Official YOOMIN Couple Thread : Gong Yoo ♡ Lee Min Jung

the girl who!

Guest ato2c

Omg I love those playful snow drenched gifs! Hello everyone! I am a silent lurker and a huge Big/yoo min fan! This is the 1st time I'm watching either of their dramas. From the kbs subbed star date video it looks like they've been friends for quite some time. I really hope gong yoo is showing some bias towards her! As for LMJ, she seems like the I'm-friendly to everyone type. So don't know if she is behaving extra friendly with GY. They are such a daebak visual couple! And GY is the best kisser hands down! He looks at her with so much adoration - at least in my shipper eyes! LOL! Thank you everyone! I don't care if Gil Da Ran joins with YJ or KJ. As long it is Gong Yoo, I am a satisfied shipper! LOL.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg I love those playful snow drenched gifs! Hello everyone! I am a silent lurker and a huge Big/yoo min fan! This is the 1st time I'm watching either of their dramas. From the kbs subbed star date video it looks like they've been friends for quite some time. I really hope gong yoo is showing some bias towards her! As for LMJ, she seems like the I'm-friendly to everyone type. So don't know if she is behaving extra friendly with GY. They are such a daebak visual couple! And GY is the best kisser hands down! He looks at her with so much adoration - at least in my shipper eyes! LOL! Thank you everyone! I don't care if Gil Da Ran joins with YJ or KJ. As long it is Gong Yoo, I am a satisfied shipper! LOL.

Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung have a wedding on Big
Some behind-the-scenes snapshots of Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung’s wedding scenes on Big were released.
In the fifth episode of Big, which aired on June 18, Kyung Jun (played by Gong Yoo) and Daran (played by Lee Min Jung) took their wedding pictures.
Gong in a tuxedo and Lee in a wedding dress and their kissing scene have been in the upper ranks on the Internet hit list, proving its popularity among the viewers.
In the snapshots, there is a picture of Lee changed into a bride of June. Lee, focusing on the script in a white wedding dress, looks so beautiful that she almost looks like a goddess. It’s been reported that the male crew members were captivated by Lee dressed in a wedding dress.
In some of the snapshots, Gong and Lee are shooting a scene together. It’s quite impressive to see the two actors laughing out loud. The pictures were taken when Gong and Lee were shooting a scene of Kyung Jun and Daran running toward pigeons. As they made a mistake, they immediately burst into laughter.
The snapshot of Gong taking care of Lee also attracted attention from many female viewers. In the picture, Gong is covering Lee’s shoulders with his jacket because she was only wearing an off-shoulder dress. At this, people responded: “Gong Yoo! I also need a jacket to cover my shoulders!” “Even if you cover my shoulders with a thick blanket in a hot weather, I’ll be happy because it’s you who do that!” “Gong Yoo has good manners.” “I envy Lee Min Jung. She must have saved her country in the past or something.”
A spokesperson for the drama series says, “Two actors were being considerate of each other throughout the shoot as if they were a real couple taking wedding pictures. The set was full of laughter.”
The drama series Big is a love story between a perfect man who has a teenager’s soul and an innocent female teacher. It airs on every Monday and Tuesday at 9:55 p.m. on KBS 2TV.
Source : Korea.com

Guest musiquejunkie

Hi everyone,

I am so happy that there is a thread on the "visual couple." I think all the LMJ and GY interaction is so cute! Looking forward to seeing lots of posts about these two as the drama continues... and hopefully after the drama ends :x

Hi everyone,

I am so happy that there is a thread on the "visual couple." I think all the LMJ and GY interaction is so cute! Looking forward to seeing lots of posts about these two as the drama continues... and hopefully after the drama ends :x

‘Big’ Couple, Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung Go Grocery Shopping
cute.jpg
On June 25, the photo stills of KBS Big’s upcoming episode was released, showing the two main characters grocery shopping together, looking like a real newlywed couple. 
Although this scene was filmed late in the night, Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung continued a very lively atmosphere, playing around with assorted fruits and vegetables. 
Netizens commented, “Why does this look like a photo shoot?” “What market is this?” and “I would believe it if they really were a newlywed couple.” 
Meanwhile, miss A′s Suzy found out that Kang Kyung Joon was inside Seo Yoon Jae′s body, making fans anticipate what will now happen with the newly formed love triangle. 
Big airs every Monday and Tuesday on KBS. 
Source : Enewsworld

I wouldn't be surprised if news surface that Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung are dating by the end of 'Big'. The netizens think they are perfect for each other, like newlyweds! :x

Guest ato2c

I wouldn't be surprised if news surface that Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung are dating by the end of 'Big'. The netizens think they are perfect for each other, like newlyweds! :x

Archived