[Drama 2012] May Queen 메이퀸

Guest Eja

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lucky_moon

It gives me the feeling the drama somehow reminds me with Can You Hear My Heart, bt at least gonna see Han Ji Hye back to the drama, it been a while since The Duo.

Guest nana544

Yay!!! I cannot wait to see this drama. I like the castings, even the younger casts looks awesome too!!! I just now remember that the younger actress that played Ha Ji Hye is the actress that plays in The Moon That Embraces the Sun :)....she is going to be a beauty when she grows up.

class="ks_article_title" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 7px; font-size: 24px; text-transform: capitalize; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; "‘May Queen’ Actor Kim Jae Won Promises A Viewer Rating Of 15%5941-may-queen-kim-jae-won.jpg

ctor Kim Jae Won shows his confidence for the drama 'May Queen.'

On the 6th of August, a good luck offering was given for the MBC drama 'May Queen.' For the event, many of the actors joined including Kim Jae Won, Lee Deok Hwa, Yang Mi Kyung, Lee Hoon, Kim Yoo Jung, Park Ji Bin, along with PD Baek Ho Min, writer Song Young Mok, and the staff.

Kim Jae Won, who is playing the role of Kang San, revealed, "I match well with MBC dramas. While taking part in a MBC drama, the drama has never once dropped below 15%. So for this drama as will I promise at least a 15% viewer rating."

In addition, Lee Deok Hwa revealed, "Whenever we have the good luck offering we wish to hit the jackpot. But he real success is not in the jackpot but in the mileage. I hope that till the very last episode, there will be no accidents and that we will work hard."

On the other hand, 'May Queen' is about the shipbuilding industry and characters of different generations. 'May Queen' is to take the spot of 'Dr. Jin' and the first episode is planned to air on the 18thof August.

© 2012 Koreaportal.com All right reserved.

Guest jaewon fan

Latest News... :) 

KIM JAE WON SAYS, "I'LL GUARANTEE AVERAGE VIEWER RATINGS OF 15% FOR MAY QUEEN"

photo.php?fbid=193935400736507&set=a.181 Recently Kim Jae Won said, "I'll Guarantee Average Viewer Ratings of 15% for May Queen. "
On August 6, the CAST and Crew Members of MBC TV's New Drama Series May Rites held at Queen ares Drama Studio in the MBC IlsanDream Center to Wish success to the Series.At the rites, the cast members, Kim Jae Won, Lee Duk Hwa, Yang Mi Kyung, Lee Hoon, Kim Yoo Jung, and Park Ji Bin, the producer Baek Ho Bin, and the writer Son Young Mok of the series attended.Lee Hoon, who hosted the Rites, said, "I Wish this Series CAN Become really popular, aiming at 60% of Average Viewer Ratings. "Lee Duk Hwa said, "We always wish success to our new drama series, but I think real success comes step by step, not suddenly. I wish there's no accident until the end. I'll try my best. "Kim said, "All MBC drama series I've appeared in never recorded average viewer ratings of below 15%. I'll guarantee at least 15% of average viewer ratings. "May Queen, which is scheduled to start airing after Doctor Jin goes off the air, is about young people who dream of entering the new world, getting away from their parents' resentment and dark pasts, with the shipbuilding industry as a setting. It's also about the young people's ambition and love, betrayal and revenge, and fall and success. The series will start airing on August 18.Source: Star News
:\"> Check out more photos and Details at "May Queen Blog"

Guest jaewon fan

forevergirl said: class="ks_article_title" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; line-height: normal; padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 7px; text-transform: capitalize; "‘May Queen’ Actor Kim Jae Won Promises A Viewer Rating Of 15%Actor Kim Jae Won shows his confidence for the drama 'May Queen.'

On the 6th of August, a good luck offering was given for the MBC drama 'May Queen.' For the event, many of the actors joined including Kim Jae Won, Lee Deok Hwa, Yang Mi Kyung, Lee Hoon, Kim Yoo Jung, Park Ji Bin, along with PD Baek Ho Min, writer Song Young Mok, and the staff.

Kim Jae Won, who is playing the role of Kang San, revealed, "I match well with MBC dramas. While taking part in a MBC drama, the drama has never once dropped below 15%. So for this drama as will I promise at least a 15% viewer rating."

In addition, Lee Deok Hwa revealed, "Whenever we have the good luck offering we wish to hit the jackpot. But he real success is not in the jackpot but in the mileage. I hope that till the very last episode, there will be no accidents and that we will work hard."

On the other hand, 'May Queen' is about the shipbuilding industry and characters of different generations. 'May Queen' is to take the spot of 'Dr. Jin' and the first episode is planned to air on the 18thof August.

© 2012 Koreaportal.com All right reserved.

Archived