[Drama 2012/13] The King's Dream 대왕의 꿈

WingLiner

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Daduxing

Hi guys!

Can someone please tell me from where I can download the RAW episodes 17 and 18 of this drama?  The links from this topic doesn't work. Is there another site from where to take them?

Thanks

Guest itzirisdamit

I think the new actor for the queen is much better actor for this role!! she diffently brings out the character of queen seon deok! the other character dosent do well for tyhe character

Guest hapha8714

are they gonna release an OST for the instrumentals/BGMs?

im no longer interested on this drama, but i would love to have their soundtracks. :D

more images (Naver.)
princess Deokman finally becomes Queen Seon Deok in later episodes.

2013sa.jpg
2014z.jpg
2013t.jpg

@Daduxing: you're welcomed. >:D<

@itzirisdamit: okay....who knows the real character of the queen ? :-? i just wanna see how the actress works it out in each drama. In this, actress Hong Eun Hee said she will appear as a charismatic and fierce queen, not a soft and tender anymore.

@odaesan: i think yours is KBS America, now they airing the show which has the highlights of the previous episodes. Last week I saw the schedule in daum , KBS World had reached episode 23 & 24.

@mannschaft it says KBS World because it airs the KBS World content. I haven't seen much of KBS America because the channel usually costs more through cable and satellite.

It's not right that there wasn't an announcement of a delay until one week before airing and that we're stuck with past episodes. I think that the last one was the first victory of the Silla army for taking the fort.

watching episode 29 does anyone notice the caption says the same motto as the one in drama QSD about the meaning of the country's name?
This drama becomes more interesting now, can't wait for next episodes about the queen's reign, i hope they won't portray her in a negative way.
31308561.png

@mannschaft The new episodes started airing now. It looks like there was a quick skip back to where it was meant to air. The new episodes are weird. Bihyeong is being an idiot. The queen kills his people and he kills more innocent people to serve the queen. Sino is more active now, but it's ridiculous that she keeps serving the queen.

I think that there were errors during writing with regards to Sino. The production team seems to have forgotten that the queen knew that she is part of Gwimun.

The production team is trying too hard to escalate the drama and the whole story is in jeopardy now. With the upcoming reign of Queen Seondeok, reckless writing will break the drama before Chunchu is even shown to be considered for king.

The Queen Seondeok drama messed up her character so much in the end that it was almost unbearable to watch. I hope that the same doesn't happen here. The Deokman character has been solid. I hope that the writers don't forget that Deokman and Seondeok are the same person.

Lee Jong-soo joins "The Great King's Dream"
photo275810.jpg
Lee Jong-soo (Yeon Gaesomun, Yi San, King Geunchogo...) is coming back with "The Great King's Dream".
He confirmed a role for King Moonmu in the KBS 1TV drama "The Great King's Dream".
Having overcome many obstacles until now with its main characters, "The Great King's Dream" production team have included King Moon Moo earlier than usual.
Lee Jong-soo said, "It's my first time being a king after being a warrior who protects the king this whole time and although it's imminent, I am going to focus on analyzing my character.
He continued, "The other historical dramas I've been in have had good viewing percentages. Hopefully I can help this one too".
2013012.jpg
Lee Jong-soo returned in November last year from studying in the States for 2 years.

They're going for King Munmu?

I thought that it was ending with Yusin and King Muyeol.

Fast forwarding the story is not a good idea. The drama's conflict comes from the unification of the kingdoms. This cuts the conflict and the climax.

Archived