Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

On 4/16/2017 at 8:39 AM, cheerkoo said:

THANKS SOOOO MUCH TO @ZamZam who found it:

(Like you all, I miss Koo so much too!!!)

(sorry..my technical-challenge prevents me from bringing the SNS post that @ZamZam gave me.)

translating:

I saw GHS~

at the eMart.   (What is an eMart? do you know?)

She was right next to me and I even made an eye contact but still did not recognize her. 

Around me were young girls who were talking quietly among themselves about a woman and a man wearing masks. So, I thought to myself, did they do plastic surgery or something? (I guess the poster thought that because the couple was wearing masks.)  I just thought that and still had no idea...ke

She is so skinny and her face is a size of a fist and she is tall..pretty~^^

(keke...the man with a mask must be AJH?? keke)

(So good to get such reports of sightings...it tells us that she is doing better!!!)

FIGHTING SUNNIES and to KOO and HER FAMILY TOO!!!!

Regarding Wikipedia ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-mart, )  eMart is the oldest and  largest discount store chain in Korea, so I think they were shopping there.

• Like 5

I really miss KHS so much... 

When i re watched her drama, i just know & surprise that she always has famous&great co star as her partner in all of her dramas....choi daniel (the musical), lee sang yoon (angel eyes),  ji jin hee (save us captain), lee min ho (bof), and of course lovely hubby Ahn Jae Hyun (blood) :).    

• Like 3

I wish there were more sightings of Koo, Ahn, their pets...

Miss them all~

I actually wish Koo would write more--I enjoyed her writings. She said that she was composing and painting because those are activities that she can do by herself..without involving others. Well,,,,writing is also something she can do by herself. While resting at home to improve her heatlh...I hope she at least think about it. what happened to her vampire story? her couple story? she also wanted to do children's books....

She has so many anti's __ __ ....she can also use a pen name--although that would be bad for me..since I would not know what her pen name is.... keke.

Anyway....just posting a thought while missing Koo and praying for her healthy return. 

I hear Anaphylaxis is a disease of the immune system....that our body's defense system is not functioning properly. __ __  take care Koo!!!

====

ps:

I am waiting for Journey 2 West --4 (to air sometime in June, if everything works out!)---maybe, just maybe, we can hear more about Koo through AJH at that time. Fighting!!!!

• Like 8

6 hours ago, shadia71 said:

Sis Ceerkoo we need your help again with our deepest and sincere gratitude to your continuous efforts in helping us to understand what is going on with our Angel

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0003930288

It was discovered by chance that Koo donated some money: 25일 신촌 세브란스에 따르면 구혜선은 지난달 28일 남몰래 어린이병원 발전기부금으로 1,000만원을 기부했다. 작년 결혼 예식 비용을 기부한 데 이어 또다시 따뜻한 선행을 실천한 것. ShinChon Sevrance Hospital reports that 28th of last month, Koo donated 10millionWON into research and help for the children with rare diseases. 

It was reported in another article that Koo donated without telling anyone including her Agency..supposedly she felt it was a small amount and did not want it to be known...

(she thinks about others even when she is sick herself....!!!)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

http://news.joins.com/article/21513743

Some news on how Koo is doing healthwise.

25일 소속사 YG엔터테인먼트는 “구혜선이 최근 한 병원을 통해 1000만원을 기부한 게 맞다. 소속사도 모르게 진행한 일”이라고 밝혔다.  최근 건강 문제로 출연 중이던 드라마에서 하차해 치료에 전념해왔던 구혜선으로 소속사 측은 “통원 치료를 받고 있으며 일상생활에 지장이 없을 정도로 좋아졌다”고 건강 상태를 전했다.

On April 25th, YG Ent. revealed that: "Yes, it is true that GHS has donated 1000MonWon. We did not know about it at that time. Since leaving the last drama due to a health problem, she has been consistently receiving outpatient treatment due to which she is able to carry out daily activities without any problems."

[출처: 중앙일보] ‘치료 중’ 구혜선, 또 기부 “소속사도 몰랐어, 건강 상태는…”Source: JoongAng Daily

Yeah!!! TG!!!

