Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest kuroechon

140511 Ku Hyesun & Gamja appeared in Variety Show "Superman is Back"

OA2ohQP.jpg

Video: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1u19io_140511-superman-is-back-ku-hyesun-gamja_people

(p.s: I missed the first 20 seconds of recording. I hope it doesn't matter. Enjoy watching. Gamja is so lovely, as always :) )

Ahhhh!Thank you @ohchloe for taping Superman is Back with GHS.I sometimes watch that show. It is a variety show about fathers and their children when they are left for 48 hours without the mothers. Jang HyunSung is an actor who joined YG Entertainment not too long ago. I think he came out in Three Days drama. His 2 sons are scared of dogs so he invites GHS with Gamja to get his boys overcome their fear. keke.These 2 boys have no knowledge of GHS at all. The little one seems to just think of her as a dog breeder. hahaha. The bigger boy hand wrestles with GHS---I am not sure why---but my guess is that he wants to know how strong is GHS to be able to handle big dog like Gamja. Drama.net plays Superman is Back on Sundays---but I am sure it won't play the one with GHS today. Maybe next week?? kekeBut! Thanks again to ohchloe!!

I remember GHS wearing this outfit in her drama AE episode 6 when she tried to confront DJ about his identity, she was thrown & cornered by DJ in the wall. Either she appeared in this show before her filming.

Thanks Sue for translating and ochloe & Sukreen for posting.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=132120&page=1This page has the beginning of GHS entering actor Jang's home.I wonder what happened to the little boy who thinks Gamja bit him???
GHS can be playful. The big boy was afraid that GHS would lose the leash. So, GHS suddenly let go of the leash....keke
@myonenonly---I think you are right...Actor Jang said that GHS was filming nearby his apt and could come by.

Good Morning Sunnies :)

@ohchloe Thanks for the video I really appreciate it :)

@sukreen THanks for the screen cap Ghamja so tire LOL

@blessingo0 I agree KHS is back and AE is perfect for her, I'm not really worried about the ratings because we know AE is a hit already internationally, mostly in CHina so if SK cant appreciate a good drama thats their lost.

Happy Mothers Day to all and have a great day :)

Thanks @ohchloe Gamja is really cute, kkkk

herewith the full version
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1u1yo0_140511-ku-hye-sun-with-gamja-superman-is-back_people

nothing much in first 20 sec. but it's really cute when Gamja appeared behind the door LOL
C288D37CB9E8C774B3CCC544C654B2E4E2614051
C288D37CB9E8C774B3CCC544C654B2E4E2614051C288D37CB9E8C774B3CCC544C654B2E4E2614051C288D37CB9E8C774B3CCC544C654B2E4E2614051

That episode in Superman is back wad funny. She looks so pretty. The older boy I think wanted to test her with the arm wrestling but the young boy wasn't having any of it. He really was scared poor kid. I can't get over how sweet and nice she is. The prettiest actress out there in kdrama.

oh woww hyesun with the adorable cuties jun woo and jun seo..the one wrestling with hyesun is jun woo..these two kids are very adorable.. :-*  :-*
this show is really wonderful,i dont watch the show but i do watch every youtube clip of my fav family-Choo family with their adorable baby Choo Sarang..
ah i wish someday sarang and hyesun meets it will be such an adorable episode..i thought they will call her nuna but they addressed her as imo..aww the most adorable and prettiest aunt ever..hehe!
She is wearing pink again it suits her so well makes her look more pretty and angelic :) :)
lol couldnt stop laughing watching the clip..jun woo is so cute he tried(even though scared) and finally got along with ghamja,hope he got over his fear..aww he thought dogs ate human?lol :)) :)) jun seo is funny when he climbed the sofa seeing ghamja..haha!
i m definately going to watch the whole episode when its out..hope someone will post the episode here..plllllllllzzzzzzzzzz..i cant find superman is back with eng subs anywhere..
woah how could she put her hand into Ghamja's mouth??i was like woww!!
i m laughing and enjoying the show but i m as scared as these two kids,so i can understand them so well..haha!if i were in their place i would do the same..lol :)) :))
Edit : phew just saw pics where hyesun did a deep kiss!!woah cant believe it..i m soooooooo happy.. :) :) not that i always wanted to see her kiss and all that but was tired of people complaining that she dosent kiss well..now what do say guys..hehe!  :)) :))
Hyesun fighting!!

Who said GHS don't know how to kiss? :P

GHS took up the challenge by making the kiss so real. Once again our angel surprised us! This is not the kiss-on-the-wall that they always say. kekeke....:)

I'm so proud of her. I see Soo Wan so in love with Dong Jo. GHS & LSY chemistry is sizzling!  :X  China is so into AE now & we might see these two promoting the drama overseas. :D

Hi Sunnies! Enjoying AE? Ciao & take care.

@myonenonly Those people can eat their words now. That kiss felt so real, natural and comfortable. My heart fluttered to the moon and back. I can't stop smiling. This is insane. Haha!
I am watching episode 10 again. AE has totally ruined my sleeping pattern since it began airing. I was in Korea on it's second week run, too bad I didn't catch them filming :( 
I have never loved a female character this much since Geum Jan Di. That's why I don't think I'll ever support another Korean actress aside from Hyesun. She's the only one who can portray characters that pierce right through my heart :)

Rating Eps 10
TNmS- Nationwide  11.1- Seoul  14
AGBNielsen- Nationwide  10.4- Seoul  12
---
i'm so in love with these two~~ so so happy hyesun eonni picked 'angel eyes' for her drama comeback!
5CNjzf8.jpg?1
cr: AE dc
*wave to all sunnies*  :-h