Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Thanks so much @cheerkoo  for bringing the message from Snowsummer. It is very kind of snowsummer to undertake  the project.  Please thank her for us. :)Guess it is up to individual groups whether they want to join in or not. Feb 3 is coming soon!It also gives a platform to individuals who do not have a group but wishes to show support as well. :)
Just a question, has Snowsummer got confirmation that they will accept RWs at the hospital?

Hi Sunnies,

Just my 2 cents--

1) For those groups that have enough sunnies participating & funds to do their own RW, I think it's best for them to go ahead and do their own RW, eg. US sunnies RW (with @GHSforever) or other groups from India or Latin America, etc.   This way they can design the RW however they want.

2) For those international sunnies that's do not have a group to join, then perhaps they can contribute to Snowsummer's/DC-GHS RW project.  Any additional funds even if from a few would help, right?   @cheerkoo - if we agree to go forward this way, then you can let Snowsummer know.   Sunnies, write to add your inputs so that we can move quickly- it's already Feb 1 in Korea!!

3) Due to the PC taken place at the hospital, I don't think we should have too many RW like with AE's PC.   Perhaps, through communications we can figure out how many are planning to send RW & might make adjustments such that some groups not sending RW but instead save their funds for a future food cart support project ????

4) @cheerkoo wrote, "
If we do this, perhaps, we should send sufficient funds with the condition that perhpas some of the funds can be used to do coffee carts in the future or something?"

I think it's probably be simpler/less complicated to have the funds for the future snack cart project be kept separately from the RW project, meaning that we'll send our contributions when DC-GHS organizes it later.

hi to all, i cant help myself not to post im really like goo hye sun iam watching nonstop 5 and shes really adorable with lee seungi i hope someday they will reunite bec they have also great chemistry the same with lee min ho and lee sang yoon iam looking forward to the new drama of her BLOOD this is really a good one i feel it they have a great chemistry to Anh jae hyun also good luck for the cast fighting :x

yellowbluegray07_at_outlook.com_stv said: hi to all, i cant help myself not to post im really like goo hye sun iam watching nonstop 5 and shes really adorable with lee seungi i hope someday they will reunite bec they have also great chemistry the same with lee min ho and lee sang yoon iam looking forward to the new drama of her BLOOD this is really a good one i feel it they have a great chemistry to Anh jae hyun also good luck for the cast fighting :x

As I watched a few of the Nonstop 5 episodes, (all prejudice being a huge fan of hers aside) I thought that Hye Sun was best of the group. Her ability to create characters and her facial expressions are just priceless, and her comedic talents are incredible. =)) As you mentioned, she's great at playing the drunk. One of my favorite scenes from Pure 19 was of The Iceman giving a piggyback ride to a severely intoxicated Gukwha who uses his head as a bongo while singing a song. ;))

Sunnies, Thanks for all your insights about RW.
You are right. It may be more personal for each group to send cheers and support for BLOOD team on press conference day.
월요일에 소속사 or 제작사와 전화통화 하여 병원에 쌀화환 전시가 가능한지 확인하겠습니다
posted by snowsummer on this DC page:http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=134245&page=1
That... on Monday, she will take it upon herself to call both the manager and production company about whether the hospital accepts RW on press conference day.
I will try to leave a message on the same page above that most likely the foreign fans will send the RW on their own since there are fans from many different countries.
Thanks so much.

robbo4 said: As I watched a few of the Nonstop 5 episodes, (all prejudice being a huge fan of hers aside) I thought that Hye Sun was best of the group. Her ability to create characters and her facial expressions are just priceless, and her comedic talents are incredible. =)) As you mentioned, she's great at playing the drunk. One of my favorite scenes from Pure 19 was of The Iceman giving a piggyback ride to a severely intoxicated Gukwha who uses his head as a bongo while singing a song. ;))

i know lee seungi have yoona in real life and lee min ho i hope its goo hye sun sorry for my delusional i like also lee sang yoon is that coinsidence also all three men the first name start with lee :x i pray to god that ghs will marry someday and i wish more happiness in the future i know ghs is not a materialistic person she doesnt like luxary she wants to be a normal person that ride in public vehicles that why i really like her very down to earth im very excited For her new drama BLOOD ahn jae hyun is really cute i hope it will become success they have chemistry also thats why i watched all of his past interview hahahhaha and he like the girl with big eyes heheheheh MILK COUPLE its cute :D

Guest sareerat_e9aa

Dear lovely Sunnies, All of above opinion to love and followed GHS is also me too.
Wishing her got big success in new drama "Blood" and happy in love life with someone she falling in very much. 
And also insist again that she down to this earth for us to see pure beautiful angel who have multiple gift & good heart and dedicated life for sharing with good complicated thought.
If some people(who may not positive to her) open their heart to see her by look in multi-dimesional perspective as human who has golden heart, we should adore her about her life theme!!
KHS fighting!!Blood fighting!!

shadia71 said: Come on guys, it will only take a maximum of 5 minutes from our time to vote  for our beloved Angel Goo Hye Sun, let's show the world how much she is loved by her fans. Please vote once on a daily basis - Thanks 
http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&region=&country=KR&gender=&occupation=ac&tag=&page=3&global=#_=_
http://100479.net/ranking/?code=worldcup2_women_pre&ckattempt=1
http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&ckattempt=1

