Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Woaaahhhhhh!!:scream: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!:wub: That's what I'm thinking & saying & this is absolutely getting more excitingggg!!:love: Kyaaaaahhhhhh!! Our Koo is one hella damned effortless gorgeous goddess!!!B):love: Hoping to see more of her hidden sexiness in this drama. And praying for a great acting performance & good reviews too.:innocent: Fighting KOO!:kiss_wink:

• Like 10

Actor Jahee says above:

밤새고 다시 해가뜰때까지 촬영하고 있지만!! 웃으면서 즐겁게 촬영중 they are filming through the night, into the morning! But they are laughing while filming.

Wow!! One has to be really healthy to act.

• Like 9

Wow!!khs looks stunning!!she really knows how to surprise us.We all know that shes very conservative doesnt wear revealing chlothes thats why even knetz and us are surprise..now im looking forward to her performance and hopefully like i said her drama will do well in terms of rating.What im looking forward also is her outfit esp.her outfit for spring and summer season..wanna see her more in feminine chlothes and new hairstyle maybe..nextweek is the presscon hoping to see her in pretty dress.

• Like 6

OMG!What a beautiful sight to behold...see,they really dressed her more sexy,she's so pretty overload...i wanna see her as well in a mini dress,mini skirt,shorts n in any fitted outfit clothes to show her nice voluptuous figure,this will be a legend for sure bcoz everybody knows she's conservative n very much reserve when it comes about showing off her skin too much...patience more eventhough can't wait any longer to watch her new drama lol....guys,i'm wondering what would be d reaction of her husband,maybe proud n a bit uneasy as well bcoz couple of namjas working w/ her lol...no worries AJH you're always d winner kekeke.

Thanks for all hardworks guys,may God bless us all!

• Like 8

Thanks for the epi 1 preview:

I am Yoo Jina's copycat, Yoo ZZina! (GHS's voice loudly introducing herself...)

I am your (Gina's) big fan. (CEO's voice)    I have not slept with a man in 10 years. How is your wife? (Um's voice)

I feel so sad for mom. How can we send her off like this? (Jung's voice to his dad the CEO) 

(Koo to drunkards in the bar) Is Yoo Gina your toy? (real Yoo Gina looking on)

(koo bowing to Um) I am so sorry for always being a pest to you all my life. (bike blows horn at her) 

(Real Yoo Gina must have been invited to ZZina's house) My older sister is your impersonating singer. (one of Koo's sisters.)

(Um) I am Yoo Gina and you are Yoo Zzina?

(Kang's voice on the phone to Jung) ) I am blind so I must meet you in person to deliver this.

(Um) This is exactly the reason for not associating with the no-good~

• Like 7

The teaser for ep1 makes me more excited.Im looking forward for hyesuns sexy performance.

just checked the ratings for weekend dramas of kbs,mbc and sbs..seems kbs is tough competition for weeked drama...theyre no.1 in terms of ratings and mbc drama blowbreeze is 2nd and sbs is third.hoping the drama will come in first or at least not  last.lets pray for that.Im hoping for hyesuns to revive her acting career and act more on tv drama at least 2 more dramas before starting a family..and offcourse win another acting award.pls.pls.pls.lets pray for that!fighting to hyesun!

• Like 5

A reunion of Goo Hye Sun with the senior actor (Kang Nam-Kil) who played her future, though not to be as the story played out, father in law in Pure 19. He ended up being Lee Yoon Ji's father in law when her character married his son's character. Another reunion of cast members from that drama is currently playing out as Lee Yoon Ji's mother in law from the series (Kim Mi-kyung) is featured as the evil villainess in Yoon Ji's drama, Person Who Gives Happiness. The small world that is Korean drama. :) 

Can't wait to see her new drama! Thanks again to all you faithful Sunnies who keep us informed in both pictures and words...:wub:

• Like 6

Yes, @robbo4! You are right. K-ent is a small world. When I have more time, I am hoping to see that drama with Lee YJ!! She is also married and now has a son. I think? 

@ZamZam found the IG of YTM filming at a night club...it appears to be 2 different night clbus that YTM is filming:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=drama_new1&no=1188887

Second pix seems to be of an actor who says he is Won Bin of that night club. As HaeDang (Koo's role) impersonates Yoo Gina, the actor impersonates Won Bin. keke

I think this Tues, Feb 28 is the online chat with YTM stars and the press conference!! Let us all pray for DAEBOK in our own ways in the way we believe!!! Thanks!! Wow, March 4th is this Saturday. Time flies too quickly.

• Like 4

Yes @cheerkoo, Yoon Ji  married a dentist in September of 2014 and gave birth to a daughter about a year ago. There is a picture of her and her baby on the last page of her thread her in Soompi. I've been watching her drama (a daily scheduled for 120 episodes), which follows the general daily drama formula,, but is well acted with a great cast of both new and familiar faces. She's just as good as ever in it and will undoubtedly be in line for another award when all is said and done. You can see her and the baby here:

• Like 3

Good Morning Sunnies!   Waaah, it's almost March and the excitement is building up!!  First of all, a big THANK YOU for all of your amazing posts - esp Sue and kh7 with all the recent news regarding YATM.  I'm so looking forward to this drama!!  Just seeing all the members of the cast and the first reading gave me goose bumps!  Very happy to see people who GHS has worked with before as you mentioned  robbo4 , mainly Kang Nam Gil who did act with her not only in Pure 19 but also in The King and I and Take Care Of Us Capt.  Jun Kwang Ryul was also in the K&I and GHS once walked down the red carpet with Kim Boyeon whose husband at the time acted in Strongest Chilwoo. I think his name is Jeon No Min.  But aside from these great senior actors, the main cast is stellar - Uhm Jung hwa blows me away and I'm anxious to see how her character will interact with JHD.  I feel this is a very challenging role for our girl who suffers from stage fright to begin with, and I'm so very proud and thankful that she decided to do it.  I'm also looking forward to seeing all of you again in this thread and the YATM thread as well to discuss.  50 episodes!!! I'm also a fan of Jung Gyu Woon.... sigh.....so it's all good for me  kekekeke.  

On another note, have really been enjoying The Honeymoon Diaries.  Boring?  Not for me!!  I love how PD Na captured their country life in such a fun and interesting way.  The way they harvested and preserved the fruits and vegetables, then showing their culinary skills was enjoyable for me and of course I love dogs so all of that was good too.  I kind of want to try some of their dishes but it wouldn't be the same as growing them in your own garden.  I'm very sad that this will be the last episode and that AJH said this will probably be their last appearance on tv together.  I hope that part is not true and that somewhere down the line we may catch a glimpse of them together somewhere.   Anyway, I wouldn't be able to enjoy all of this if it weren't for ALL of you who share all the latest news here in the different threads.   I so very much appreciate it!!!  THANK YOU!!     :heart:   See you again soon, and please everyone, stay in good health, okay?  :D  Excited and soooo happy!!!!!

• Like 8