Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=132381&page=1Yushinkoo lists when various channels replay AE.She also mentions that in the most recent episode of Return of Superman where GHS made a brief appearance, it ranked number 1 as the most searched episode both for its on-air time and for its repeat time.
http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=%DF%BB&tid=3060016687&pic_id=c338d143ad4bd11380126cc758afa40f49fb0591&pn=1&see_lz=1
many pix of GHS at baidu....as posted by yushinku of DC-GHS
http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=%DF%BB&fp=1&tid=3056345587#!/pid8ca56f1fbe096b630c8043a40e338744e9f8ac89/pn1

http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=%DF%BB&tid=3058386494&pic_id=f97e572c11dfa9ec82fe76e260d0f703938fc19b&pn=1&see_lz=1

cheerkoo said: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=132381&page=1Yushinkoo lists when various channels replay AE.She also mentions that in the most recent episode of Return of Superman where GHS made a brief appearance, it ranked number 1 as the most searched episode both for its on-air time and for its repeat time.
http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=%DF%BB&tid=3060016687&pic_id=c338d143ad4bd11380126cc758afa40f49fb0591&pn=1&see_lz=1
many pix of GHS at baidu....as posted by yushinku of DC-GHS

image  image  imageimage    image
CR: GHS Baidu Bar
GHS is pretty. So pretty. Poor PDJ/LSY, getting cake on face from the two ladies he loves most...LOL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tumblr_n60arv7uXp1sl21a5o1_1280.jpg
CR: DC-GHS and @cheerkoo
GHS looks so beautiful - literally THE ROSE AMONGST THE THORNS :))PS: So, 'yushinkoo' of DC-GHS is '8Dimension' of GHS Baidu Bar. Now I see the connection :) 

DC-AE Food Cart Event - cont'd

CR: AE Baidu Bar fm DC-AE

Looks really impressive and what a thoughtful and expansive effort! The extent DC-AE Food Cart Event organizer(s) have gone through to ensure their success is awesome. Kudos to DC-AE team! :-bd
PS: Sorry mods, didn't mean to spam...too many pics to show :)

@gayu312 Good question. Thanks for the jolt - I need to edit the credits. These are pics of DC-AE's food cart event. The one that KuOne and DC-GHS are planning hasn't materialized yet. They are still in the fund-raising stage. :)

@gayu312 Good question. Thanks for the jolt - I need to edit the credits. These are pics of DC-AE's food cart event. The one that KuOne and DC-GHS are planning hasn't materialized yet. They are still in the fund-raising stage.

:)

Sue mentioned about a fan club that is before KuOne, DC-GHS, & Soompi-GHS international. So I think this is the one. Yes, the donation project that we participated will be in tents & lunch packs? Or hot meal?

Thanks for the photos. It warms you up to know that our lovely girl is well loved in AE. :X

635066296527597500.gif

‘엔젤아이즈’ 구혜선, 프로포즈 부르는 러블리 룩

'Angel Eyes' Goo, a proposal to call a lovely look (translate google)

조회334 등록일2014.05.23

635364392598920000.jpg635364392668138750.jpgsource: http://zine.istyle24.com/Star/StarView.aspx?Idx=16122&Menu=3&_C_=23069

S_sun said: ...I am happy to see GHS enjoying herself at the filming .Just a small point. There were some comments about her hug at the reunion not being passionate but I felt it went with the story. Now we can see she was doing as directed.Here's GHS watching intensely what the director showedHere's her hug after watching. Just as directed. :)

Saw these pics from FB

EDIT------>

Support event for GHS done by sisters @ayesuper1, bambi and Hong Kong ,Taiwan sisters :) :)

DC GHS , ku one and Soompi international support event next week

Here are few pics.

Credits : DC

IMG_8165236705607_zpsstoakwn0.jpeg' alt=

IMG_12346782036318_zpsu1rklevf.jpeg' alt

IMG_8143984951472_zpsjzaf86wp.jpeg' alt=

IMG_8138151281136_zpsxtnvquft.jpeg' alt=

Reposting from AE thread....
Btw, @cheerkoo, you are right about DC being infected by virus. I tried to access that Snow Summer webpage but it was shut down. When you have more info from K-nets, please update us. Thanks.
  8jadecloud8 said:From GHS Baidu Bar....
Apparently this food cart is the first leg of the planned food cart event from GHS fandom. Below pic shows the cart from GHS fans from Taiwan, Hong Kong, and S. Korea. (I guess that refers to KuOne's base of fans? See Edit portion) Poster said the next round next week will be from DC-GHS and KuOne. No mention of when yet. Which means the collaboration is in round two of food cart services in GHS' name for Team AE. And the contribution from GHS Soompi Intl Fandom will go to the next week event. Awesome!
But, there is a little tidbit - 

It stated that GHS declined eating the spicy rice cake cos she said she has a KISS scene today (23rd) ....WHOA...this weekend? Will that be a KISS AND MAKE UP scene after that cold war or a big fight with DJ?

Hehe...Can't wait!

tumblr_n61i3qLEmV1sl21a5o1_1280.jpgCR: GHS Baidu Bar ( There are other photos which @gayu312 has posted above from GHS FB)
LINKS if interested:Naver Blog/CoffeeGreateGHS Baidu Bar Fan Event

EDIT AGAIN: Just read through GHS Baidu Bar thread. It says the above event is only by GHS fans from HKG, Taiwan and SK. Next weeks event will be the collaboration bewteen KuOne and DC-GHS, which includes GHS Soompi Intl Fans. 

Bravo to GHS fans !They are amazing!!Above the truck are these words: We missed you Yoon Swan. So, eat a lot and lot! From fans who are always on GHS's side.(Wow!! Swan had to have smiled and maybe even glistened a little around the eyes reading such beautiful lines from her fans. )

Guest eunhye05

I've been out of the loop again. Took a week long Memorial Day weekend trip. Thank you everyone for all your updates!!!! :) I think I'm a bit late in donating but I still tried to send via paypal. Hope it's still ok.

Guest ginger4clover

Hello Sunnies,
@cheerkoo appreciate all the links and translations, GHS so focus and work so hard in perfecting YSW character. Its nice to see in those pix that GHS is having some fun, although its tiring and lack of sleep. @8jadecloud8 and @gayu312 thank you for the update  regards to food cart project. Its heartwarming to know that GHS fan base are alway there to support her. GHS fans from BAIDU they are great ! I love what they wrote above the food cart. I always have the feel that GHS fan base all over the world give GHS unconditional  "LOVE". TGIF.... AE raw early morning for me... Its a long weekend.. Memorial Day...Thanks to all Sunnies for the goodies. Have a wonderful weekend lets enjoy watching AE.

Thanks @cheerkoo for the update and trans of that banner. So well expressed is that banner. Warms my heart (for GHS) just by reading it, so can't imagine how GHS will feel. I bet you are right about her 'glistening eyes'.....GHS is one lucky celeb! And we are some lucky fandom:) Fighting!

Guest S_sun

Thanks @gayu312 and @8jadecloud8 for bringing us the lovely news and pics of the food trucks etc.Thanks @cheerkoo for the translations.

So much love from GHS fans from HK, Taiwan and SKorea! Thank you for supporting GHS unconditionally ! Love the beautiful banner wordings and the nice pics ! :) We missed you Yoon Swan. So, eat a lot and lot! From fans who are always on GHS's side.
3 more weeks to go. Please stay healthy and eat lots,GHS-ssi. Keep up the awesome YSW! We love you here at soompi. GHS fighting!
Looking forward to ep 13 of AE later. Have a nice weekend,Sunnies! :)