Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

cheerkoo said: Sorry Sunnies!!I am beyond words...I have not gone to the media portal and just went today because I felt aht BLODD is doing fine. But NO!! It is getting worse...reporters are attacking GHS like crazy...I give up.I have a feeling they are out to get her--I just don't get it.IOK may fall into the pressure too....I just don't get it.

Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun receive positive response for sweet romance on 'Blood'

Article: 'Blood' Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun's romance ignites, unexpectedly sweet'

Source: TV Report via Naver, 2015.03.03

1. [+2538, -321] This drama is actually very entertaining

2. [+1962, -326] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ahn Jae Hyun's so good-looking

3. [+1712, -254] Ah, it's funny~~ you fall deeper into it the more you watch it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How am I supposed to wait until next week?...

4. [+1517, -270] Drunk Yoo Ri Ta is so cute ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+1296, -184] Thought you guys said you wouldn't come close to each other, hmm? It's only okay for today, then?

6. [+367, -73] For me this is alright to watch... and Goo Hye Sun's acting ability is alright... it's too bad she was criticized for it so much... She was so good in Angel Eyes too...

7. [+354, -66] I think it's because Goo Hye Sun lowered her voice tone but her acting's gotten better. The drama's fun to watch too

8. [+366, -84] Am I the only one that thinks Goo Hye Sun's acting is improving?

9. [+313, -59] It gets more entertaining as the episodes go by. There's a lot of criticism on their acting but I think they're doing fine. Fighting to the both of them!

10. [+258, -47] Time flew by when I watched this! I love Park Ji Sang

source :

http://ygpress.blogspot.ca/2015/03/ahn-jae-hyun-and-goo-hye-sun-receive.html?m=1

-----

Spoilers] Blood Ep 6

Article: 'Blood', Ahn Jae Hyun- Goo Hye Sun, their unexpected sweet romance has ignited

Source : tv Report

1. [+2264, -272] This drama is so good

2. [+1757, 282]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ahn Jae Hyun is so handsome

3. [+1537, -219] Now, it's fun~~ The more I watch, the more I'm liking it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHow do I wait until next week..

4. [+1361, -229] Drunk Yoo Rita is so cute

5. [+319, -51] I think it's worth watching.. And also Goo Hye Sun's acting has gotten better ..Poor her, she got so much criticisms.. I liked her in 'Angel Eyes'..

6. [+311, -52] Goo Hye Sun lowered her tone, so her acting is now okay to watch. This drama is fun

7. [+232, -42] Didn't notice the time go by.. I love Park Ji Sang

8. [+199, -35] More fun than I thought

9. [+81, -8] I watched the whole episode today and I thought it was fun. Their acting really improved. 'Blood' fighting^^ Yoo Rita is so pretty and Park Ji Sang is cool

10. [+75, -9]There are barely any skinships but they're so sweet.

Article: 'Blood' Ahn Jae Hyun finds out about Ji Jin Hee's identity, a bloody face-to-face confrontation

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+904, -90] I was so focused watching the drama. It's really good

2. [+651, -33] Chills.. It was Ji Jin Hee

3. [+544, -38] It's getting so good♡ Even the progress is fast

4. [+149, -13] Heol. What the? This drama's so fun. Even their acting improved so much. I can't wait for next week

5. [+143, -19] I really like Ahn Jae Hyun. Such a different feeling when he was in 'YWCFTS'

6. [+122, -9] Goo Hye Sun is totally a goddess...

7. [+107, -5] The story is really fun ~!!!

Source :

http://www.kkuljaem.blogspot.in/2015/03/spoilers-blood-ep-6.html?m=1

korean article

http://m.news.naver.com/comment/list.nhn?gno=news109,0003008718&aid=0003008718&mode=LSD&oid=109&sid1=106&backUrl=/main.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=106

Sorry Sunnies!!I had to vent. I refuse to post the link to them...but one calls Blood the "last of all the dramas", GHS's acting is weird becuase she is drunk and she is not drunk in epi 6. The reporter says that people are using SNS to point out all the things that GHs is doing wrong in her role. They still point out her voice, tone, Could not tolerate it that I came back out of it as quickly as possible.DC fans are enjoying the drama like we do.One Dc fan posted an article which I will post the link.
http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003008939

It says that"BLOOD is acceptable to foreigners? Dramafever ranks it number 1 drama---the most watched of all Korean dramas. Did you notice how the writer posed a question mark in the title? But, Please press down on the link as much as you can so that maybe we can make it the Top article. There was another article with a title blaming GHS and AJH as the reason for the drama being the last ranked. I am livid, livid. 

