❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello shippers, 
We the moderators of Couple -  Shippers Paradise Have made some new rules and  few changes regarding "RULES & REGULATIONS " to make this thread a Happy- Friendly- Respectful (Getting along with everyone and respects everyone's opinion) Thread  for everyone! We want also that others will feel welcome and able to join the shipping of your favorite couple. this post serves as a reminder to everyone to follow the rules and regulations here at soompi. and we will all get along fine. Have a great time shipping your fave couple ok? OK!!!
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2020835/rules-couples-shippers-paradise-please-read-follow?new=1

Guest caren1974

@colourgrae

yup, 22cm that's correct, as what ngfang said...JHW is very tall, taller than most actors I knew.  She is tall too about 5'6'', most asians are about 5'2", that's why JHW had a neck ache while filming the kissing scene at the end ep11, and also that's why they thought about the tippy toes instead..atleast that's what i saw in the BTS.

Dramafever sent me this list of 10 hot kisses - in no particular order. The tippy toe kiss made her list.
http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-10-hottest-kdrama-kisses/?utm_source=sendgrid&utm_medium=email&utm_term=10hotkisses&utm_content=newsletter88&utm_campaign=email_weekly&utm_campaign=DramaFever%20newsletter&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email

ngfang

said:

Yoo In Na in talks to join Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun for 'Man From the Stars'

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/yoo-in-na-in-talks-for-man-from-the-stars#axzz2hlWx1nX6

The drama will portray an interesting story of an alien man, Do Min Jun, with great looks and out-of-this-world abilities, who has been living on Earth since the Joseon dynasty. Four centuries later, he falls in love with an actress named Chun Song Yi. 

Guest Clarisse Reyes

hi co -inhyun shippers! here i am again asking for your help. haha! i really wanted to watch the video of our InHyun while JHW was singing in YIN's show but unfortunately it's not available in our country. do you have any link? please???? thanks again. 
by the way it's only 25 days to go before our oppa's birthday! let's make it trending on twitter! #HBDJiHyunWoo! :)

Guest Clarisse Reyes

hello again! i just want to share the photo vid that i made! i'm just missing our couple so much! :(
hope you'll like it! :)

Guest caren1974

@jhw_08

Sorry but there is no video for the january, april and may guesting of JHW to YIN's radio show...only audio is available through YT.

Guest caren1974

CREDIT TO: NKOE7'S channel

January Radio Show

Part 1 of 3

Part 2 of 3

Part 3 of 3

Translated by PJupiter491 at soompi. Lyrics translation by Joonni.

JANUARY RADIO SHOW (JHW sung BABY ELEPHANT)

CREDIT TO::  JOONNI

APRIL RADIO SHOW

Part 1 o 3

Part 2 of 3

Part 3 of 3

Guest caren1974

Now this is, I think, the raw version...

CREDIT:  http://www.youtube.com/user/ncjessice

or JESSICE LIU's YT channel

JANUARY RADIO SHOW

APRIL RADIO SHOW

Guest caren1974

@anin05

Welcome to the ship.  Hope you enjoy writing with us.

As a welcome gift here is a picture for you. (by the way this is not mine, I just copied it in google...credits to you who owns and editted it)

InHyunCouple_zpsc6cbe328.jpg

Archived