Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Thanks @kgrl43 and @cheerkoo, for your fast respond.

I guess we have to wait and see what will be the next agenda on Aug 21 ie tomorrow.

While waiting let us all pray for good news and good health on our prncess, also dont forget to vote daily too.

Have a nice day/nght :)

• Like 17

Sometimes I don't like this new format makes me frustrated, if u press something u want another thing would come out. (sigh)...thanks for sharing d link sukreen, me too hoping that yg would gve d opportunity to our angel to be one of their trainer so that she could share her skills, talents n passion to young adults who has d potentialsl to become somebody in d future.Angel, r u still thinking if u wanted to share w/ us ur whole new world? Don't take so long to think ok, u must decide quickly bcoz we missed u always, fighting! 

• Like 12

I am guessing that StageYG is different from Director Project of YG? It is not yet 21 of August even in Korea. Right?

GHS is already a promotion ambassador for the Lekemia Association of Korea. That in itself could be a lot of work. Also, once she is involved, she does not take things lightly. I hope she just takes care of herself this time around.

Thanks for the posts and updates!!

Fighting!!

• Like 15

@cheerkoo, thanks for reminding.  And I do agree, as always HS will never take any work assign to her lightly. I hope she will take care of her health too.

I also feel YG Stage and YG Director are 2 different projects. Anyway now is still Aug 20th, it's around 8.40pm KST. We will wait for Aug 21st.

Fighting!!!

Edited by sukreen
  • Like 14

Thanks @gayu312 for the links.

Our HS's pic is so sweet & cute. Look like YG are upgrading website for all their actors.  YG seems serious now forcusing with actors and hoping will continue to be more aggressive with their actors projects. Probably YG are looking forward to be come a production company too making their own film, as the team look great. Btw i think YG alr stated with mini series introducing their new actors(idols turn actors). I really hope more opportunities for our HS too. :)

Fighting!

Edited by sukreen
  • Like 11

I wish YG would team a bunch of these actors and actresses up for a weekend or daily drama. I could just see Choi Ji Woo and Yoo In Ha playing the the good girls, Goo Hye Sun playing the vixen with Im Ye Jin as her scheming mother. Jung Hye Young and Choi Ji Woo could be partnered with Cha Sung Won and Jang Hyun Sung with Cha in the hero role trying to shield Ji Woo from the attacks from the older women while one of the younger actors throws his coat over mud puddles for Yoo In Ha, whose young daughter Gal So Wan attempts to resist the sly, calculating charms of Goo Hye Sun who attempts at every turn to sabatage her mom to reach her own evil ends. :blink:

We'd get to see GHS in a completely different character, complete with stunning warbrobe, and revealing the marvelous range of her entire acting repertorie...:)

YG, are you listening? :P

• Like 13

I hope n pray that most Koreans show/give more support n appreciation towards GHS works.Each n everyone of us has each own uniqueness/weaknesses , so what I'm trying to say is they must accept her shortcomings n don't take her work so lightly.By d way thanks for all d updates, myhanh75 I enjoyed watching d video so nice, I want to learn how to do it as well, everyone fighting!

• Like 10

Thanks Jung for the link. @cheerkoo can you translate pls and I hope a good one, thanks

스포츠조선

[어디꺼] 구혜선의 인형같은 미모 돋보이게한 네이비 드레스?

2015082201002196400154891_99_20150821095

2015082201002196400154892_99_20150821095

▶패션 해시태그

#어디꺼 #스포츠조선 #구혜선 #원피스 #마론인형같은_그녀의_미모 #포토월이랑_깔맞춤한_그녀의_센스 #옐로우백은무려레터링과깔맞춤 #겐조

2015082201002196400154893_99_20150821095

▶▶더 많은 정보를 확인하시려면? 구글플레이에서 패션피플들의 필수 앱, 스타패션의 모든 것이 담긴 '셀럽스픽' 을 다운받으세요.

[☞ 할리우드 여신들의 눈부신 몸매 '디바'] [☞ 중국인이 읽는 한류 뉴스 '올댓스타']

- Copyrightsⓒ 스포츠조선, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지
※보도자료 및 기사제보 news@sportschosun.com -

source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0002791694&lfrom=twitter

• Like 13

The article is about YG stage in general.. Just posted it as Koo's name is mentioned :) It's a good move by YG.. I also would appreciate if YG opens an Instagram account for itself where it updates only about actors.. The ygent_official in Twitter focuses maximum on idols only. 

Article: YG opens acting channel 'YG Stage'... first up is Nam Joo Hyuk

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+931, -44] His looks are perfect... but he's going to need a lot more acting practice if he's going to continue down the acting path

2. [+820, -45] Honestly, Nam Joo Hyuk and Sandara Park need more acting practice. Sandara Park is pretty but she lacks a lot to be taking on a lead role in a movie like 'Begin Again'...

3. [+416, -25] I didn't even know Im Ye Jin was under YG;;;

4. [+364, -145] No wonder I saw his articles on the main page so often with all this talk about dramas. I kept thinking a celebrity of this low status isn't even that important to be writing about but of course it's YG with their media play..

5. [+166, -11] YG has strong mid to veteran actors like Im Ye Jin and Cha Seung Won but they have a lot more rookies that need more acting practice. They have Goo Hye Sun and Yoo In Na in the middle but I hope they start fostering more talents for the future in 5-10 years!