Guest S_sun

I understand how you feel @cheerkoo . Let's stay calm and cool. As you know the criticisms started before Blood aired..Guess the antis won't stop. 
Let's leave the negativity behind and embrace the positive articles out ! Happy to see some netizens are embracing the drama and enjoying it!Thanks @gayu312 for bringing the positive articles and netizens comments. Please keep spreading positive vibes and continue to support and enjoy Blood! :)Thanks Sunnies and Blood fans !Awesome support! 
Thanks @cheerkoo for letting us know about the food support project from DC. Let's help to make it a success Sunnies!Thanks snowsummer! :)Blood fighting! GHS fighting! :)

Guest elizabeth90

@cheerkoo‌ i will advice you to leave the negatives aside, and please focus on the positive, the fact that netizens are starting to warm up to blood and their cast is a good thing, the press can say whatever they want its no different than when koala or dramabeans write a dumb article, what matters is the ppls voice and looks like netizens are starting to wise up, please for the sake of you mental health be calm lol

As for iok company i think you are going too wild with your imagination as to how pressured they feel, everything will be fine. Koo is a strong woman these are press and articles, for once am glad it isnt the netizens that are hating on her this time,

EVERYONE PLEASE RELAX! KOO DIDNT COMMIT A CRIME WE SHOULD STOP ACTING LIKE THE WORLD S OVER, THERE IS ALOT OF POSITIVE THNGS THAT HAPPENED TODAY, PLEASE PLEASE FOCUS ON THAT..

Just watched ep 6 of blood and koo hye sun was extremely pretty!!!!!!!!! #weluvkdramablood

i simply don't understand why they are out to get her. is there a smear campaign against her? there are so many worse actresses than her, its just so unfair. sunnies, i have been silent but im also hurting. i tried to defend her in koala's blog but im simply not the confrontational type. if we feel this much hurt, how much more with koo? i hope that kbs and IOK wont give in to the pressure. blood is simply amazing with all its characters. 

Guest avelgozo128

i don't think that her critique would affect her, it just a matter of publicity! whether good or bad they say is still publicity and this will help her improve or even uplift her in performing her role! What her fans needs to do is support her efforts and talk about the drama so as more and more people will watch it! As for me i think she deserves praises in her performance so far as the drama progresses! I hope that she remains confident in her line of work! and focuses on the work ahead! Goodluck to the cast! Keep on Fighting!

Guest akoito

cheerkoo said: Sorry Sunnies!!I am beyond words...I have not gone to the media portal and just went today because I felt aht BLODD is doing fine. But NO!! It is getting worse...reporters are attacking GHS like crazy...I give up.I have a feeling they are out to get her--I just don't get it.IOK may fall into the pressure too....I just don't get it.

I had enough already for all d bad stupid lowly thoughts of people who want to dragged n bring GHS down so Iet me in n voice out my thoughts. A lot of people out there want a piece of GHS n some want to eat her alive already if possible, Y ? Bcoz haters n anti's r so biased towards her, if truth b told she's a stand out in any area in terms of talent, skill, beauty n brain most of all personality a total knock out, very down to earth n hving a big n good heart is a bonus.That's y people want to get her or one more thing maybe some know already who is d lucky man in her life who fall to her fast n hard; if only I hve d power n means to shut up n sue anyone who done n still doing n trying to hurt her I will.In d meantime just spread more my so called kuhyesun virus n syndrome until haters n anti's r get infected n no way out but to accept n embrace her, that's all we can do for now.

Funny... that since the netizens are now reacting positively w/ the drama as well as for KHS...now the so called "media reporter/s" are showing their real skin for "counter" attacking her at the opposite side. :-w Therefore I conclude, that they are indeed the master mind of negativity. They did it by pre-empting the future of the drama thru proactively publishing negative articles & used the "antis'  exag nega reactions" while in fact there were many positive ones too but sadly were just thrown away to their computer's recycle bin ugh!  Bad journalism? [-X  Well, I call this monkey business. L-) Sadly, they injected bad virus to viewers' minds & now the disease is widely spread. God bless those who are not infected. I guess miracle is our hope. [-O<  But I'm still positive & praying that we'll win the battle in the end. [-O< >:D< FIGHTING!
714725d14c0add558de2d46d0e28bd45.jpg

I feel bad for GHS, all these bad reviews. If K viewers don't like it then we can't do anything about it. I don't know how Korean journalism is but I think these people that are attacking GHS are not journalist by profession? It is like a personal vendeta already.

