[Drama 2012] Answer Me 1997 응답하라 1997

leeana21

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

‘Reply 1997’ Released in Book Form

After helping everyone relive the 90s during the summer, tvN’s hit drama Reply 1997 was recently published as a novel.

95346275.jpg

On January 3, CJ E&M announced that Reply 1997 was rewritten in novel form, helping fans to enjoy the story in another way. The novel is 352 pages and includes QR codes on certain pages that allow readers to view some of the highlighted scenes from the drama as they read.

76697335.jpg

Originally scripted by writer, Lee Woo Jung, who previously worked with 1 Night 2 Days and is currently working on tvNs The Romantic and Idol, Reply 1997 is about a group of high school friends growing up in Busan in the late 90s when the idol group, H.O.T was a hot trend.

The novel costs 13,000 won and is available in major bookstores.

Photo Credit: CJ E&M

source: http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=25430

Everyone, who can't watch "NG special" on 

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sig&no=290229&page=3&bbs=  , i find it on tumblr : link dailymotion http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwd86q_ijoa-tvn-yyyy-1997-yyyy-2y-121231_shortfilms?start=30#.UOTt3ncfHtQ

P/s: I'm really surprised that there are many dating couples, it is unexpected, Kim tae hee & Rain, Lee jang woo & Oh Yeon seo.... Life is so unpredictable .And GukJi, hope in the future I will see the two dating :D

cmaster18 said: just want to share this fancam of Seo In Guk and Eunji during the K-drama star award :)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDg4MDY4NzQw.html

(not sure if you guys can all open and load it or not - it seems to have blocked access from certain countries)

Seo In Guk Angrily Reveals He Didn’t French Kiss Jung Eun Ji!

Seo In Gook Clarifies His Kiss Scene With Jung Eunji "I Didn't Use My Tongue"

I guess heading as such really misleading...1st of all watching the Taxi show even without English subtitles, its very obvious SIG is nowhere close to angry...he was hilariously petrified when accused using his tongue for his screen kiss with EJ, & was flustered all over trying to explained himself

From what little Korean I understand, I believe the review from allkpop is the most accurate

class="entry-title"Seo In Guk explains the hidden details behind his kiss with A Pink’s Eunji20121231_taxi.jpg

Seo In Guk let viewers in on the process behind his famous kiss with A Pink‘s Eunji on their hit drama, ‘Reply 1997‘.

“When we had to kiss for the first time on camera, it was fake,” the actor explained on his appearance on the latest episode of tvN‘s ‘Taxi‘. “I kissed the spot next to her lips, but the director told me to do it for real.”

“Another time when were were filming a kiss scene, the director told me, ‘In Guk, you’re so dirty’. He explained that since my upper lips were a bit more forward, they always seemed to be prepared for kissing.” he continued.

The producer in question, Shin Won Ho, related, “I was sure that I was filming a love scene, but it sounded more like a lust scene when I listened to the audio.”

“After the kiss scene, ‘Seo In Guk Eun Ji tongue’ became a trending topic on portal sites,” the actor said. “That was really frustrating. We didn’t use tongue.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I believe SIG explain that when he kiss JEJ onscreen for the 1st time, he uses kissing technique like most of KDrama,  to make the kissing scene looks good onscreen without really kissing the actress by touching the corner of her mouth with his lips. And I also believe he was referring to episode 2 kiss but they director wont have it. He insisted SIG to plant a real kiss on JEJ's lips...And this was only their kiss as high school student, therefore I guess for the stairway kiss, he himself know that he has to do a better & realistic kiss for the director to accept since the kiss now is between 2 adults. However he insist that he never use his tongue..... :))

Dun worry if you said so, we believe you... ;) but of cos when doing this kind of things the tongue or even other parts of the body has a mind of their own & doing stuff without one realizing it...its what some people refer as instinctive nature  \:D/

The point is SIG never deny he kiss EJ for real, he only deny ravishing her =))

wildcherry said:

I guess heading as such really misleading...1st of all watching the Taxi show even without English subtitles, its very obvious SIG is nowhere close to angry...he was hilariously petrified when accused using his tongue for his screen kiss with EJ, & was flustered all over trying to explained himself

From what little Korean I understand, I believe the review from allkpop is the most accurate

gukji1997 said:
wildcherry said:

‘Reply 1997’ Director’s Cut Reveals Never-Before-Seen Bloopers

tvN’s hit drama Reply 1997 received much love and support during the summer of 2012 as it sent its viewers on a nostalgic trip back to the 90’s. With a special director’s cut of the loveable series, a never-before-seen series of bloopers were recently revealed
On January 4, CJ E&M revealed four separate clips of bloopers created between A Pink’s Jung Eun Ji and Seo In Guk, the six friends, Jung Eun Ji′s family in the series, and the long list of cameos that made appearances in the drama.