=============

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2017042516343839008&outlink=1&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.daum.net%2Fsearch%3Fw%3Dtot%26DA%3DYZRR%26t__nil_searchbox%3Dbtn%26sug%3D%26sq%3D%26o%3D%26q%3D%EA%B5%AC%ED%98%9C%EC%84%A0

얼굴도 예쁜데 마음은 더 예쁘다. She is pretty but her heart is prettier.

사실 그동안 많은 연예인들이 기부활동을 펼쳤다. 하지만 구혜선의 기부는 그가 투병 중에도 진행한 일이라 더 특별하게 느껴진다. 보통 사람이 몸이 아프면 자신을 더 챙기게 되지만, 구혜선은 본인보다 더 아픈 아동들을 생각했다. 그는 입원 중 자신의 주치의가 근무하는 세브란스 병원에 1000만원을 쾌척했다. So many celebrities have donated over the years. However, GHS's donation feels more special because she gave while she herself is sick. In general, we tend to focus on just taking care of ourselves when we are sick. However, GHS thought more about the sick children. While she was hospitalized, she donated to the hospital where her physician works. 

김미화|letmein@mt.co.kr Reporter Kim MiHwa of Star

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Im so proud of khs..although she thinks that 10millionwon  is just little amount but for those who are in need thats a big help for them..its not easy to donate that amount of money,thats 1year salary for ordinary people..she could use it for herself but khs has a big heart thats why she choose to donate instead. News about her is trending yesterday and i feel happy..knetz should appreciate her more and antis should stop bashing her.According to yg shes getting healthier.I hope to see her soon.Pls promote as actress soon!

• Like 10

First of all, a big kommawo to fellow Sunnies who assiduously post photos and other tasty tidbits about Koo-nim. When that photo of hers being spotted at the hospital was posted here, I felt an interior movement telling me that she was up to something good besides seeking outpatient treatment. It is in her character. As expected of her, who, together with Jae-hyun-si, donated their wedding expenses for a paediatric cause, this time around, she again made a donation for a similar cause while still in the process of recovering from a severe medical condition. Said deed can only be a genuine form of charity - that which makes us forget ourselves and inherently focus the mind on things good and worthwhile like seeking the well-being of others. That she did not want her thoughtful deed to be broadcast also speaks highly of her humility of heart. This leaves me incredibly honoured and humbled to be Koo Hye-sun's fan. Recovery from anaphylaxis is a case-to-case basis. Some recover quickly, while others may take more time. Praying and wishing for a thorough and speedy recovery for Koo-nim and for more love, innate peace, happiness, and success for her and Jae Hyun-si. Take care and God bless, dear Sunnies.

• Like 11

Hi everyone,thanks for all news updates,another good deed of our angel i salute n admire her big time!Hoping that she's now really healthy n overcome all bad/negative remarks for what happened from d past months."Good deeds reaps good karma"may our Almighty God always guide,bless n protect our couple in everything they do n let hateful people repent for being wicked n change for d better...Hve a nice day to all n may God bless,guide n protect us all,as well.

• Like 8

I think the couple already move to their new house.I was so happy when ajh posted new vid in his ig..then its khs puppy..

i read  famous drama,variety pds are now signed under yg..most of them are from mbc andmost yg artist are now promoting in mbc..maybe thats the reason awhy khs comeback drama is under mbc?anyway i really wish khs will comeback soon and slowly start promoting as an actress.Im curious also if the 8seconds chlothing line is owned by yg..i mean first they got khs as their model for spring collection then after her gdragon and then winner had guerilla concert in one of their store.Wish they will get her also as model for their summer collections..its good also that shes still the endorser for charmzone despite what happend to her..hoping she hav fansign event for charmzone,new cf to come and more magazine photoshoot.

• Like 8

I've read a news  about "Celebrities whose expanding their talents n became authors"our angel was one of them using her photo as a headline news....congrats to our angel eventhough she's missing in action,we, your fans are very proud of you...take your time to be healed n rest,eat well n live well,we missed you so much but for your good health  fully recovery we can wait as in always even  forever(hope not lol) till you're ready to comeback  again strong n healthy...sunnies always fighting!