All I can say, as long as GHS didn't do anything wrong and has followed everything that the director wants her to do & is satisfied with it then thats how it is. Unfortunately we will have more bad write ups coming I think. I hope GHS stays strong.

Just want to make a note here..The YG press reactions and also that other one are all taken from Korean article netizen comments only..Not any international sites ..If you go and click the link in YG press , it will redirect you to korean article from which those comments are taken..Here is the main article..its has about 450 plus comments..The same YG press released negative ones before that's because netizens really reacted like that. .

http://m.entertain.naver.com/comment/list?gno=news213%2C0000642930&sort=newest&aid=0000642930&oid=213

This article is positive..there are ofcourse negative comments, but majority is positive. .And as i said earlier..Reports will differ at different time..

One article was there to which netizens reacted negatively was "Blood" doing well in USA seeing that it topped in dramafever ..But still comments were not more ..Netizenbuzz took the comments from that article and posted netizens reaction

so lets cheer up and stay positive! If we don't support koo who will?

the character that GHS potray is arrogant and rude for me the tone of her voice is ok because thats the character that she need to potray the Knetizen and the korean journalist maybe they never getting use to it because normally they always see ghs in a bubbly and sweet way.....i therefore conclude that Ghs is effective actress because they annoyed in the character that ghs potray so meaning GHS is Best Actress i salute you ghs.....dont worry there are a lot of people that who would LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY >:D< They are like parasite full of hates! Life is too short Be Kind and Be Bias .............They will never win God will not allow it Good always Win...... <:-P

netizen pls don't any how criticized the her in the drama blood ghs is only doing her job as what the director as her to do  i see noting wrong with her acting with ajh both acting is good  i watch the drama now become more and more interesting to watch. the drama blood become better and better. god  always  b less them well and win fighting ms Koo       so cheer up and stay happy we always love you

Ok ok enough of  these rantings erase erase! :-SS Sorry guys, that's what it takes for being bipolar haha! :D Now let's bring back the  positivity again sunnies!! >:D< Since I  was talking about virus, disease, injected, miracles etc etc..in my Karma post..Walla!! *-:) I immediately found an antidote! \:D/ It's more effective than PJS's green pill. Here it is..... \m/  <:-P
IMG_8283.jpg

Hi Sunnies,

Yes, let's focus on the positive & stay away frm d haters' toxic words.  Sunnies, pay attentn esp. to @khs7' billboards' wise words --hahaha!  Let's spend our energy to spread the positivity to do good for GHS & Blood.  GHS Fighting!!  Sunnies Fighting!!

1) DC-GHS's Blood Foods Support/Cheer project - let's spread the words (GHS-FBs admins, bloggers, twitters, Blood thread) and start making contributions if you can afford to.  @Cheerkoo, pls let us know if u r swamped and how can we help :)

2) Blood Appreciation Twitter Project (BATP) - our soompi BATP team will continue our work.  KBS, YGEnt, IOK, GHS, AJH, etc. need to see continued International fans' love & passion for Blood!

3) "Love Letters to GHS Project 2" -- Sunnies, please send GHS love letters- in the age of internet/online sometimes "madness", I am sure she appreciates our "snailmails"! Remember how she likes "analog"/old way better than "digital"/new way- hahaha!

GHS's fashion in 'Blood' - complete credits to Goo Hye Sun Indonesia fb page
[FASHION] YRT bag ‪#‎Blood‬ Episode 3Brand: Rosa.kModel: Honeybuck Fantasy PythonPrice: KRW 719.000
1_zps6qlq4blm.jpg

3_zps6x71cwdk.jpg

2_zpsfxpzkkfs.jpg
[FASHION] YRT Shoes # Blood Episode 5
Brand: hollyshop
Model: Ilian Booty 
Price: KRW 49.000

1_zpsysmjc1ya.png

2_zpsorgtlah5.jpg

3_zpsblhagsbx.jpg

GHS's fashion in 'Blood' - complete credits to Goo Hye Sun Indonesia fb page
[sTYLE] #Kuhyesun jacket #Blood episode 6 Brand: Dewl Model: D151MSF007 Price: KRW 899.000

1_zpsvu4bp4u7.png

2_zpsubzmnyga.png

3_zpsdkx3wevy.jpg

#Kuhyesun shoes @ Blood Press Conference
Brand : Steve Madden
Model : Delerius
Price : KRW 168.000 (sale KRW 84.000)

1_zpskdszcaae.jpg

2_zpsvcflii8l.jpg

3_zpsmyqcjqfj.jpg

[FASHION] #Kuhyesun skirt @ Cho Jae Yoon Wedding
Brand: Vivienne Westwood