Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Does anyone know what drama did GHS join after Nonstop 5 where she had several small roles before PH of 19? If I'm not mistaken, in an interview it is said GHS had always been the major role from the first drama..

Anyway, sooo excited for Blood. Love the character pict of Yoo Ri Ta.
:x

hyechan said: Does anyone know what drama did GHS join after Nonstop 5 where she had several small roles before PH of 19? If I'm not mistaken, in an interview it is said GHS had always been the major role from the first drama..

Anyway, sooo excited for Blood. Love the character pict of Yoo Ri Ta.
:x

Hello Sunnies :)

I know its been awhile but just want to share some info To all the Sunnies that want to send RW to Blood presscon I emailed dreame in regards to sending Rice Wreath to St Mary's.

This is my email to @dreame

To: <2007dreame@naver.com>;
Cc: "shalimar"<shalimar0995@yahoo.com>;
Sent: 2015-02-05 (목) 04:28:24
Subject:

Hello Good Morning

My name is representative for Koo Hye Sun's fan in USA. I just need to ask a question
KHS has a new drama [bLOOD] is having Press conference on Date/Time: 2-11-2015 Wed @1430hours(KST)
Venue: St Mary's Hospital, Seoul. I was just wondering if your aware if Rice Wreath is ok to send to the hospital do you have a lot of people donating Rice Wreath for this event. As you all know I always order Rice Wreath when Koo Hye Sun has event going on. I would really appreciate it your response and Thank You for all you do.

Dahlia

and this is the response I got from Dreame :

Hi Dahlia! 

Yes St Mary's hospital will accept wreaths for Koo Hye Sun.

Also, there's only few orders made until now.

Hope this helps and have a happy Thursday!

Dreame

Customer Support 

Thanks to @prettywiz for the great idea to email them and @cheerkoo for all your help

Have a great day Sunnies :)

credit to DC:http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=134278&page=1BLOOD team receiving training by doctors.
GHS's charisma as Yoo Rita:http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=134279&page=1
http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=023&aid=0002914488
Briefly, this article says that BLOOD team was filming a scene for GHS and AJH on 23rd of Jan. As soon as GHS appeared at the scene, the fans went wild. It appears that there are BLOOD fans phyiscally following the team around! The scene is about GHS and AJH dealing with an emergency situation. Suddenly, Park JiSang draws down unexpected/out of the norm command to deal with the situation making Yoo Rita react very coldly at him. In the middle of the bitingly cold weather along with the clamoring fans around, the two actors concentrated well and received a one-shoot OK from the director. The IOK Production co mentions that GHS is acting her role by thoroughly understanding her character and constant monitoring and endless working with AJH. The morale is very high with great working together and much fans support.
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=134280&page=1
BLOOD promo event--if you leave a word of cheer for BLOOD drama, you may be selected to receive a script! GHS and AJH look cute together.

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/blood/event/event01/index.html

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=134281&page=1
DC fans say there is a 5th teaser!!

GHSforever said:

Hello Sunnies :)

I know its been awhile but just want to share some info To all the Sunnies that want to send RW to Blood presscon I emailed dreame in regards to sending Rice Wreath to St Mary's.

This is my email to @dreame

To: <2007dreame@naver.com>;
Cc: "shalimar"<shalimar0995@yahoo.com>;
Sent: 2015-02-05 (목) 04:28:24
Subject:

Hello Good Morning

My name is representative for Koo Hye Sun's fan in USA. I just need to ask a question
KHS has a new drama [bLOOD] is having Press conference on Date/Time: 2-11-2015 Wed @1430hours(KST)
Venue: St Mary's Hospital, Seoul. I was just wondering if your aware if Rice Wreath is ok to send to the hospital do you have a lot of people donating Rice Wreath for this event. As you all know I always order Rice Wreath when Koo Hye Sun has event going on. I would really appreciate it your response and Thank You for all you do.

Dahlia

and this is the response I got from Dreame :

Hi Dahlia! 

Yes St Mary's hospital will accept wreaths for Koo Hye Sun.

Also, there's only few orders made until now.

Hope this helps and have a happy Thursday!

Dreame

Customer Support 

Thanks to @prettywiz for the great idea to email them and @cheerkoo for all your help

Have a great day Sunnies :)

Hello Sunnies.Thanks to all for the updates and @cheerkoo for bringing the tidbits.It is looking sooo good! Happy to hear we have Blood fans who follow them around already! Even in the cold weather! Daebak!
As a Sunnie who has followed her and watched all her dramas, she never ceases to amaze me with her change in her voice and intonations to suit the role each time. One word - Amazing!AJH looks right for the role, wearing sunglasses indoors! lol!JJH looks powerful and  menacing !
The pic with them sharing a drink of  blood is so cute! kkk

Let's continue to show support and spread "Blood " !
Looking forward to the press conference on Feb 11! Hope the interest in Blood continues to escalate! :)

Guest elizabeth90

i love the fact that ahn jae hyun and koo hye sun are working close together for this, its as if they know the expectation some have for them, and they are working harder to prove them wrong. either way i am glad and proud of the actress goo hye sun has become reading that article from cheerkoo about those fans is very heartwarming. also think goo hye sun gain some more fans after angel eyes, hopefully with this new drama her fanbase would continue to grow more and more fighting miss goo hye sun!!!!!.