6. [+55, -10] YG fans seemed to have a lot of pride in the fact that YG focused only on music but now that the company is expanding into acting and food... their expansion seems endless.

7. [+44, -16] They don't have much singers to put into acting so they're probably starting off with their models

8. [+60, -16] YG has great branding direction. You don't see any other entertainment agency promoting their actors in this way by launching a new site and everything. YG has already made a name for themselves in the music industry that people trust whatever they ptu out so I think they'll probably be going for the same route with their actors. They have a lot of rookies that still need practice though but I hope they stick to webdramas instead of getting greedy with roles they're not ready for 

Source: netizenbuzz

• Like 12

Thanks Sukreen for the article...it is pointing out what GHS wore to the VIP premier.

[어디꺼] 구혜선의 인형같은 미모 돋보이게한 네이비 드레스?

[Who made it?] The navy dress that enhanced GHS"s doll-like beauty?

I am sure what GHS is wearing is from a sponsor as she does not buy clothes (we heard her say it). But, I am glad that she got noticed a lot for what she was wearing. This way, I hope more and more designeers who can better fit her figure and look can come forward to display their works--so that both benefit well. At times, what they give GHS to wear looks too big on her. But, above navy dress and the black dress that she wore to the Directors' Cut Commiittee meeting were perfect and well fitting. These days, when I listen to few variety shows, many male actors come forward to say that they never buy clothes either---they wear what the sponsors give them. I have yet to hear another actress say that....keke

(just my opinion.)

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 19

Thanks @cheerkoo.

I guess those antis who commented on her dressing simply post without doing their homework, seems her attire at the events are all being sponsored.

I'm really worried for our HS safety as she is staying in Paju, near war zone area. I pray nothing happen but still let us all pray for HS to be safe. Amen

~OFF TOPIC~

NKorea has given SKorea a deadline of 5pm Sat, local time, to dismantle speakers or face “strong military action.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/north-and-south-korea-exchange-artillery-fire-across-tense-border/2015/08/20/f26b6fa5-d5e1-45dd-8831-ce7b128e651c_story.html

-------------------

Breaking911 @Breaking911 

This Infographic Shows How NKorea And SKorea's Military Force Compares

CM7uENtVAAE8mFa.jpg

• Like 15

I would like to ask favor to those who are good with computer.

If you can post pix of GHS with that blue navy dress AND the black dress at the Directors' Cut Committee night and praise the designers? We don't even have to mention how great Koo looks at all. We are concentrating on the designers or the company that gave her the clothes to wear. What do you think? I want Koo to receive better and better and mutually beneficial sponsorship. ??

My opinion is that no matter how admirable a celebrity is for her character, netizens or browsers do not care about it.--and they will only find more faults with it anyway--they look at the appearance and profit...my opion only.

And please click on that article too.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0002791694&lfrom=twitter

Thanks Sunnies!!!!

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 16

@cheerkoo sis.. Can u please translate the below content from DC

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=guhyesun&no=136434&page=1

Im not sure about who those people are, the ones who tweeted something about Koo for Angel eyes airing in Japan.. I also saw one of Japanese sunny retweeting  it.. They seem to show their love & support to Koo.. Please help sis :) 

• Like 16

Thanks gayu312!!

As we all know Angel Eyes will air in Japan soon.

The tweeting lady is the one who is dubbing for Yoon Suwan. Her name is Shiraishi Ryoko. She has been dubbing GHS's voice for the past 4 dramas. She says GHS's actinng is mature and feminine and it was refreshing for her. Mr Neda is dubbing  for Park Dongju. She also posted her pix with Hiroko who will dub for Yoon Suwan's friend Cha MinSu. Angel Eyes starts on Sept 1 in the mornings at 8:15AM. She hopes many people will watch. I think it is every morning?? Cannot be sure about one Korean word that she used. 

Fighting for Angel Eyes!!

Sukreen!! Thanks for the info. Praying for safety of Paju and for all of our other neighborhoods around the globe.

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 16

Thanks gayu312!!

As we all know Angel Eyes will air in Japan soon.

The tweeting lady is the one who is dubbing for Yoon Suwan. Her name is Shiraishi Ryoko. She has been dubbing GHS's voice for the past 4 dramas. She says GHS's actinng is mature and feminine and it was refreshing for her. Mr Neda is dubbing  for Park Dongju. She also posted her pix with Hiroko who will dub for Yoon Suwan's friend Cha MinSu. Angel Eyes starts on Sept 1 in the mornings at 8:15AM. She hopes many people will watch. I think it is every morning?? Cannot be sure about one Korean word that she used. 

Fighting for Angel Eyes!!

Sukreen!! Thanks for the info. Praying for safety of Paju and for all of our other neighborhoods around the globe.

Thanks for the news @gayu312 and @cheerkoo for translating it. May Japanese viewers enjoy Angel Eyes! 

I wish the broadcast time is 8:15pm and not 8:15 am. Guess maybe housewives get to watch it, even then who watches dramas at that time?!! Hope there is a rerun later at night!

I am glad they got someone who appreciates GHS' acting style to dub it! :)

Angel Eyes fighting! GHS fighting!

YG Stage seems to be part of the expansion of YG into all forms of entertainment.  Hope YG will use the talents they have . Creativity cannot be taught. You either have it or you don't. GHS-ssi sure has plenty of it! :)

Thanks to all Sunnies for your posts and support for our angel Koo! Pls keep voting! :)