Official YOOMIN Couple Thread : Gong Yoo ♡ Lee Min Jung

the girl who!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Adelaide Gorospe

Hello everyone. I am just new here in soompi and also a new user of forum ^^ I am a fan from Philippines ^^ 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest unnie1986

Hiiiii my YooMin galss, how r u?

Miss u soooooo much  T.T

I wached our Big one more time … I laugh & cried again soooo much … I realy realy miss them :((((( . . .

• 2 weeks later...

I really loved this drama and shipped these two so hard. But, i just finished watching Big and i was left clueless as to who she ended up with i was clear it was suppose to be kyung joon , but why was he still in yoon jae's body? i mean it was clear it was suppose to be kyung joon , but why was he still in yoon jae's body? so we know both guys are living ßo what on earth happened to yoon jae and where is kyung joon's body? and was she dreaming of meeting kyung joon at ending scene? was the new green umbrella switch real? was he really on the bus with her änd quickly got off to be under the umberella with her? and so assuming it was kyung joon in yoon jae body still does he remember all that happen between him and dan ran? His feelings? Did the real yoon jae not love dan ran and was just taking care of her and felt like he needed to marry her? Thanks if someone can clarify this for me.

• 6 months later...
Guest spiegel82

sorry maybe late to reply but,,, i just fall in "love" as fans with lee min jung since i watched her on cunning single lady.
then i hunt every movie/tv series of her. ( i wasnt even K-Drama lover bfore watched cunning single lady)

this BIG tv series is very nice, i even watched twice

gong yoo and min jung are great , really great together, i even sad see her married to that actor of Gi-Joe ><

about the story of ending on BIG, after watched twice abit carefully, the last guy my opinion is KKJ (Kang Kyung Joon) who is 21-22 by that time.
the mother of seo yoon jae said KKJ and yoon jae are twin brother, but KKJ delayed 12 years, using uterus of Hee Suu (KKJ birth mother).
so from the beginning of story the tv story creator/writer didnt make the character of KKJ and Yoon Jae look alike, they may be scare the audience can guess
that KKJ and Yoon Jae is twin.

from that i realized maybe last guy in umbrella (last episode) is KKJ (wearing 10.10 watch given by Cute lovely Gil Da-Ran)
so i suppose KKJ (the after switch soul) realized that Gil Da-ran and him are lover, could be he was told by Jang Ma-Ri.
we know that jang ma-ri finally given up to catch KKJ love, and only Ma-ri knew KKJ was in yoon jae body.
last scene is surely gong yoo (as the grown up KKJ) =D

well it's still lovely TV series, so much happiness and so much deep love, and happy ending i suppose. I might re watch again later on haha

Archived