Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Thanks @meow13 and @ayesuper1. Super excited about her new movie. Wonder if she is using child actors for the childhood part of the story? I pray all will go well with the filming. It must be challenging to act and direct as the same time! Wonder if you end up with more retakes or does it go the other way,you do less because you know exactly what to portray being the scriptwriter as well.

Thanks to Sunnies for your warm and funny comments! :)

Let's start saving so we can support her in this new movie, Sunnies! Daughter fighting! GHS fighting! :)

Hello sunnies,

Sharing a tweet to Koo, i think she could be from K-sister emm.. wonder if she met Hyesun at her shooting location or just an old pic posted?

안옥정 @claire04010401

@Koohyesun119 언니 감사해요~~~ 나중에 또 봐요 ㅠㅠ pic.twitter.com/Bi31XVm4tz

google translate: Thank you sister ~ ~ ~ you later.

Please @cheerkoo need your help here, thanks  :D

BV_n0avCQAAvsvJ.jpg

Hi Sunnies! @S_sun that would be awesome! Come to think of it..... I can stay at the film site the whole day & night. In fact I will offer my services free too as long as I can see GHS! :)) Oh dear.... I can do all that for GHS! She should be thankful I'm not Korean & don't live in Seoul or she'll see me everyday. hahaha... Thanks all for the updates. I can't wait for the filming in full throttle next year. Then we will have photos of the director in her seat- big lens camera in front, the actress on her scenes/takes, & the screenwriter with her scripts in hand. OH I just love to watch her do all these! I'm so excited! Yhey! :x \:D/ :-bd =D> :D 8->

are there no recent photos of her? maybe news?
aiisssshh miss her so badly
~X(
she even didn’t tweet anything on twitter
make my day become deserted without news of her

yes agree with you @myonenonly if I was on her side, maybe I would be able to withstand hunger or fasting just to see her even without batting my eyes.

Guest stouffville

Sharing sentiments with you guys..:)

One of my wish is to visit korea and have a breakfast in manolin and to see the great GHS!

Be blessed everyone!

class="username" style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); margin: 0px 0px 1px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 24px; direction: ltr; unicode-bidi: embed; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"@Koohyesun119
꽁치.
pic.twitter.com/7vsU1aFIqO
BbSKmZNCYAEPVDh.jpg

Thank you kimsoyeon18 and shadia71 for the tweets.
That is KKong-chi or Saury (named after fish saury)--have not seen him for a long time.
It used to be just Gamja in her work studio, now, she has Mango, SSam, KKong-chi,,,!!
BHap is usually hiding under the counter inside the Cafe...

Thanks!!
I am glad GHS saying hello.
She says KKong-chi is lovable.
He indeed growled in the first pix...I wonder who was there?? keke

But, I wonder where she is...it does not look like Cafe Manolin nor the inside of her studio which is usally dark...maybe she took KKongchi to a filming location? or Maybe she is visiting her parents who are taking care of the smaller pups?

@cheerkoo I think it's in Incheon. Heard that she has been filming her movie in Incheon at her old apartment these days. and I thought you asked about child actor? heard that Yang Hyun Mo casts in Daughter too.
Thanks to Ayesuper for the above updates :)

Guest dianaharumi

i was anticipating and excited about his new movie GHS 'doughter' i wish this will be a box office...she always genius about what she want in the movie...GHS fighting!!