• Like 8

it has been a while since Koo had to leave the drama--yet every week I see one or two reporters using titles for their articles that put koo down--as if to aggravate her and her fans.  I hope Koo is taking amazingly good care of herself, REALLY building up a strong defense muscles both physically and mentally to bounce off all that K-dirt. Even today!! I hear that few anti-knets post their agreements on those articles. What a crazy world!!!

Koo Fighting!!!

• Like 7

6 hours ago, cheerkoo said:

it has been a while since Koo had to leave the drama--yet every week I see one or two reporters using titles for their articles that put koo down--as if to aggravate her and her fans.  I hope Koo is taking amazingly good care of herself, REALLY building up a strong defense muslces both physically and mentally to bounce off all that K-dirt. Even today!! I hear that few anti-knets post their agreements on those articles. What a crazy world!!!

Koo Fighting!!!

cheerkoo sis,don't be so upset bcoz her name alone  in any news is an eye catching already so how much more with her photo on it, it would be a headliner big time...good/bad if anything about her people in other dimension are going crazy some wish goodluck but maybe d rest are envy/jealous n d most wanted a free ride with her...people who doesn't know d word "being contented"is like that besides being wicked its not so easy to change especially if they don't want to,so cheer up sis,anything that comes around will goes around.

• Like 9

Lets just dont mind them.I heard that the drama is suffering from the ratings.Lets just wish and hope that khs will bounce back and her next project will hav a good result.Its either drama,variety show,movie or write a book. 

@cheerkoo theres a news about her hope you could translate it.I think they are talking about her health and her husband?not sure..thanx ahead

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Rain Song said:

Lets just dont mind them.I heard that the drama is suffering from the ratings.Lets just wish and hope that khs will bounce back and her next project will hav a good result.Its either drama,variety show,movie or write a book. 

@cheerkoo theres a news about her hope you could translate it.I think they are talking about her health and her husband?not sure..thanx ahead

Hi rainsong , Is it any link to the news? I tried to search using KHS korean name, but not found any news refer to KHS.. ( I sometimes using google translate to know the knews.  Not in detail as the weak of translation&it may not proper/perfect, but sometimes it help to know what is the topic of the news....)

Edited by ahngoo4blessed
Typo
  • Like 5

9 hours ago, Rain Song said:

http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1040879

Thanks @Rain Song.

Not too much change...

결혼 후 첫 복귀작으로 화제를 모았던 드라마에서 건강상의 이유로 하차했던 구혜선. '아나필락시스'라는 다소 생소한 병명이 알려지면서 해당 질환에 대한 관심도 높아졌다. Because GHS had to leave her first acting project since her marriage due to Anaphylaxis, more people are showing curiosity about the illness. 

임희정 내과전문의는 "아나필락시스는 외부 물질에 대한 몸의 알레르기 반응이 과도하게 나타나서 호흡곤란, 구토 등의 소화기 증상, 혈압 저하 등의 쇼크 증상이 나타날 수 있는 질병을 말한다. 적절히 치료하지 않으면 사망할 수 있는 매우 위험한 질병이다"라고 설명했다. Internist Dr. Lim HeeJung reports that: "Anaphylaxis is our body's extreme reaction to an allergic external substance; the body goes into a shock with breathing difficulty, drop in blood pressure, digestive problems such as vomiting. It is a serious illness which, without an immediate treatment, a death can occur."

구혜선은 약 2주간의 입원 치료 후 퇴원해 통원치료 중이다. 남편 안재현과 함께 있는 모습을 본 적 있다는 인근주민. 하지만 건강상태 때문일까 최근에는 좀처럼 볼 수 없었다고. After 2 weeks of being hospitalized, GHS is now discharged and continually receiving outpatient treatment. One nearby resident reported seeing GHS with her husband AJH. However, these days, perhaps due to her illness, it is very hard to get a glimpse of them.

다행히 현재는 건강이 많이 호전됐다는 근황을 전한 구혜선 소속사 측은 당분간 통원치료를 받으며 회복에만 전념할 계획이라고 밝혔다. Fortunately, GHS's Agency reports that her health has improved a lot. However, at this time, she will still focus only on recovery while receiving outpatient treatment. 

(영상=OBS '독특한 연예뉴스', 편집=유순종PD, 작가=박혜원, 내레이션=유진영)

조연수 기자Copyright © OBS 뉴스

• Like 7