Thanks to all for the good news and info. Every time she has a new project she's getting more and more beautiful, lovely, gorgeous and YOUNGER . You will not get bored co'z she always do different roles that makes everyone excited that's why i like her and loved her. Success for the BLOOD. fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Sunnies,

Can't wait for Feb 11 & 16 !!!  Thanks @myonenonly, @gayu312, @cheerkoo (forgiive me if I missed anyone else) for bringing all the recent updates of our angel GHS :x :x

Agree with you @S_sun sis, GHS & AJH sharing blood drink with a straw- so cute & funny lol.   I'm surprise that KBS has such humor for an official pic!   Have a question- the picture with all three main leads shows AJH having his arms around himself- why? it looks kinda strange???

Anyway, HyeSun-ssii looks so beautiful & captivating- more womanly (?) now.  I was also thinking about how far she has gone since her younger days (see below- pic of Pure 19 ~9 yrs ago).  She was so young & cute with her bright smile then!     Just recently got to watch Pure 19 (P19).    OMG, I loved it so!!!  Got to see a whole lot of Hye Sun-ssii youngin (~21-22 yo) in a wonderful, wonderful drama- love story with lots of "couple/relationship time- love developing with the ups & downs from first met to wedding".  An extra bonus is getting to hear  "Sarang Ga (Love story)" OST sung by GHS throughout the drama-   aahhhhh..... BTW, what is the name of the second main OST song?  I so love that song too :)

Had been putting off seeing P19 becuz of length of the drama ~160 episodes (30 min), but luckily ran across on youtube P19 vids (with Eng sub) with clips of only the story between two main leads (GHS & SJS) so it took a lot less time!  For those newbies that want to see Pure 19, you can search the following on YouTube:

Pure 19 Yoon-hoo and Gook-hwa Scenes Episode 1-8 
Actually, you need to watch at least the first 5-6 regular episodes to see introduction of all the characters in the drama.   Go for it, newbies - you'll thank me for it or curse me for getting you hooked on Pure 19 - kekeke  

pic credit  @wmeen at  photobucket.com  thanks much sis @wmeen
GHS-Pure19_zps24a3750e.jpg

Don't forget to vote for Hye Sun-ssii.  GHS Fighting!!!  Blood Fighting!!! Sunnies Fighting!!   Have a fun Friday and a wonderful weekend, dear Sunnies  :x :x

Hello to all sunnies  :-h                                Its been a while since  i commented here but i daily read all your comments... GHS is my first reason to fall for Kdramas and now seeing her progress as actress is outstanding she is such a amazing actress who put life to her characters. I am really getting super excited for Yoorita character and i can bet on that she will again make me fall in love with her all over again :)
Thank you for all the updates Praying for  great success for Blood fighting!! \m/

I'm happy to hear that @geumtrangdi enjoyed and recommends Pure 19, which I'd concur is essential viewing for all fans of Goo Hye Sun.  :-bd I would, however, suggest that those willing to take the plunge view the series in it's entirety as omitting the work of (and the loveline) of Lee Yoon Ji in this series would be a huge oversight. As I viewed this series during it's initail run, I immediately became a fan for life of these two charming, beautiful, and talented alumni of the NonStop series.  =D> To lose out on the cute story between Yoon Ji, and actor Lee Min Woo's characters would deprive oneself of many quality moments regarding this outstanding drama. For those unaware, or unfamiliar with the works of actress LYJ, getting acquainted with her should be on your "bucket list" of things to do. She will impress you in each, and every, drama in which she appears. This, I promise you... :)>-

Goo Hye Sun Reveals Character Poster and Stills for Upcoming Drama, “Blood”

pcKkGWlBj

On February 5th, actress Goo Hye Sun unveiled her character’s poster for her upcoming drama, Blood, while additional still photos were released by IOK Media.

Goo Hyu Sun revealed the poster for her character Yoo Ri Ta through her personal Twitter account. The photo showcased the actress dressed in a white lab coat as the photo revealed two different sides of her character. As two photos were blended into one, she was seen smiling in one part while the second half of the poster showcased a neutral expression.

IOK Media later shared stills through TVJ News where Goo Hyun Sun was seen in character as she was on the set of KBS2’s Blood. The actress was seen in a patterned blouse and a white lab coat while it appeared that she was having another conversation with a character in an ambulance.

Blood is schedule to air its first episode on February 16th on KBS2.

eyapus0pp

Source :

http://ygunited.com/2015/02/goo-hye-sun-reveals-character-poster-stills-upcoming-drama-blood/