~ANNOUNCEMENT ~

NEW drama 2015 "Blood"
Onair ★ 2nd March 2015 on KBS World TV with English subtitle

Preview☞

Sypnosis☞
This drama is about a vampire surgeon who treats patients and struggles for justice and the value of human life!

credit KBS

[bLOOD] Presscon Info:

Date/Time: 2-11-2015 Wed @1430hours(KST)

Venue: St Mary's Hospital, Seoul. - [bLOOD} main backdrop location

Attendees: PDnim Ki MS, AJH, GHS, JJH, SSH, KYS, JK, JJY, JHI and JHS

(attendees list - subject to changes)

Presscon schedule includes:

Video/Trailer Release, Photo time, Group Interview, Individual artiste interview, etc.

Original Source CR: KBS

Credit @jadecloud /Blood Thread

6 Things you didn't know about the DramaFever Awards Best actress nominees

ippu1KV5p

We're counting down the days until we learn the winners of the 3rd Annual DramaFever Awards, presented by Toyota. While we wait for Thursday's event, let's take one more look at our nominees for best actress! This time around, let's learn more about them with some fun facts you might not have known.

2. Gu Hye Sun (nominated for Angel Eyes)

ey4P63Jip

Fun Fact: Gu Hye Sun actually got her start by gaining fame as an ulzzang on the internet. She said it took her ten years to gain recognition as a legitimate actress instead of being known just as a pretty face.

(skipped unrelated..)

full article :

http://www.dramafever.com/news/6-things-you-didnt-know-about-the-dramafever-awards-best-actress-nominees/

lets hope and pray its uri Koo who wins it!

Gu Hye Sun: From ‘Boys Over Flowers’ To ‘Blood’

Actress Gu Hye Sun emerged from her role as the wide-eyed ingenue as Geum Jan Di in “Boys Over Flowers” to take on a character which could be the Korean version of Bella Swan for “Blood.” While she is not an innocent high school student in “Blood,” as Yoo Ri Ta, she will be the object of affection and blood-lust for Park Ji Sang.

“Blood” also stars Ahn Jae Hyun as Park Ji Sang, a doctor who also happens to be a vampire.

Her versatility extends beyond the confines of the one-dimensional K-Drama female character, making her a prized actress in Asian entertainment.

She initially trained as a vocalist, prior to her debut as an actress. Under the tutelage of YG Entertainment, she turned towards a career in acting over debuting as a K-pop idol.

One of her first major television appearances was on “Nonstop,” like many young actors and idols in the early ‘00s. She would continue to appear in several small roles prior to her breakout roles in “Pure in Heart” and “Boys Over Flowers.”

While international fans may have first recognized her in “Boys Over Flowers,” one of her first notable roles was Yang Gook Hwa in the 2006 KBS program “Pure in Heart.” Gook Hwa was a spunky girl who warmed the ice cold heart of Park Yoon Hoo (Seo Ji Seok). Through her charismatic spirit and tenacity, Gook Hwa makes a strong impression on Yoon Hoo.

In 2009, she starred in “Boys Over Flowers,” the teen drama which would solidify her place as a Hallyu star. Audiences cheered for Geum Jan Di as she struggled to survive within the confines of high society, while also attempting to maintain a relationship with Gu Jun Pyo (Lee Min Ho).

Jan Di would later become an iconic drama role like Sam Soon of “My Lovely Sam Soon.” Both heroines endured extreme circumstances to emerge as strong women who were reluctant to conform to societal norms.

Her next major K-Drama role as Go Eun Bi in“The Musical” would reflect her training as an aspiring idol. Eun Bi was a medical student who dreamed of a career in musical theater. Choi Daniel (Big Man) and Park Ki Woong (Secretly, Greatly) rounded out the cast of “The Musical.”

While she delivered a strong performance, “The Musical” would reflect underwhelming ratings. “The Musical” was followed by the 2012 airline drama “Take Care of Me, Captain.” “Take Care of Me, Captain” also yielded lackluster ratings.

The 2012 Taiwanese drama “Absolute Boyfriend” would serve as another groundbreaking drama for Gu Hye Sun. “Absolute Boyfriend” was based on a Japanese manga. Gu portrayed Guan Xiao Fei, a young woman who maintained a relatively cloistered life. Xiao Fei was mocked at work for not having a boyfriend and targeted by a group of malicious secretaries.

Jiro Wang of the Taiwanese boy band Fahrenheit, the group which delivered Aaron Yan to the drama world, starred as Xiao Fei’s robotic boyfriend.

In 2014, she starred in the medical drama “Angel Eyes.” She convincing portrayed Yoon Soo Wan, a paramedic who was once blind but gained the ability to see through an eye transplant.

Gu Hye Sun has transitioned from roles which required teenage innocence to “Blood,” a vampire story which will undoubtedly make an indelible mark on Korean drama.

"Blood" will premier on February 16 on KBS at 11 p.m. KST.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/72441/20150203/gu-hye-sun-from-boys-over-flowers-to-blood.htm?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter