Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Gu Hye Sun Returns on Small Screen with New Drama ‘Angel Eyes’

ynprem9yv57fkmq02sptigu5j13qn5hb.jpg
[by Chloe Yun] Actress Gu Hye Sun has confirmed to appear in SBS’ new drama series ‘Angel Eyes (working title).’ Gu comes back on small screen two years after her latest drama ‘Take Care of Us, Captain’ in 2011. Her comeback has got big attention especially because it is her reunion with writer Yoon Ji Ryun, who wrote mega hit drama ‘Boys over Flowers,’ which discovered Gu Hye Sun’s unique charm and potential as an actress.    In the series, Gu Hye Sun will be playing a female lead ‘Yoon Soo Wan,’ a passionate 119 rescue worker. ‘Yoon Soo Wan’ is an easy-going, boyish girl who lives in a sad memory of first love. 
‘Angel Eyes,’ starring Gu Hyu Sun, Jung Jin Young, Gang Ha Nul, and Nam Ji Hyun, is a traditional melodrama about a couple who had to break up due to their family issue and happened to meet again after 12 years. 
Gu Hye Sun said, “It’s been so long since the last TV drama series. I’m so excited and nervous at the same time. To make the scenes look as real as possible, I will thoroughly prepare with rescue training before I start filming.”
“I always wanted to work with Ms. Yoon again. I had so much fun while filming ‘Boys over Flowers’ with her. I’m so happy to work with her gain. I will do my best to make the drama more fun,” she continued.   Meanwhile, ‘Angel Eyes’ is set to premiere coming April on SBS, as a follow-up series of ‘Woman Who Married Three Times.’ (photo by bntnews DB)

http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=9967

Guest Torey Oluwatoyin

Thanks @zamzam for the article and sis cheerkoo for translation.I really want our princess to take the role :x .the docu drama is awesome too.oh you guys are awesome too.I will also like participate in the video message to GHS.Ottokkee?please help!

cont. (to save time and energy, I have skipped many words and phrases.I hope I translated correctly....)
@10:35
The next place I headed for is Beijing University Library. Like a true suzerain of Eastern culture, it has archived about 1,500,000 ancient classic texts. One thing that caught our attention among all of them is [Joseon Go Shi]
on screen: [Joseon Go Shi] 1600 made by Nam Bang Wi, HNSH's 27 poems.

What is surprising is that this book made by Nam Bang Wi in 1600 contains HNSH's works before her works was formally made.

Professor Park Hyun Gyun of Soon Chun Hang University--"Among the Joseon people's works recorded in [Joseon Go Shi], the most number of writings is by HNSH. Just by looking at this fact, we can see how widely and famously known she was in China. This book, along with ??(ohmyungjae of Joseon shi-seung) became the momentous trigger for China's parnassus to become widespread."

In one classroom of Beijing University, we can hear the flowing recitation of a poem. Surprisingly, the poem that the students are reading is HNSH's GamWoo=Refreshing Rain.

Wang YeDahn (Beijing U-Korean department, 2nd year)--HNSH is truly a wonderful poetess, and, if opportunity allows, I would love to research her more in greater depth.

on screen: Gyung Po Seup Ji
Right now, I am going to the origin of the butterfly's flapping  that was transmitted to China over the long 400 years. A place where the searching eyes stop, a place that wandering steps stop...I am sure that Gang Neung's unspoiled, unexplored regions were part of her poetry.

on screen: Around 1567, at her birthplace in Gang Neung
To her, her birthplace was a world without walls, without frustrating boundaries and without constraints..possibly her Utopia.

But, one day, she had to leave her loving birthplace. That might have been the start of her?? intermingling with the world to gradually set foot into the mature world of poetry.

Professor Huh MiJa--If you look at Huh Gyun's [Hak Sang Chodang], his father went to KyungJu to earn promotion. ??? So when his sister was about 5 years old, the family moved to Seoul. So, it is recorded that the brothers and sisters grew up in Seoul.

In [Gyo Guh] written by Lim SangWon, there is a recording of 6 yo Huh Gyun and his older sister sharing their writing talents.
on screen: [Gyo Guh Seh Pyun] Huh Gyun's writing was excellent. As a young boy, he showed his poem, "a woman dizzily pushed the swing" and showed it to his sister.

