Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Thank you sukreen for the article.
http://www.veritas-a.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=18948
The article is about celebrities who challenge themselves in various fields.
The reporter picked GHS as the top representative of these celebrities...GHS, a multi-talented as artist,  author, composer, movie director, etc Then the reporter talks about all the accomplishments and her new project of directing the movie, Daughter, as its writer, director and actor.

Wow, I just went to that article you posted sukreen...I did not know that Jo JungRin who use to act with GHS in NN5 and also in Pure Heart of 19 has become a full-fledged reporter and works for a newspaper company called ChoSun Media Group as a new reporter!!

Two very fun and quirky talents who seemed to have been edged out (sadly) by the inclusion of so many prettier, but less talented, faces are Jo Jung Rin (as mentioned in the previous post by cheerkoo  =D> )  and the always spunky and daffy Park Seul-ji, who some may remember as the girl with glasses who was in love with the gym teacher in Yoon Eun Hye's first project away from Baby Vox, the movie Legend of a Seven Cutter. It was through following Seul-ji (who had attempted to break into the business after winning many local and regional singing contests but never getting past producers who liked her voice, but found it easier and more profitable to teach pretty girls to dance and sing than trying to sell a superior talent with average looks to the public) that I discovered the delightful vampire dramedy, Hello Francesca. In 'Francesca', I got the extra added bonus of becoming introduced to the talents if it's title character played by Shim Hye Jin.  :-* It is by following these delightful and talented people that I always find that there are more and more talented Korean actors and actresses around every corner.  :-?? This is part of the magic of the rabbit hole that is K-drama... :)>-

Hello Sunnies :)

I need to remove my MV I apologized I used @ohchloe fanart without asking her so until I get permission from here my MV will not be published again I'm sorry its my fault I wasnt thinking the fanart was so beautiful that I had to use it :(

@ohchloe please check your PM

Hi Sunnies! Thanks Dahlia for the very nice MV. I can swoon over this guy. He's such a cutie & can dress up good. Oh forgive my cheating heart! Move over LMH & CD. :P My dream oppas for GHS will just have to take a back seat for now until the movie is over. LOL! Our princess is a smart lady. This dude has potentials! awwwww!! :)) ;)

Hello Sunnies!
Thanks for all the posts and updates! GHSforever!! Thanks and love your MV!!
I just had a thought about her MV for " Would We Have Been Happy".
GHS chose a field of "garlic flowers"---that is so symbolic of that song!!
Don't you think?
How did she ever find it??!!
She could have used just a regular, pretty field of flowers and fragrant. right??

GHS loves symbolism and pix that tells thousand words with one shot!!
I know nothing about garlic flowers...but they looked very pretty and pure in the MV--even the reporter thought it dandelions...I wonder how it smells??--but we know that garlic has a strong flavor and a kick that is loved by some and not so much by others...
That scene where she is looking out to sea in black dress as oppose to white dress in the garlic field---Symbolic again!!-----she is holding a bunch of garlic flowers too as if holding onto the bit of the old memory??
keke---
Have a good day Sunnies!!
keke

@cheerkoo..NEVERENDING THANK YOU again..LOL i can't believed at this time of the day i will be searching what GARLIC FLOWER is..anyway wow we are really learning a lot from GHS..let me share what i learned todat from GHS thru @cheerkoo..

Allium is a flowering plant which belongs to the onion genus, although it had been incorrectly clubbed with the lily family previously. This flower is also a very popular garden flower. The word allium is actually Latin for Garlic.  These are beautiful flowers which have been used by several famous artists like Baker and Rembrandt who have highlighted the magnificence of these flowers in their paintings.

Geography

Allium flowers are predominant in the Northern Hemisphere and grow abundantly in Asia. Some of the species can be found in South America, Central America and Africa. These plants are found over a vast area throughout the world due to their adaptability to different types of growing conditions.

Meaning and Symbolism

The Allium Plant emerges from a single bulb, which is probably why it is said to stand for unity and also represents patience and humility. The Latin word for onion is unio which also is synonymous with the word single.

Facts about Allium Flowers

• These flowering plants are very popularly used as borders due to architectural qualities and the ornamental nature of the flowers.
  • There are numerous varieties of alliums, the most common being christophil, which is characterized by pink blossom balls during summertime.
  • The blue variety of allium is caerulum which is a bit smaller that christohpil but produce an electric blue blossom.
  • For yellow color, flavum is used and neaplitanum produces white, scented blossoms which appear in early spring.
  • Alliums also grow in different sizes which range from a towering 60 inches of giganreum to the tiny dwarves like molly, which is about 8 inches.
  • This plant has also got some medicinal value as it is considered to be a source of vitamins and is believed to defend the human body against disease and infection.
  • This flower also provides relief against psoriasis and other skin conditions.
  • A word of caution – allium is poisonous if ingested by dogs and cats.
    The other facts i will post it at JT for the minsunners to analyze it =)):x

Thanks sukreen!!
Wow!!
Someone was able to combine the two voices! Awesome!
Really a Great Song!!
I don't know if GHS will ever be able to stand on stage to perform...but I hope it can happen--as a duet!!
keke
Thanks for finding it.

These verses: "There is no future for me so I told you I love you today too. Because there was only today for me, my heart felt too anxious"
When I hear these verses again, I think I hear a story of this song. She must have sensed or was told that he is leaving her and that is why she felt she had no future and her heart felt so anxious---so she told him she loved him over and over again because she felt desperate and tense and maybe wanted to hold on no matter what the cost....
"Now, after all this time, finally, I am living a different life."
So, it took her long time to get over it.

Remind me of GHS once saying that she went out with someone for nearly 5 years and then he cheated on her. Do you remember??

Yes @cheerkoo.. she said she would bring him lunch,write him letters but she was dumped for another girl .. isn't that guy the one in her book Tango.. he was in a band right and I think from what I read before his band disbanded and he became a dancer but eventually he came back to the states.. But in fairness to him he was goodlooking

@sukreen Thank You for the mv

Thanks for the mixed version video. GOD I cannot stop hearing GHS version. Not understanding the words is a blessing for me in this case because I am really having the best of time by listening to her voice and to the melody of the song which are both awesome .

Guest Rose Milanes-Alcantara

Good evening/morning Sunnies all over the world. @ Sukreen- I love the combination of their voices. Very nice...Thanks! @ GHSforever-Great MV! You picked the right song. I love that song by Sarah G. You gals rock!!! Wishing GHS the best of everything. Thanks for all the updates =D> :x