❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hongchae said:

Hello everyone! :-hAnyone knows when JHW will be release in military? I miss this couple very much..

@hongchae He went in August 2012, so another year to go......

I read from somewhere that he will be out from military service in April/May 2014.

Still madly shipping this couple :x
The only other drama I've enjoyed after QIHM was Cruel City (though the end didn't leave me satisfied).
Fingers crossed Two weeks is awesome, not holding my breath for Heirs and praying that the plot for Basketball is as awesome as the cinematography :D
I just need another awesome dram to take my mind of these two. These adorable squee worthy totally men-boong kawaii couple of awesomeness

Found it. This is where I got the information; in our own thread. This post was made on 30 Jan (page 308).
 fantasticbaby12 said: Hi everyone :-h  @ uphie_ajah  long time no see  >:D<
@ donadyeo It is  2 years of compulsory  military service. Ji Hyun woo, on the other hand, is expected to be discharged in May or June 2014.
Here is a list of enlisted K. celebrities and their approximated release date.
http://kpoplists.tumblr.com/post/3637561281

We are now on D-461 ;)

@stuartjmz Yoo Ah is an amazing actor. I really like his movies but I wish he'll pick better dramas

@colourgrae Loool. Not to mention Boong Do's "poker pace". My bestest moment was when they were stuck in the phonebooth after during the rain ... holding hands and talking about about carre ... :\"> so cute

Guest caren1974

@hongchae

Thank you so much for the upload...I miss her too.  I just noticed that she is now wearing longer gowns unlike before.  She's reserving her legs to our JHW!

BTW, I'm also a fan is Jung So Min.  >:D<

• 2 weeks later...

Yoo In Na in talks to join Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun for 'Man From the Stars'

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/yoo-in-na-in-talks-for-man-from-the-stars#axzz2hlWx1nX6

The drama will portray an interesting story of an alien man, Do Min Jun, with great looks and out-of-this-world abilities, who has been living on Earth since the Joseon dynasty. Four centuries later, he falls in love with an actress named Chun Song Yi. 

Guest kawaiiyuki

colourgrae said:  If she gets that part, it will be just as entertaining as QIM. She does a good balance of innocent, kooky and dumb/smart. I just love the scene in QIM when she runs out in the late night to his place. So funny and cute.

Guest caren1974

I hope she gets the role, one thing is to get herself busy while JHW is in the military and just in time to finish the drama before JHW gets out.  But I think the plot is kind of similar to QIHM except the time travelling thing.

Hope they could get together again in another drama. :D :-bd

It would be great if it was about a couple who had to wait because of the military : ) For some reason, I haven't seen any dramas that are about that subject. But it could be funny and touching and romantic..... Especially if they would have to "fall" in love all over again.  :x

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/big-bangs-daesung-and-yoo-in-na-to-host-win-finale#axzz2iSd0YLD0

With the finale of 'WIN' coming up, YG Entertainment has revealed that Big Bang's Daesung and actress Yoo In Na will be hosting the last show!

Guest caren1974

ngfang said:
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/big-bangs-daesung-and-yoo-in-na-to-host-win-finale#axzz2iSd0YLD0

With the finale of 'WIN' coming up, YG Entertainment has revealed that Big Bang's Daesung and actress Yoo In Na will be hosting the last show!

Archived