9:50 pm: May Queen (MBC) = 10.8%, 12.3%

It's still a pretty close battle!!

Screen caps from Episode 1

19374419.jpg

201208181558242410_1.jpg

20120818020309_0.jpg

20120818152400444n5_175504_0.jpg

Guest kngdrama

Both FF and MQ are over the top with cruelty, poor little kids, wealth and poverty, death, threats, and crocodile tears. 
Still, I like MQ better because of the light and natural acting of the girl from Moon/Sun. 

Guest kngdrama

Very true, so far acting in MQ is better and there are more funny, playful, light moments and believable scenes between the kids. 

hello ladies

@weezebiet thanks for the ratings I'm kind a dissapointed that MQ went down, but with this drama I could careless about the ratings i would be really happy with good ratings, but not important to me as long as the drama is good and entertaining :)

episode 2 english is up :)

http://www.viki.com/channels/8768-may-queen/videos/76568

enjoy I cant wait for next week :)

I haven't watched FF but I like May Queen a lot. Those kids are really talented and the story seems a good one :)
But most of all, Kim Jae Won ♡
I don't know about ratings but tihs drama deserves some more attention. But well is just the first couple of episodes and they're doing a good job.
So... let's enjoy the show!!

Guest kayana20

What the ratings bother me they have some good heavyweights in here who can act and really embody their characters. I know already I will become addicted to this so I'm trying to just keep myself sane because I get too caught up and I already know which OTP I am shipping for but we know how it goes. Sigh it doesn't hurt that both guys are hot as can be either.Ottoke who do I choose?

Guest GDesire

It's just 2 episodes and I already love it. Can't wait until all the secrets are revealed.
On the other hand, so excited for Han Ji Hye's come back. It's been so long.

Guest jaewon fan

I'm so excited for the next episode, i really enjoyed watching those kids acting. Who cares about the rating, they didn't even count my rate yet hahahaha... I give May Queen 99%... :x .. I'm so excited to see Kim Jae Won, but i guess i just have to enjoy the kids part first... everyone deserves to be appreciated for their excellent acting. I think this drama is one of those who stays on the heart on everyone who watch it...

Guest jaewon fan

cikamoi said: Just watched it on Viki. I don't know why. I already like May Queen after the first episode.

Or it's because of Kim Jae Won will be in there? ;))

Guest nana544

OMG!!!! I'm in love with this drama already!!! It was done so greatly. I'm already falling in love with each of the main characters, they are so awesome and unique in their own special ways. The young actress that played The Moon Embraces the Sun is so pretty!!!! I love her smile and her acting is just so great and real!!! Anyways, I cannot wait to see more episodes of this amazing drama. I feel a vibe from Can You heart My Heart kind of drama type. This drama is going to be awesome. The child actors are so great that I wouldn't mind watching the drama just them acting...lol, however, I am psych to see and wait for the older actors to take over! I loveeeee this amazing drama already!!!!

Edit: Oh yeah, and I also forgot to mention that I cried a liter of tears just by watching episode 1 and 2 :(...this drama is growing on me and it just puts me to tears. Also, I just now realized that Jae Hee is the actor from Delightful Girl Chungyang!!! This is just so awesome! Both him and KJW are amazing actors and so good looking too, I don't know whether to shipped KS-HJ or CH-HJ??? But, we shall see... Now, I have to wait for a whole week until the weekends come to watch again....oh no!!

Archived