Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Woww the wreaths are so pretty as usual..Thank u all for sending all your love and good wishes for hyesun and doing a good charity work..

Sunnies fighting!!

Can't wait to see her in the press conference,she will be really happy to see all the support ;)

Hyesun good luck for Blood, will pray hard for its success :)

Let them criticize her dress that means that they have great interest in her, otherwise they would just ignore her .
Although the dress looks very tight and hard to walk in it specially when climbing the stairs, yet her figure shape looks extremely beautiful and attractive in it, she reminded me of the figure shape of late actress Marilyn Monroe, looking a little chubby in the right places. Her face, hair and makeup are all looking stunning .10386379_785735421464163_747167804333908

I am praying for the great success of "Blood" in general and to our GHS in specific .

as always proud to be part of sunnies worldwide ♥ today so proud to be part of Jordanian sunnies  ♥_♥

10991702_1545302385722735_65553060409334

whatever they say uri hyesun you are exclusive Lady unrepeatable  ... Keeeeeeep it up ;)

10922729_1545391229047184_57561804877987

thank you sisters and brothers for keeping this pages warm ♥ love and respect for aaaaaaaalllll :x 

so many news, due to the drama !!! and Hye Sun is back to "Happy Together" ! i like the MCs, great people, and the ladies have liked HS a lot !!!

and she became more opened !

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/actress-goo-hye-sun-reveals-her-experience-dating-a-celebrity

The episode featured stars who have obsessions, and Goo Hye Sun captured attention with talk about a former boyfriend. She said, "I've gone on a secret date with a male celebrity before. I'm the type to go all in on a guy, so it didn't matter to me whether it went public. However, I got the impression that he wanted to keep a low profile."

Goo Hye Sun went on, "So I wondered if he liked me less than I thought. It made me think that he thought his career was more important. I think people usually break up in cases like this."

Stay tuned for the full story on the February 12th episode at 11:10PM KST!