Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hello sunnies,
just watched Happy together understanding bits and parts of it but thanx to sue that we could understand hyesun's part..even though fully clothed she was so radiant and looked so pure :x I found Kwanghee so funny i wish someday she would work with a funny actor like him who will make her laugh a lot,i loved the part when he described how he greets his pet when he reaches home..hahahahaha :)) He even said something to her ah just couldnt understand what it was! Hyesun is really creative to create her own hangul letters never saw anyone do that..uri hyesunnie is a genius =D> =D> i was expecting ji jin hee shhi to be reserved but he is quite talkative and the salmon dish jae hyun prepared looked too yummy,he is good at garnishing too and seems like he understands flavours well..now my wish is that hyesun would make a guest appearance in my fav show 'Superman returns' and hope she visits the triplets home,it will be so adorable to watch her play with the nation's triplets..hope my wish comes true [-O< [-O<
About her dress i have read many articles about it,for me that dress was really pretty,i liked the colour combination she usually goes for sober colours so it was refreshing to see bright colours on her,i think just the button created the problem but who cares chinha,top models also face problems with their dress in the last minute,for some it even ripped on the ramp,some have slipped on the stage but what is commendable is how they continue with the ramp walk despite all this..so even if hyesun's dress had a problem hats off to her for carrying it off so gracefully..she looked so pretty her innocent face and killer curves were enough to steal the limelight..
And her dating life is like a secret code hard to unlock lol she deserves the best guy i am sure she will make a good choice. 8-> 8->
Its Valentine's day sunnies,wish u all a happy Valentine's day :x :x

Hi Sunnies,

@dee_dina - u r so funny telling abt model's dress ripped on the ramp.  U r right about the choice of bright & happier color for her dress- really hope that's a sign of freshly found love for Hye Sun-ssii-  please, please God !!!!!   BTW, the articles you read were they from media press? were they really negative?    I don't care about netizen's toxic opinions but am curious about the press' reactions and how that might affect HS :(

Thank you to all that brought all the goodies about our "one of a kind" girl, GHS.  @LauraA- thx for link to HT- Iol with your funny gifs  @cheerkoo- really, really love your translation of HT- all your comments are so cute, funny & insightful, esp. what u wrote last.   Definitely worth repeating   ^:)^  :x   @cheerkoo wrote,

I hope that our GHS-ssi embraces it and enjoy it....One way of looking at it could be crazy or weird,,,but the other side is her own wonderful uniqueness, brilliance and charm!! Go Girl!!

Sharing my thoughts from HT :)     On her pets
1) So cute that she see them as her children hahaha!   She trains them well but is also playful & loving with them--- OMG, she's going to be the best mom ever- the kind that love & guide their kids and have great fun too.  Hope she will have little "Goo-....." running around in the next few yrs (
at least 5) kekeke

2) Wish she had talked about how she came to have so many "kids", the personality of each and how the interact with each other.   Oh my dongsaeng HeySun --u shouldn't talk about looking for dog foods on sale & dog poop-- she's too genuine/honest sometimes as one of my fellow sunnie had told me once!!  But then she's our "one in a million" heroine who can be so glamorous & sexy and at the same time so down to earth as not to mind using the shovel for her pets.  Love you all the more my GHS :x :x

HS's 9th son-   thx much sis @meow13 for keeping all the old treasures of our GHS

https://loveghs.wordpress.com/2011/05/10/ku-hye-sun-twitter-update-on-10052011/

On Being a playful & funny person - really love this side of her --

Lee Dong Hae telling X-chim story

(at 50 sec)

Text conversation between LDH & GHS - assume that it's authentic !!
(at 2:35)

Happy Valentine's Day Dear fellow Sunnies --

Lastly, I think it's best to leave the "celebrity ex-bf" puzzle be unsolved.  It's meant to
create curiosity.   It might cause an issue for HS if a determined & clever sunnie figures it out since what she said was not positive!!

Did want to write the following in my last post but was in a hurry and did not --

Regarding my last comment about the "celebrity ex-bf" puzzle, @yellowbluegray....  & other sunnies, I hope you guys won't be mad at me.  It's just my two cents.   @yellowbluegray....welcome to our thread-   I am thrill to see your enthusiasm in showing much love & admiration for our angel GHS  :x :x

Sooooo excited for BLOOD being a great success!!  It's a lot different than AE- a lot more "flashy" drama that should attract younger audience??  Just my thinking but I am pretty new at K-drama world!   

GHS Fighting!!  Dr. Yoo Ri Ta Fighting!!!   BLOOD Fighting!!!

Thanks @gayu312 for bringing her  twitpics. I feel so happy to see her smiley face. GHS-ssi looks soooo very happy! :)Her parents are so sweet! Hope GHS-ssi spends a Happy Valentine's Day at Jeju Island! What a nice, romantic place for dating! kkk
Happy Valentine's Day to all Sunnies!

@cheerkoo - I'm pretty sure that's her mom; I recognized her from HS Star Life Theater program (May 2012).  If so, then it must be her dad as her mom is holding that man's hand, right?  keke    Could it be that the family went to Jeju for a break?   It's so cute that HS tweeted those pics for V-day!

She used to tweet more personal, everyday stuffs which I found from @meow13's blog back in 2012.- GH's old twitter acct. "koohs".  Below is several samples on @meow13's blog:

https://loveghs.wordpress.com/2012/07/16
scroll dwn  -> letter to a friend when she was in 2nd grade

https://loveghs.wordpress.com/2012/08/02
scroll dwn -> text to her dad about being #1 in school

https://loveghs.wordpress.com/2012/08/03
scribbling at age 5, her dad's grapes & baby watermelon

In recent years, it's mostly either her selcas or work-related.  I'm sad -- had tweeted her to share pic of GHS & nephew :)   BTW, I don't know how to navigate around meow13's blog so I just manually change the date in the URL!!    Does anyone know how I can see posts of her old twitter acct. "koohs"?  and why she change the account?

Have a wonderful weekends- all my sunny chingus  :x :x

She is so sweet, her frankness is beyond my expectations and some people dare to accuse her of lying. Well; if she had to be mysterious/not direct in some of her responses I am sure she had a good reason for this .http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/goo-hye-sun-says-she-cant-diet-due-to-constipation

Thanks @gayu312 for the twitpics :)

I'm so happy seeing our princess smilling these days. seems she has great time in Jeju-do.

Btw I find it  funny with her parents pics, I think Jeju-do is still cold, winter still not fully over but why are her parents clothing like in summer? I wonder if that was old pics. :-?

Awesome "Dating"  ;))

:-h I already made my comment (or should I say comments?hehe) there sis @gayu312 :) As always, paid detractors of our angel strikes again then antis will feed for it. L-) Everything KHS does will always be their monkey business. As if, Ku is the worst K actress out there, duh?! b-( :-@ I know plenty out there but still always have good publicities despite of...well, maybe if the price is right.. then come on down! lol >:/ :o) (sorry for my words :)>- ) 

Hallerr?! Awkward acting?! Overacting?! Or antis over reacting?? :-@ [-X  Oh puhleeease!! KIss my richard simmons crickets!! 8-X L-)

10563053_1531751323758905_41764694657533

I don't see anything wrong about her dress, that's the style of the dress, actually she looks pretty, elegant, gorgeous and sexy, regarding her acting and voice no problem only the antis has the problem so jealous of KHS they cannot accept that KHS is a very lucky person gifted with so many talents beauty and brain I LOVE YOU more GHS.