Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Her selcas are what you call...what-you-see-is-what-you-get! Indeed she's pretty no matter what. She's probably cleaning her room and doing her taxes? Lol! :)) ....who knows but she's one celebrity who's not afraid to post a bare tired looking face publicly. :) I challenge those celebrities that they call top 10 or 20 or 100 most beautiful faces without make up, sweaty and exhausted! Let's see if you still look pretty like our lovely Koo! Kekeke....

Thanks Sunnies for all your post! :)

Hello Sunnies!Thanks for all your posts!
cr DChttp://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=134028&page=1
Someone got an autograph from GHS's and she posted on instagram.

2015-01-04, 9:33

오늘 병원에서 무슨 촬영하고 있길래 보니 구혜선언니가!!!!!   

좀 내가 쭈뻣거렸지만 싸인받길 정말 잘한거 같다!! 

진짜진짜진짜 엄청예쁘심 ;; 

실물로 내가 본 가장 예쁜사람!!!!!! 

There was some kind of filming going on at the hospital and there was GHS-unni!!!

I did squat around a lot but I am so proud of myself for getting her autograph!!

She is really, really, really extremely pretty;;

She is the prettiest person that I have ever seen with my own eyes.

http://instagram.com/p/xaXzWHojhF/ 

Hi Sunnies,

Yeahhh - we got a smiling Hye-Sun  :)   Guess she's responding to all Sunnies tweeting & worrying about her "sad selcas" & requesting a smiling HS - great job twitting Sunnies!    @shadia71 sis, I was also one that worried - thinking "Does she not hang around any humans? -- a New Year pic with her pets and not with people pals??  Just kidding :)   I am thinking Hye Sun-ssiii is really an introvert?

Thanks @khs7, @gelisa & @gayu312 for all the wonderful news about how HS & AE are so loved in the Philippines & Latin America.  Really excited for Blood & praying for its big success so that HS will have many offers & choices for more dramas in 2015 & beyond!!   Really wish happiness for our Hye Sun-ssii at least career wise-  as for love wise - that's really in God's hands!!!

Belated thank you to @cheerkoo for the info on the Xmas Miracle program- your explanation really made it that much more meaningful & heart-warming.   I really love the two old ladies who are best friends -- lovely story to show what a miracle can mean!!    Have a wonderful week Sunnies :x :x

@ onlykhs thanks for the link.
@cheerkoo if you have the time pls, thanks in advance :)

[Tenasia News]5.1.2015

구혜선, 초근접에도 굴욕없는 민낯 셀카 공개 ‘청순’

2015010519342663696-540x396.jpg

배우 구혜선이 청순한 셀카를 공개했다. 

구혜선은 5일 자신의 트위터를 통해 “2015. 1″이라는 글과 함께 사진 두 장을 게재했다. 

공개된 사진 속에는 청순한 민낯으로 카메라를 응시하고 있는 구혜선의 모습이 담겨있다. 방금 세수 한 듯 앞머리카락이 젖은 채 잡티 하나 없는 완벽 미모를 선보인 구혜선은 초근접 사진임에도 굴욕없는 민낯을 선보였다. 또한 함께 공개한 사진에서는 자신의 애견을 끌어안고 행복한 미소를 짓고 있어 눈길을 끈다.

구혜선은 오는 2월 방송 예정인 KBS2 드라마 ‘블러드’에서 태민 암병원의 전문의 유리타 역으로 열연을 펼칠 예정이다. 

글. 최지현 인턴기자 morethan88@tenasia.co.kr

사진. 구혜선 트위터

source: http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/407640

Thanks Sukreen for the article above about GHS and honey Gamja...Praise is high as always about her youthful skin and beauty and her Gamja and other pets.GHS is doing the right thing posting tweets in her busy schedule. The wonderful reporters are writing articles about her and also announcing the coming of the new KBS drama, BLOOD!!Good job GHS-ssi!!!Fighting BLOOOD!!!

