[Drama 2012/13] The King's Dream 대왕의 꿈

WingLiner

That's too bad for Bak Jumi. I hope that she recovers soon anyway.

I don't think that Hong Eun-hui will be very good for this role.

Episode 16 was weak. I keep watching this series because of Sino. Too bad that she only appears for like two seconds at a time.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actress Hong Eun Hee Replaces Park Joo Mi In 'The King's Dream'
2012112611245429036_1_59_20121126113405.jpg
Actress Hong Eun-hee will join the cast of the drama ‘The King’s Dream’, as a replacement of the injured Park Joo-mi.
KBS, through their official press releases, has revealed on 26th that “the producers of the drama ‘The King’s Dream’ has finalized their decision to choose the actress Hong Eun-hee as the replacement of the actor Park Joo-mi”.
The producers of the drama has commented that “we had some difficulty in our search for the actress who can fit into the important role of Queen Seon Duk easily” and “we have directed our full efforts in casting after Park Joo-mi left the cast”.
KBS, on their decision of Hong Eun Hee, commented that “she has been seeking the role with great eagerness, and her image is quite similar to the drama’s depiction of the queen, so we believe that she can continue the flow seamlessly”.
They have added that “she is, above all, a very accomplished actor”.
Hong Eun-hee commented, “Miss Park Joo-mi’s excellent depiction of the queen will be difficult for me to catch up, but I wished to show my own version of the queen”.She continued, “my version of the character will be more of a fierce and charismatic queen, rather than a warm and soft ruler”.
Hong Eun-hee will officially join the cast on 26th, for the script reading. She will join the set later for her filming.‘The King’s Dream’ will resume its normal broadcasting from December 8th.

Hong Eun-hee's first shot of "The Great King's Dream"
Actress Hong Eun-hee shot her first scene of the upcoming KBS 1TV historical drama "The Great King's Dream". (Picture above)
She is starring as Queen Seondeok in this drama as the step-in for Park Joo-mi who had to step down because of an accident she had while making the drama.
About her experience, Hong Eun-hee said, "I shot the scene where I saw enemies trying to kill me. I didn't think it would be this scary. It's amazing".
She said, "It's already so much into the story and I hope I can get along with the existing cast and not be awkward".
About what her husband Yoo Joon-sang said, she said, "He told me to do well. I've been in a historical called, "Sangdo" but it was more fusion so it's actually my first actual historical".
Hong Eun-hee said, "Everything was a pressure; Park Joo-mi's accident and the fact that the role was changing all of a sudden. It's not something you can see everyday but it's a precious experience so I decided to do it looking at the big part".
Meanwhile, Hong Eun-hee's part of "The Great King's Dream" will start airing on the 8th.

Archived