Although the series has been long finished since the summer, the Reply 1997 fever continues on, even with the drama being published into a book.

source: http://m.enewsworld.mnet.com/news/news_view.asp?nsID=25619

*LoL*
Eunji's very cute!!!!!!!!! :D
"Taxi" 's gif:
tumblr_mg54f95tUR1s0r3a2o1_400.gif

cre: pinkyriders tumblr
I can not stop laughing right now
=))

class="entry-title"Gaon Chart releases chart rankings for December 23rd – December 29th< Top 10 songs sung at Karaoke >

7. Seo In Guk & Eunji – “All For You”
:D

class="entry-title"‘Reply 1997′ novel sells out on first day of releasereply-1997.jpg

The novel based on tvN‘s hit drama ‘Reply 1997‘ has sold out across bookstores in Korea immediately upon release, once again demonstrating the immense popularity of the drama.

CJ E&M stated on the 10th, “The ‘Reply 1997′ novel sold out across bookstores on the first day of its release.” It has been revealed that the ‘Reply 1997′ novel features the original script of the hit drama and is the first CJ E&M drama to be re-produced into a book.

A representative revealed, “Since the day of its release, the release and printing had the production system work at full capacity and it is difficult to keep up with the demand. We were surprised by the unceasing popularity of ‘Reply 1997′ even after its ending, and we have to thank the viewers. As much as the drama received the nation’s love, it made unique attempts and was turned into a novel. The word of mouth is that the [book] showcases different charms from the drama and is breaking a new selling record each day.”

‘Reply 1997′ quickly became the #1 drama on cable TV, beating out other cable channels’ competing dramas in its time slot for nine straight weeks and reaching a high of 9.47% in viewer ratings at point in an episode, which is quite unheard of for a cable channel show.

The hit drama also garnered over 7 million VOD downloads online and its OSTs previously achieved an all-kill on music charts.

In addition to reliving the story through the book, readers can also watch the highlights of each episode by scanning the QR code on each page.

source:

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/01/reply-1997-novel-sell-out-on-first-day-of-release

*Crying*

i want to have this book !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely lovedddd this drama. The 90s feel was so awesome with all the old songs..this drama just took me back!

I feel like rewatching it again. This drama is easily one of my personal favorites of 2012. ^_^

The best drama ever!! =D I loved to watch every single video of them... this couple is the best!! *.* They should date in real life! ♥ I have a question:Anyone knows if has hardsub of go show with them? some angel's soul made the translate, but I didn't seen the hardsub!! And taxi too, with SIG with eun ji won!
I read every single page of this thred! hehehe.... i really enjoyed! u're guys are amazing...

IM LATE TOO!!!!! BUT BETTER LATE THAN NEVER >.<
i was in this bored state with K-Drama, watch some which OK but none really attracted methen just a week a go i decided to watch this drama cause i saw the commercial on Tvand since i love H.O.T i decided to watch this and turns out this drama is amazing OMG
I never bothered with Eunji before, cause i dont really care bout other girlgroup cept snsd,wg,2ne1,miss a lol but Wow not only she's amazing actress but she's an amazing SUPERB SINGER!!! like A DIVA and so does SIG, he's great too
JEJ and SIG chemistry on and off tv just great, whatever their relationship is, i'm glad that they are close, cause they are so much fun to watch
as for their next project, SIG already started, and for JEJ i kinda scared for her, not for her acting,im sure she will do her best and will do good,but look at the competition later on and this will be her 1st SERIOUS drama, also she has to speak in seoul dialect OMG it will be sounded weird, but i hope the best for her and im already open for the possibility she will get criticized because she's not used to speak other than busan dialect even in her daily life, though i read that nowadays she rarely use satoori
but all the best for her, i'm glad she tried to improve her acting skill with this 2nd drama,and learn seoul dialect, i wont expect too high for her but im sure she will do her best

I just fell in love with this drama and the couple! They so lovely...
BTW, has anybody discuss about 'coincidence' between Jung EunJi and Seo InGuk? Recenty I wacthed A Pink's MV "MY MY" and figure out that EunJi wore baseball shirt with the number 23! Seo InGuk birthday is October 23 right?  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived