Official YOOMIN Couple Thread : Gong Yoo ♡ Lee Min Jung

the girl who!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

asjsddfjdfbndfdfhhj!!!  8->  8->  8->  8-> 
Lee Min Jung & Gong Yoo : more than just friends???
snowy-date.jpg
Do you remember the BTS video whe posted yesterday? … well, the close friendship between Min Jung and Gong Yoo showed on the video is making a storm on the media
Several portals are curious if  they are more than just  friends … what do you think??? ♥
Well, it’s not a big news the amazing chemistry between Lee Min Jung and Gong Yoo, several times before we talked about their friendship and how childish they can be when they’re filming … but this time the news are getting bigger and bigger
That’s why is not a surprise that korean media and fans are suspecting these two …  and the release of the latest BTS video ended being a catalyst for the news
On the video we can see how Gong Yoo plays with Min Jung’s hat and take care of her costar while filming the infamous snowy scene ♥  … the close and lovely relationship between the 2 top stars is the talk of the town
Here’s the video we were refering , enjoy the sweet momments of YooMin :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpaAj6JiorM
Source : Just Min Jung

Really thaks for warm welcom dear !! Im going to the forum everyday but TT i cant login every time dont know why.

Very happy bcoz our couple had a lot info and ppl look love and support kiki.

'Big' Gong Yoo Reveals His Scrip with Countless Post Its - Behind the Scenes of 'Big'
behind-the-scenes.jpg
The happy atmosphere at the set of KBS drama 'Big' has been revealed through the behind the scenes photos that have been released. Specifically, Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung received a lot of attention for their attachment to their scripts.
Lee Min Jung and Gong Yoo, who are reviewing their lines together, seem to be close as though they are a real couple.
Gong Yoo is sitting comfortably and looking at Lee Min Jung's direction intensely. A representative of the drama 'Big' stated, 'You can see Lee Min Jung and Gong Yoo practicing their lines anywhere on set' and continued to explain Lee Min Jung and Gong Yoo's love for their scripts.
Gong Yoo is already known for his dedication and for his attachment to his script. The photos from behind the scenes revealed just that: Gong Yoo had countless pink post it all over his script. Gong Yoo's neatly organized script clearly shows all of his dedication and hard work that is going into filming the drama 'Big'.
Another representative stated, 'Gong Yoo's concentration level is the best. He doesn't seem affected by the tiring conditions of filming the drama. Even through sleepless nights and rough filming conditions, he is so concentrated on his script.'
The KBS drama 'Big' features a love story between a female high school teacher and a teenager who becomes trapped in a strange man's body. As the story progresses, secrets are beginning to unveil themselves and the story gets more and more interesting by each episode.
Source : Kpopstarz

Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung look beautiful together! :x

To be honest, I am a fan of charming, secure, and mature Seo Yoon Jae so I'm not too fond of Kang Kyung Joon in Seo Yoon Jae's body. I hope the body switch does not drag the entire drama. :-S

Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung look beautiful together! :x

To be honest, I am a fan of charming, secure, and mature Seo Yoon Jae so I'm not too fond of Kang Kyung Joon in Seo Yoon Jae's body. I hope the body switch does not drag the entire drama. :-S

Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung Kiss for Their Wedding
big_wedding-pic.jpg
New previews have been released for the KBS drama Big which are heightening expectations for the upcoming episode. 
On June 18, a series of wedding pictures were revealed by KBS of Big’s two stars, Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung. 
Following yesterday’s previews of a beautiful Lee Min Jung in her wedding dress, today’s pictures revealed Gong Yoo in his tuxedo. 
Dressed in a full tux with bowtie and seated on a bike outside, the snazzy pictures seem like they were taken straight out of a magazine spread. 
In addition to Gong Yoo’s picture, another series of pictures featuring Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung together are making hearts flutter as they preview a kiss scene. 
The wedding scenes took two days to film and fans are curious to see how the kiss between the two will play out, considering the drama′s plot. 
The anticipated scene and kiss will air on June 18. 
Source : Enewsworld

Archived