Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

http://m.blog.naver.com/back5612/20203847961A DC fan reminded me of this blog.I know one of Sunnies posted it while back.Thanks to the DC fan, I realized that this is GHS-ssi at LeeBY and JS's wedding and the blogger says he is the groom's younger cousin....keke...I wonder who took the pix...keke
DC fan also thinks that since BLOOD is airing in KBS, maybe Blood actors may appear in variety programs for promotion? Come to think of it, when BOF was running, she did appear in 2 variety programs--Happy Together and another variety program that is now defunct---cannot remember the name now. Well, that would be nice.

cheerkoo said: http://m.blog.naver.com/back5612/20203847961A DC fan reminded me of this blog.I know one of Sunnies posted it while back.Thanks to the DC fan, I realized that this is GHS-ssi at LeeBY and JS's wedding and the blogger says he is the groom's younger cousin....keke...I wonder who took the pix...keke
DC fan also thinks that since BLOOD is airing in KBS, maybe Blood actors may appear in variety programs for promotion? Come to think of it, when BOF was running, she did appear in 2 variety programs--Happy Together and another variety program that is now defunct---cannot remember the name now. Well, that would be nice.

Finally! !!! Here comes the Script reading pics of "Blood"!! Yaay!! A good news on a Monday morning :)

eyInoJ4oj

hlB8Mkixj

Credits : DC GHS

Source : Naver

블러드’ 안재현·구혜선·지진희, 호흡 어땠나? 첫 대본리딩 현장 공개

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=382&aid=0000308202

Kindly help in translation @cheerkoo sis :)

Thanks gayu312 for the article.Again, apologize for a short summary...The reporter seems to have been present for the entire reading session.She says that it was a "fantastic" reading by all the actors and actresses.I don't think Kim GapSu attended...his name was not mentioned at all.The veteran actors were seen comforting and lending their wisdom to the younger and new actors--there seems to be many.The leading actors--AJH, GHS and JJH--were praised highly for their delivery of their lines.The reporter states that GHS's reading of Yoo Rita seemed as if she has totally grasped her character already. She came in wearing a white coat with her long black hair with air of innocence and purity and her unexpected opposite charm burst out.
This is a very good news.Both the director, writer and the production team were all there feeling positive for thier new drama, BLOOD.
ps--the writer also said that all the 3 lead actors pronounced difficult medical terms very comfortably and easily.
Fighting and All the best to BLOOD team!!!

cheerkoo said: Thanks gayu312 for the article.Again, apologize for a short summary...The reporter seems to have been present for the entire reading session.She says that it was a "fantastic" reading by all the actors and actresses.I don't think Kim GapSu attended...his name was not mentioned at all.The veteran actors were seen comforting and lending their wisdom to the younger and new actors--there seems to be many.The leading actors--AJH, GHS and JJH--were praised highly for their delivery of their lines.The reporter states that GHS's reading of Yoo Rita seemed as if she has totally grasped her character already. She came in wearing a white coat with her long black hair with air of innocence and purity and her unexpected opposite charm burst out.
This is a very good news.Both the director, writer and the production team were all there feeling positive for thier new drama, BLOOD.
ps--the writer also said that all the 3 lead actors pronounced difficult medical terms very comfortably and easily.
Fighting and All the best to BLOOD team!!!

Guest tiyharashid

Huhu,Goo hye sun was so cute and beautiful in that red mini dress>_<.l'm felt so happy that BLOOD cast already start reading the script.

Guest ginger4clover

Good day to all Sunnies,
Sorry for not posting for couple of months. Been very busy for the past months. I lurk often to read news about our Ku Hye Sun. Very happythat she accepted a new drama "BLOOD" I miss her acting. Ku's flawless beauty in her tweets amazing. Thank you gayu312, zamzam for all the pix and articles, cheerkoo for translating and to Sunnies all over the world who support and  love Ku Hye Sun unconditionally.^:)^^:)^^:)^=D

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=134138&page=1One of the DC fans discovered it by accident but I cannot bring over the Korean words---Anyway,,,it seems to be a memo by the Blood team leader saying to all the actors to cooperate with the production team as the BLOOD schedule changes frequently depending on the situation.
It also says that BLOOD will hold its press conference on Feb 11, Wed at the Seoul SunngMo Hospital.
BLOOD fighting!!!

cheerkoo said: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=134138&page=1One of the DC fans discovered it by accident but I cannot bring over the Korean words---Anyway,,,it seems to be a memo by the Blood team leader saying to all the actors to cooperate with the production team as the BLOOD schedule changes frequently depending on the situation.
It also says that BLOOD will hold its press conference on Feb 11, Wed at the Seoul SunngMo Hospital.
BLOOD fighting!!!

I'm really so excited for the upcoming Blood presscon coz I'm so eager to see the casts all together in one frame. I'm also really hungry to see many pics of my pretty lady coz I didn't see much glimpse of her in BTS pics even in any fancam pics. I only recall the Romania filming & the hospital shots that's all. :-?? Hmm..I hope it's not because of that "no taking pics" new policy from YG :-? Of course, I'm really hoping for flooding of bts/publicity pics soon for our dearest heroine too, Yoo Ri-Ta : [-O<  Wishing for more good publicities & not to mention tv guestings too. Any soon to have BLOODletting charity events too? :D Just kidding :)>- Oh please KBS.. don't let us down [-O< coz we will NEVER let you down too promise. >:D#myBLOODisboilingfromexcitement \:D/

Ku Hye-sun takes close-up selfie

p8jOSTdYj

Actress Ku Hye-sun has posted a close-up selfie on her Twitter account on Wednesday.

“2015.01”, Ku wrote, along with the photo in which she gives a mysteriously look to the camera. In the picture, the actress flaunts her devilish good looks and flawless skin, exuding feminine charms.

The-30-year-old has recently landed a starring role in KBS2 drama “Blood” due to be released in February.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=134143&page=1The actress who will play best friend with Yoo Rita had an interview. She was asked about playing that role when she is so many years younger than GHS. She says she worried what GHS will think of her. But she was totally surprised. She says GHS-sunbae has such a nice personality and is so good at making her comfortable. They both raise cats and enjoy talking about them. The actress says that GHS-sunbae is shy but GHS's personality makes their time together enjoyable.
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=134144&page=1
DC fan found an article of a female singer who is a member of a group, B-something??But this singer (Leo?) highly praises GHS's song perfomed by Gummi to have helped her along when she was going through a real hard time. She listened to that song thousands of times and it was amazingly healing for her. She confirms healing element of music.
Bravo to all the people who says positive things about our Koo-nim.Fighting Bravo!!Fighting GHS-nim!!Figning Sunnies!!(sorry but cannot do a lot focused translating these days.)