Guest sareerat_e9aa

Looking forward to see KHS in blood with new co-star : AJH..
Wishing them make top hit with this project also. 
[-O< [-O< [-O<

just found an article , sorry if it double post. just curious bout the article about the battle (competition)  of new drama 2015. Han Ji min, Hwan Jung Eum, Ku Hye Sun and Oh Yeon Seo new drama. HJM for Hyde, Jeckel and Me, HJE for Kill Me Heal Me, GHS  for Blood (fantasy medical romance) while OYS for Crazy or Shine ( historical romance drama)
@cheerkoo if you have time, mind to check on the article, thanx in advance.

http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2015010708413732013

[2015 드라마 남녀탐구①]한지민·황정음-구혜선·오연서…여배우 활약에 주목하라

기사이미지원본보기0
[스포츠투데이 강진영 기자]지상파 3사가 2015년 새해를 맞아 새롭게 선보일 작품을 대거 포진하고 있는 가운데 각 드라마를 이끌어갈 여배우들의 활약에 관심이 집중되고 있다.

다른 인격을 가진 한 남자를 구제하기 위한 고군분투 - 한지민·황정음

오 는 21일 첫 방송을 앞두고 있는 SBS '하이드 지킬, 나'(극본 김지운 연출 조영광)의 한지민과 오늘(7일) 첫 방송하는 MBC '킬미, 힐미'(극본 진수완 연출 김진만 김대진)의 황정음은 서로 다른 인격을 가진 한 남자를 구제하기 위한 고군분투를 펼친다.

한지민이 출연하는 '하이드 지킬, 나'는 한 남자의 전혀 다른 두 인격과 사랑에 빠진 한 여자의 달콤한 삼각로맨스를 그린 로맨틱 코미디 드라마다. 한지민은 이 드라마에서 서커스단 단장으로 언제나 통통 튀고 사랑스러운 매력을 가진 여주인공 장하나를 연기한다.

특히 동물을 조련하는 서커스단 단장을 연기하는 만큼 귀신같은 조련 기술을 가진 장하나가 전혀 다른 인격을 가진 남자를 어떤 방식으로 사로잡을지 이목이 집중되고 있다.

황 정음은 '킬미, 힐미'에서 일곱 개의 인격을 가진 다중인격장애 재벌 3세인 차도현(지성 분)의 주치의가 된 정신과 레지던트 1년차 오리진을 연기한다. MBC의 새해 첫 주자로 나서게 된 '킬미, 힐미'는 '해를 품은 달'의 작가 진수완의 컴백작으로, 고전적인 로맨스의 표본 '로미오와 줄리엣'에 '다중인격'의 색다른 소재를 접목시킨 작품이다.

황정음은 앞서 지난 2012년 종영한 MBC '골든타임'에서 외상의학과 인턴을 통해 의사 역을 훌륭히 소화해낸 바 있다. 때문에 다중인격 환자를 치료하는 정신과 의사를 연기하는 황정음에 대한 기대가 높아지고 있다.

기사이미지원본보기색다른 장르로 새롭게 도전하는 구혜선·오연서

구혜선과 오연서는 각각 KBS2 '블러드'(극본 박재범, 연출 기민수)와 MBC '빛나거나 미치거나'(극본 권인찬 김선미, 연출 손형석 윤지훈)를 통해 그간 선보이지 않았던 색다른 장르로 시청자들을 찾아간다.

오 는 2월 방영 예정인 '블러드'는 국내 최고의 태민 암병원을 중심으로 불치병 환자를 치료하는 뱀파이어 외과의사의 이야기를 담은 판타지 메디컬 드라마다. 지난 2013년 방영해 큰 인기를 모았던 의학드라마 '굿 닥터'를 만들어낸 기민수PD와 박재범 작가가 의기투합한 작품으로, 메디컬에 판타지를 더해 화제를 모으고 있다.

구혜선은 '블러드'에서 태민그룹 회장의 조카딸로 병원 승계를 위해 병원으로 돌아온 유리타 역을 맡는다. 구혜선은 지난 2004년 데뷔한 이래 11년 동안 의학 드라마에는 단 한 번도 출연한 적이 없어 이번 '블러드'를 계기로 새로운 가능성을 선보일지 기대가 모아지고 있다.

