normal with this feeling... 

Luckily i was not stay in korea, i am afraid that i maybe become their ssasaeng if i am korean "lol" 

Praying daily for Jaehyun Hyesun healthy, happy, wealthy and their eternal married, amen

• Like 7

Since its national election in korea.its too much to ask that someone will post a pic of khs voting?i mean its the only way that we will see her.i just miss her.Sometimes i wish she hav sns account so that she can communicate with her fans.i just miss her.

• Like 7

Sis RainSong all of us here is missing her terribly. Wishing for good news about her. Someone will appload a picture of her that is enough for all of us sunnies who is dying to see her again. Don't worry sis our hopes is her beloved HUSBAND AJH updates his IG. 

• Like 7

God bless you Koo!!

God made you AMAZING.

You are valuable, wonderful and unique.

Be strong INSDIE and OUT!!

You are leading an amazing life.

You have inspired me.

Thank you.

Thank you to her fans and God bless you all. Stay healthy and strong too, fans!!!

• Like 10

news from dc-ghs:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=139572&page=1

From 5/10~6/6/2017, there will be an art exhibition titled, WEDDING STORY at the LOTTE GALLERY.

DC-ghs fan found it through a blog posted by one of the artists who will be showing her art.

Supposedly, the organizers for this event started to implement this show right after the end of the WEDDING DIARY and even wanted to title it as WEDDING DIARY, except for the fact that ahngoo's tvn variety show had the same title.

Many artists are participating including KOO. I hear that Koo will be showing her pieces from the DARK YELLOW exhibition.

All the best to KOO!!! Hope she is doing better and better and better!!!!

• Like 9

Goo Hyesun's paintings displayed at an art exhibition titled, 'Honeymoon Story' at the Lotte Gallery of Lotte Department Store in Seoul Yeongdeungpo Branch.
The exhibition just begun last Wednesday, May 10th, and it will last until June 6th.

cbff679egy1ffjerh4k21j20u00u0dh6.jpg

cr stawberry unnie

• Like 10

from dc-GHS:http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=139575&page=1

20일 오후 2시!!!!  5월21일 부부의 날 기념  21명에게.. 무려 초청 팬사인회 한다함.... 거기에 이벤 당첨자 1명에게 쿠 그림을 증정한다고..... 하~~~~ 갖고 싶다!!!

On May 20th at 2pm, a signing event with GHS in honor of the Couple's Day, May 21st. will be held. One selected couple will be awarded GHS's painting! 5 other selected couple will be awarded FREE production of wedding invitations for their weddings, 21 couple will be awarded GHS's signs on the Honeymoon Story exhibition booklets. 

WOW, Koo will be making a public appearance on May 20th!!!!

DAEBOK!!!

• Like 12

Thanks God, she makes public appearance again!!! Yiippyyy...it means she is healthy now & we can see her again... It makes me want to flight to korea 

Count days to our lovey dovey couple 1st wed anniv....hope they could have special anniv that day as AJH dreams...amen

• Like 4

Finally public appearance of khs.Im excited for her!hope to see her in beautiful outfit that day.Hope this is signal of her comeback and see her again more on tv.Maybe guesting on variety shows or cameo role in any dramas.Pls always be healthy and dont get sick again.God bless koo!

• Like 9

GHS posted on her husband's IG!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/aagbanjh/

3 pix!!

with:

aagbanjh<작품 소개> =<Introducing the paintings>

구혜선: 몇일 전 아동미술지도자 자격증을 땄어요. 그래서 집에 같이사는 어린이(남편)와 작업을 함께 하게 되었습니다. 왼쪽은 구혜선. 오른쪽은 안재현이예요. 저는 봄의 모서리를 그렸고 제 어린이는 그곳에서 뛰어노는 천진난만함을 표현하였어요. 아주 귀여운 예술가입니다.

GHS: Few days ago, I got a certificate of teaching art to children. So, along with the child (husband) I live with, we made our projects. To the left is GHS. To the right is AJH. I drew a corner of spring and my child expressed the innocence that runs and plays there. He is such an adorable artist.

Koo-nim!!

Thank you so much for your news!! Adorable!! And, a big congratulations to you on becoming a teacher!! But,,,,, what are you really trying to tell us?

