Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hi, what is the link of Blood homepage?  Am not that IT savvy and may not be able to do it very often.  But would like to give it a try to support by tweeting, etc.  Thank you.

So far, like this drama though dislike scary scenes.  But from its storyline, it delves into the human nature of greed, power and its fallen nature of wanting to be supernatural being.  Forgetting we are God's creation.

Xuexi_1 said:

Hi, what is the link of Blood homepage?  Am not that IT savvy and may not be able to do it very often.  But would like to give it a try to support by tweeting, etc.  Thank you.

So far, like this drama though dislike scary scenes.  But from its storyline, it delves into the human nature of greed, power and its fallen nature of wanting to be supernatural being.  Forgetting we are God's creation.

photo A5148591-60CF-4435-982D-0F7221A0C772_zpsqukz45zm.jpg I love you Koo Hye Sun inside and out you are beautiful very intelligent woman :x :x :x I hope and I pray that someday you will find your Mr.Right who will love and support you all the way. your such an inspiration to me....your smile is like a Sun that shine in my heart :x ........

Guest ginger4clover

Hi Sunnies,I was away for awhile, duty call we are at a remote place internet & cell phone connection barely. But its all good. I was able to tweet on #Blood AJA to support GHS and the cast. I miss GHS in Blood. I will marathon all the episodes that I missed tonight. Happy to be home for BLOOD. Love those photos of GHS she looks so enchanting...=((   I will watch then read the updates of BLOOD or vice versa. Still not in my timezone jet log wahhhhhh.....
To all Sunnies thank you for all the photos, translations and updates. #BLOODAJA

It appears as if Yoo Rita has now put herself fully in charge of the situation.  [-X And our girl has us just where we want her.  =D> Now, let's show them all that you can do, Goo Hye Sun...  8->

Guest chin7088

Hello sunnies! Glad to be back after the tiring duty days! Happy to know the development with the blood drama..story wise..ratings..comments! Indeed,a blast after the gloomy start.! Fighting! Our angel is really so beautiful.

Hi Blood Mates & Sunnies,

Epi 12 will be our last BATP Twitter Party -at least a formal one.  I'm sure afterward, some of us will still be tweeting all the way to Epi 20 - it's now has become a very endearing habit for me

Anyway, our stat from today TP - very encouraging as
our fellow Thai Blood Mates (a lot are AJH fans) have joined us.   Thanks to @yyim sis, we got info of new HT #BloodAJA translated to Thai & we finally got the words to them - Daebak!
Almost 8000 tweets in the 2 hrs before & after Show time - Yeeehhhh!!   Let's Go Out with a Bang tonight!!!  GHS- Rita Fighting!!!  Sunnies Fighting!!!

Mar%2023%20Tweets%20stat_zpsdkhndmwp.png

Guest Ayushiish

Isit only me or GHS doesn't do many portfolio shoots unlike other actresses? She's my fav k actress, I wish she would do more endorsements and photoshoot. She's really naturally beautiful.

I could have sworn that Yoo Rita, in episode 12 of Blood used her old petname putdown for The Iceman from Pure in Heart on her new iceman. Upon first meeting Park Yoon Hoo (Iceman) in  Pure in Heart she called him "JJiijjikee!" referring to his looks as she did for the Doctor before taking him clothes shopping. The only place that I could find it was in this segment where Gukwha gets married and flashbacks to earlier meeting between the couple appear at aroun 4:26 and 4:35. I'm quite certain that none of Goo Hye Sun's fans will mind reliving this part of that drama:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL0plGzdmjg  :)