오는 19일 첫 방송을 앞둔 '빛나거나 미치거나'는 고려시대 저주받은 황자인 왕소(장혁 분)와 버려진 공주 신율(옹녀서 분)이 궁궐 안에서 펼치는 로맨스를 담은 픽션 사극이다. 특히 동명의 원작소설을 바탕으로 한 '빛나거나 미치거나'는 '1%의 어떤 것' 인연 만들기' 등 로맨스 소설을 집필한 현고운 작가의 작품이다.

오연서는 이번 드라마에서 왕소의 연인이자 발해의 마지막 공주 신율 역을 맡았다. 신율 역은 기존 사극의 수동적 여성상이 아닌 자신의 운명을 스스로 개척하는 당차고 밝은 캐릭터다.

앞서 '거상 김만덕' '동이'에서 다소 비중이 적은 조연으로 출연했던 오연서는 이번 '빛나거나 미치거나'를 통해 사극 첫 주연에 도전, 현대극뿐만 아니라 사극에서까지 시청자들을 사로잡을 수 있을지 귀추가 주목되고 있다.

한 편 이밖에도 오는 9일 첫 방송하는 케이블채널 tvN '하트투하트'에서는 최강희가 대인기피증 안면홍조증이라는 특별한 캐릭터를 맡아 열연할 예정이다. 또 tvN '일리 있는 사랑' 후속작으로 예정된 '호구의 사랑'에서는 그룹 애프터스쿨 멤버 유이가 국가대표 수영선수 역으로 낙점돼 '갑을 로맨스'라는 새로운 장르로 시청자들을 찾아간다.

강진영 기자 kangjin02@stoo.com
<가장 가까이 만나는, 가장 FunFun 한 뉴스 ⓒ 스포츠투데이>

Thanks Ariana27...Just a brief summary....The article focuses on 4 leading ladies who will be competing for rating on 4 different dramas around Jan and Feb.HJE is a first year resident psychiatrist who will be treating JiSung who suffers from multiple personality and people are expecting a lot from her as she once played a doctor really well in another drama. Han Ji Min plays a circus animal trainer/director and people are wondering how she will deal with a man Hyun Bin who has two different personalities. The genre for both dramas is a romantic comedy.
GHS and Oh yunhse are trying something very new in their next roles. They have not acted in a fantasy or historical dramas respectively before. (We already know about BLOOD.) Oh YS became a hit in her last drama and is venturing into historical next as ?BalHae's last princess and ?Wongso's lover who creates her own destiny. (article says she did have minor role in Dongyi which was a historical drama.)-----

Hi Sunnies,

Thanks all for the updates & info on GHS.   Just want to share the following in case of any Sunnies who wish to watch/rewatch HS's Peach Tree movie with English subtitles.
@gayu312 recently wrote on Jan 3 post
gayu312 said: Koo's 2nd directorial "Peach Tree". Here is the full movie with English subtitles. finally its subbed. I have watched it earlier with @cheerkoo sis's translation and @meow13 sis video. Those who haven't watched it yet can watch it in youtube now. Watch "복숭아나무 - The Peach Tree 2012 Full Movie HD (Korean movie with English subs) http://youtu.be/7oCRDWY9o84 Credits to the owner

Hi Sunnies,
I had been away for over  a week. Managed to lurk but not post. Thanks to all for the New Year wishes and updates and warm comments. :)
What a lovely start to the New Year with her twitpics! Love her smile with Honey Gamja! She seems so content and happy. :x As you can see both pics are taken on the same day, the one with no expression did not reflect her mood. So Sunnies, please do not worry about those expressionless pics. It could be just a concept etc.After following our girl for so long, I know she is cheerful and always look on the bright side of things. If she is truly sad, she won't tweet and ofc we won't know .
The first Blood teaser is exciting. Hope we will get more with Yoo Rita in character and in great outfits! I want to see the arrogant YRT! hehehe!Happy to read that veteran actor,Kim GapSoo is in it. He is an awesome actor. Also the supporting casts look good !Those of you who has not watched Good Doctor, if you have time, please do and you will have an idea what a good team it is . It is a good drama, well-written. I have good expectations of this team! Blood fighting!
Take care, Sunnies and have a good weekend! :)