• Like 10

One of the Korean variety programs that I like is Summit Meeting, a group of foreigners living in Korea talking about all kinds of issues. Last episode had a guest, Son Mina, formal anchor and now a travel writer and director of Life School in Korea. I was so happy when she said,,,,"most of us think that it is good to dig one well really well so that we get to be good in one thing. But, she feels it is good to dig many different wells (as we all have so many various potentials) and see what happens as we put them all together."

When I heard that statement, I felt like GHS and Son Mina should meet!! Felt good.

http://www.segye.com/content/html/2017/05/16/20170516003520.html?OutUrl=daum

A lot of articles are written around the latest AJH-IG post. This article says very briefly what Certified Art Instructor does:

아동미술지도사는 미술 경험을 통해 아이들의 자기표현과 의사소통, 표현능력을 길러주는 일을 한다.=Through art, certified art instructor facilitate children to express and to help them develop expressive skills. (SOUNDS MORE LIKE AN ART THERAPIST.)

We have seen over the years how artistic Koo is..not just in painting, but whatever she can do with her hands,,,she does them well. We have also seen how she did many creative things with Kal SoWon, the little actress from Please Captain. And I also love the way Koo wrote on the IG. Reminds me of the time she wrote on her tweeter...she writes in such a way that you kind of melt into the story that she tells. I hope she writes more too. No matter what she is planning to do, I hope she shares what she is doing. Love it! Love it!!!

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR YET ANOTHER ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!

Another article says a little more:

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20170516/84387919/2

이어 이번에는 아동미술지도사 자격증 취득하며 전문적으로 아이들을 돕기 위해 준비하고 있다. GHS earned a child art instructor certificate in order to prepare to professionally help children.

소속사 YG엔터테인먼트 측은 동아닷컴에 “구혜선이 최근 아동미술지도사 자격증을 취득했다”며 “평소 아이들을 좋아하고 아끼는 마음이 강한 구혜선이 아픈 상황 속에서도 틈틈이 공부해 취득한 것으로 안다”고 말했다.YG Entertainment spoke with DongA.com: "It is true that GHS earned a certificate in art instruction. She has always loved children. Even sick, she has studied on and off in order to work towards the certificate."

이어 작품 등 배우로서의 복귀에 대해서는 “미정이다. 아직 건강이 완전히 회복된 것은 아니다. 다만, 휴식을 취하며 구혜선이 할 수 있는 활동은 진행할 계획”이라고 전했다. Reporter asked YG about any comeback plan for GHS: "It is undecided. Her health has not completely recovered. But, as she recovers, she plans to do what she is able to manage."

(May 20th is her signing event at Lotte Art Gallery for Honeymoon Couple Art Exhibition!!! Maybe it is possible for little cameo appearances???? why not???)

• Like 11

I'm so happyyyy....not just seeing an update in AJH IG, but also got news from Koo nim...yippiii.... More over, Koo nim is certified as art teacher for kids? Wow...amazing!!!

Lesson learn from koo nim :

1. Never give up in all situation both good&bad

2. Dont afraid with people judgement if you did positive

3. Digging your talent is not just for your own sake but it also for Share it to others too

I'm so happyyyy....not just seeing an update in AJH IG, but also got news from Koo nim...yippiii.... More over, Koo nim is certified as art teacher for kids? Wow...amazing!!!

Lesson learn from koo nim :

1. Never give up in all situation both good&bad

2. Dont afraid with people judgement if you did positive

3. Digging your talent is not just for your own sake but it also for Share it to others too

• Like 10

Crisis is over,d sun shining so brightly again,news n different writes up about her  scattered everywhere ,see how powerful d name"GHS"its like a bomb lol... we will rejoice fellow sunnies n be glad in it bcoz her moment/achievement is for us as well...i'm a bit curious about her message bcoming an art certified instructor bcoz how many times she mentioned d  word 'kid' ,(looks like there is a hidden meaning of her message or maybe i over estimated it reading between d lines but if i'm not mistaken,maybe she's on d way)thats only my wild guess guys...thanks for all shared thoughts/updates hve a nice day n night to all!

• Like 9