❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Clarisse Reyes

thanks so much @caren1974. 'though it's just an audio, i really appreciate it! 
Advance happy birthday to our oppa Ji Hyun Woo! :)

Guest caren1974

@Ellizac

Hi there.  :-h

Nothing special is mentioned in the article really...they just showed the first couple photos of Moon Geun Young and Kim Bum arriving at the airport in HH fashion after confirming there relationship.

Our couple was just mentioned in the article due to the sudden public confession of JHW.  They just compared them to our couple.  :D

Guest sexythug

hi i have read of rumors that they broke up already...please tell me its not true...ive been an avid fan since ive watched qihm so please update me...thank you

Guest caren1974

@jhw_08

Voted for you fellow shipper.

About those rumors, I googled everything that I could find...but the latest news dated November 25, 2013, about them is the one that @Ellizac said...title in English is "Why hide it...finding love on set" (not exact translation)...secret dating is out and open public dating is in...that's why they made our couple as example of openly dating in public. 

I hope our couple continue their relationship, they are both mature people.  Besides JHW said, he is a prudent person.  He will not publicly confess if his not confident about it, that he could do it.

By the way, it is barely 5months before JHW comes out from his military service...exactly 154days to go.  SHIP, SHIP, SHIP...:)>-

Guest Clarisse Reyes

there's a lot of things bothering my mind right now! I'm just hoping that those rumors aren't true! i love them so much & i hope they'll love each other forever!.
Thanks @caren1974.  We  don't have enough sleep because of this poll.  Just share the original link as many as you can.  The mechanics are also at the page.  Thanks so much everyone.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think the rumors r true because he is in the army.  I could be wrong.  Because this is such a public declaration there r two scenario that is going to happen either they r going to break up quietly and let everybody know after he comes out of the army or they are going to being engaged after the army.  i am hoping for the latter because both of them are in their 30's and in Korea that is a big age to get married.  Also everybody remember the broadcast from Yoo In Na's show.  I don't she will give up a man who said that in all his life he wanted her so much.  She also talked her mother and that is so important.

Wow !! Haven't visited this thread in a loonnnggg time. Keep on shipping.
Don't worry, they are still together. I think she's even engaged cos she has a ring on her engagement finger. And you know how conservative they are, they will not wear a ring on their engagement finger otherwise. Even if it's not an engagement, it's some kind of commitment I think.
http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/12/16/jeon-ji-hyun-kim-soo-hyun-other-cast-members-pimp-you-came-from-the-stars-at-press-conference/

From Soompi: http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/18/yoo-in-na-and-ji-hyun-woo-couple-still-going-strong/#.UrKkmvQW2So
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo Couple Still Going Strong
116-800x450.jpg

In spite of recent rumors of actress Yoo In Na and actor Ji Hyun Woo’s break-up, the couple’s love for each other remains strong.

The rumors of the couple’s break-up began spreading due to Ji Hyun Woo being away serving mandatory military time, and it was believed the two have become estranged.  

On December 18, a Korean entertainment news outlet confirmed that the two stars’ feelings for each other remains unchanged.

According to a rep from Yoo In Na’s agency, YG Entertainment, “We have been receiving many inquiries relating to Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo’s relationship status. We believe the rumors of their break-up is because they are unable to go on dates like other couples since Ji Hyun Woo is serving in the military.”

The representative said according to Yoo In Na, “Their relationship is going well.” 

A personnel from Ji Hyun Woo’s agency stated, “We are hearing many rumors about a break-up. It is difficult to confirm the status on the relationship because Ji Hyun Woo is serving his military duty. He will be able to confirm his relationship status when he takes a leave at the end of the month.”

The relationships between Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo developed while they co-starred intvN’s “Queen In Hyun’s Man.” Ji Hyun Woo enlistment in the military came simultaneously with the end of the drama. The two stars have been enjoying going on dates when Ji Hyun Woo takes a leave from his military duties.

Meanwhile, Ji Hyun Woo is due to be discharged from the military on May 6, 2014.  Yoo In Na stars in SBS’ new drama, “Man from the Stars” which premiered on December 18 at 10 PM KST.

Archived