Since very young age, Huh Gyun's writing talent was exceptional. He would write a ??gah-che poem and receive guidance from his sister. Today's film shoot involves such an important scene.
scene with HNSH and Huh Gyun:
HNSH--our Gyun has grown so much. Your writing has become so good. "green beads fall off the red ??. Underneath it, crookedly hangs a dark shadow." You really write well. But I think one phrase is lacking. How about if we do this?
Huh Gyun--how?
"??? Even though ??the frustrating person is still at the front of the gate, he runs off on a white horse thrashing a golden whip." That is so cool, older sister. You are the best.

GHs<N>--[Chun Su Go Chi] is a unique text that cannot be seen in Korean libraries. It compiles about 120 ?Gah-che poems from ??Myung-ju to ??Myoung-jo. From this book, we gained ??precious information unexpectedly. For the first time in national history, we discovered the actual, original 36 ?Gah-che poems that Huh Gyun showed to his older sister.

HNSH's poetry collection that Huh Gyun made is found at Gang Neung City Museum. I was so thankful to find her book which could have easily disappeared into history.

Currently, HNSH's collective works has 3 texts; Mok-Pan. Hwal-jja, Pil-Sa.

Won JaeHoon, Gang Neung City Museum's Arts and Science Manager--HNSH's untimely death at age 27 prompted Huh Gyun to collect his sister's works and turned it into a collective works containing 210 poems. We assume that the collection became a possibility in 1608. In HNSH's poetry collection are Huh Gyun's writings from his exile, congratulatory remark form Ju Ji Bun and epigraph by Yang Yoo Nyun. HNSH's poetry collection is the very first poetry collection by one female poet.

Other things left behind by HNSH is her last wish which she supposedly wrote 2 years before her death. She also left behind a painting which depicts freely flying birds that she envied.

So, how did the best seller of that time, one that supposedly increased the price of Na-Gyung's paper  come about?

After HNSH's death in year 1590, Huh Gyun started to gather his sister's writings left inside the house as well as the poems that he memorized. It was not easy for him to do this since his sister's last wish is to burn all her writings at her demise. Her poems could have easily have been a forgotten history. In 1606, her writing collection is sent to China's envoy Ju Ji Bun.
scene with Huh Gyun and Ju Ji Bun:
HG--My late sister wanted all her writing to be all burnt. I was just able to save about 210 pieces.
JJB--I have heard of Huh-ssi. It would be an honor to write an introduction for the poetry collection. ...

That is how China's great ??writer was able to write an introduction to the HNSH collection.
Ju Ji Bun (1546~1624)
Ju Ji Bun came to JoSeon to relay the news of the birth of Emperor's grandson. I went in search of him in China's Nam Gyung. In the isolated corner road which has Ju Ji Bun's name, we found his birthplace with great difficulty. Is this what they refer to as slow-phase transition? Even though his birthplace is fixed as a cultural item, due to ??, nobody has lived there and has been neglected.
Number one promoter of HNSH's poetry collection Ju Ji Bun, a diplomat to JoSeon who was welcomed personally by ??royalty..is he being pushed down the back road of history forever? I feel so bitterly sad.

It is said that whenever JoSeon's envoys came, Huh Gyun presented them with HNSH's poetry collection.

on screen: Introduces HNSH's poetry collection to diplomats of China: 1598 to Oh MyungJae, Nam BangWi; 1602 to Gu Dahn; 1606 to Ju Ji Bun and 1609 to Yoo Yong Suh Myung.

Spring time when everything on earth blooms, there is "that time" for everything on earth. "That time" also came to HNSH who suddenly became a pretty young woman.

Yeyyyy!i m soooo..happy. :-D :-D :-D :-D finally our two year wait of seeing hyesun onscreen is over.yipeeee!

such a good news this morning :-D

i would love to embrace Lee sang yoon with open arms too :-D it will be my first time watching him..

Angel Eyes fighting!

Hyesun thanx for accepting the offer,cant wait for april :-)

class="titleNews"Ku Hye Sun Cast as Lead Actress for ‘Angel Eyes’

Ku Hye Sun will be returning to the small screen through drama Angel Eyes (tentative).

Through this project, Ku Hye Sun will be reuniting with writer Yoon Ji Ryun, who wrote KBS 2TV’s Boys Over Flowers. The drama will be directed by Park Shin Woo PD, who directed SBS’s Yawang and Ghost.

Taking the role of ‘Yoon Soo Wan,’ Ku Hye Sun will be acting as an emergency medical technician, who begins to live a new life after gaining eyesight through the transplant surgery.

