Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest amandaramalho

meow13

said:

@amandaramalho Hi, welcome to the thread. :)
Sure you can send me the pic of your cat but I would only use color print at my office, not photo print. So if you are okay with this, please send to us

@amandaramalho Ola! Como vai voce? Bem-vindo a GHS topicos! (I hope I said it right) hahaha :)) Please bear with me. I'm 25% Portuguese but not from Brazil. Please feel free to post anytime. Falar com voce mais tarde.

Hello Sunnies! Please don't forget to VOTE. http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&type=women

Thank you. Have a sunny day!

:D B-) :x

Guest amandaramalho

Girl... I already saw a lot of ways to write Hyesun's name...but how is the right way?Goo Hye sun, Ku Hye Sun or Koo Hye Sun?

Guest amandaramalho

Already sent the message ^^Meow13, did you see it?
myoneonly >> Vou bem e você? Então você entende portugues um pouco... Legal :)Você é de Portugal?

Hello Sunnies just want to update you regarding our donations, I tweeted SantyAriana to get update in regards to our donations and this is what she tweet back

hello sist, please again . accept my appologies. about my heptic schedule and been wake up from my sickness so if there's no probleme, will soon sending the money. just got reply that the account are okay ^^

I want to apologize myself for the delays of our donations and Thank YOu for your understanding :(

Have a great weekend :)

Guest leesha84

i think its old pics..hmm i miss her long hair..she has propotional face shape, all hairstyle look suit on her.  :x

@meow13 : sist, do you can teach me how to download via downloadhelper. i want to download Ku Hye Sun and Seo In Guk interview Section , but i always failled. if you have a time will you teach me the step of the download,hehehehe. thanx a million

@GHSforever : thanx sist for your posting . I'm a big appologies here. hope everything will goes well. Hye Sun have more event now.  Hope i can sending soon, and no more pending again #kickmeplease
:D

@sukreen i too noticed that yesterday..

i too wanted to bash them but i dont want to stoop down to their low level..being hyesun's fan i try to be patient and ignore those good for nothing losers..but i dont know how long i can be patient..

its just insecurity thats it!!i would suggest all of u to write all positive comments there..we know our hyesun is the best and will always be.

we will always support u angel..

Guest yushida

Obviously they are jealous with natural beauty and all talents which ghs has.I dont really understand why they hate her.. My love to hye sun never stop.. Because to me, she is so nice, her heart is so pure, she is so talented.. So beautiful, so humble and many more .. Gud night, morning, afternoon, n evening to all sunnies around the world.. >:D<