Ku Hye Sun Cast as Lead Actress for ‘Angel Eyes’

Ku Hye Sun said, “I’m excited to be taking on a new project in a long time. As I will be a medical technician, I will be fully preparing for the role. The drama will be very realistic, so I’m nervous but I will be doing my best. I wanted to work with writer Yoon Ji Ryun again. I enjoyed filming Boys Over Flowers and have my trust in her. I’m so happy to be working with her again.”

Meanwhile, Angel Eyes will be airing in April.

Photo credit: YG Entertainment

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/59685/kuhyesun-to-star-in-new-drama-angel-eyes

Guest cliffbinder

With all the medical related dramas rampaging the k-drama world, I honestly been waiting for her to act on one...I am so delighted...She fits the title for she's really an angel plus her eyes, the most expressive eyes I have ever seen...

@Uc_mine same thoughts here.. oh nooo please dont... but still im happy GHS take the role. Thank you Sunnies i know all of us are praying so hard for these to happen. Prayers granted.

Ive read some LSY fan(s) is not happy about it, its saddened me though but hey come on people give GHS a chance and if anyone is not open-minded abt it how will you ever enjoy the show?

GHS FIGHTING!!

after all these weeks in waiting she didn't let us down , I'm so excited and can't express the feeling of joy by the news
Oh be patient, our angel will be blossom in spring again ✿

uri hysun best wishes ღ♥ღ... sunnies thanks for the hard work and all respect for high ranks and the low too ツ

have a nice day ♥

@Uc_mine same thoughts here.. oh nooo please dont... but still im happy GHS take the role. Thank you Sunnies i know all of us are praying so hard for these to happen. Prayers granted.

Ive read some LSY fan(s) is not happy about it, its saddened me though but hey come on people give GHS a chance and if anyone is not open-minded abt it how will you ever enjoy the show?

GHS FIGHTING!!

GHS can't make everyone happy. I'm sure there are GHS fans that don't like her paired with LSY too. So vice versa. Not everyone is happy under the sun. :D Human nature what can I say. Not everyone can keep an open mind. :) I'm happy though that most Sunnies are looking forward for this pairing. Cheers! :)

Thanks Sunnies for all the news!
GHS confirmed!
I am one of those people who was not sure about the chemi bet GHS and YSY...but now I plan to think positively for both of them. keke
I pray it is a great story. I know that the writer Yoon JiRyun received a lot of bad wrap for poor script...but I remember really liking the writing of BOF--so Good Luck to AE team!!

Yihaaaaaa, finally Hye Sun confirm Angel Eyes #dancing #dancing

excited to the max for Angel Eyes, eventhough not too happy w/ the male lead 
:Dsorry, it doesn't mean that lee Sang Yoon not a good actor, he's good in My Daughter Sooyoung but dunno bout the chemistry, maybe becoz he's NSM ex bf so kind of little weird but let see how they cooperative during Angel Eyes, hope both will make a great team up and success in Angel Eyes.

and Boyish again???? oh pleaseeee T___T why it's too hard to see HS in feminime style????T___T
dying to see HS in fashionable style of woman taste but if the caracthere of Soo Hwan like that then hope no more big size tshirt will appear and pleaseee no short hair cut pleaseeee TT_TT

really hoping HS and all the cast will make a great acting of their role and ANGEL EYES will success. FIGHTING ANGEL EYES

and Sunnies, let's support HS and Angel Eyes team up and let's make an achievement for our PROJECT FOR BELOVED Koo Hye Sun. SUNNIES FIGHTING

It's good to hear GHS finally confirmed to act in the new drama. I will definitely watch this drama, no matter what :)... I hope the story of this drama is good, and I can't wait for the airing. Must be awesome, I can see her again week by week on TV  :x . I miss that moment ;)... And I hope there will be new sunnies to come after watching the new drama and join the family >:D<
I don't care for those who are not happy LSY paired with GHS. I trust the professional judgement of this drama directors/producers. They're the one who cast the actress/ actors for this drama. I bet there are many good actressess besides GHS, but if they think GHS suitable to act in this drama, then I believe they know what they're doing. I hope the the chemistry will spark between her and her partner in this drama :D

Whether, or not, some of Lee Sang Yoon's fangirls are happy about Hye Sun playing the lead with their oppa in Angel Eyes, I'd be willing to bet the house that he, personally, was doing back-flips when she finally signed on... :-O >:D< =D>  \:D/ :x ;;) <:-P
P.S. Count me also as one vote against any more haircuts for our princess. Let her appear "boyish", with a ponytail, before she eventually 'lets her hair down'...  ;)