[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

Guest loveoppayam

@Phi yes it is better than never. By the way I like Deep Sorrow and Liar too :)

I always repeated both of the songs.

@sonny agree with you...

Guest loveoppayam

@yoyo_icecube yeah it is better than never and now we are proud of shinhwa n proud being shinhwa changjo :D

I am crying too why shinhwa hasn't come to Indonesia yet. Same with you maybe we have to fly to singapore to watch their concert :((

2013.04.01 Chicken Mania - 15s CF

http://youtu.be/6aj-w9oh9vM&hd=1

2013.04.01 Chicken Mania - 30s CF

http://youtu.be/09En6r8RpJc&hd=1

Credit: Shinhwa Company

It will be broadcasted on KBS2TV, KBSdrama, SBS, SBS Plus, MBCDrama, YTN, ESPN, kisstheradio, MBCdrama, Kiss The Radio..

%EA%B4%91%EA%B3%A0%EC%95%88%EB%82%B41.jp
Credit: Ckmania

I love how Eric's fail moment at the end is funny/cute enough for them to leave it in the CF instead of editing it out :D

tumblr_mkkcapfO4E1qdxrpuo4_500.gif
Credit: shinyangie tumblr

BGwC-esCcAE7kcN.jpg:large
Credit: GbT-Liz  & inmyownmind

Guest loveoppayam

By the way I am not into Angel MV too *lol

But me n my friends had argued about the mv and they told me that Eric was her late BF and hyesung is her bf. Eric is the bad guy that hyesung chased. Hyesung is a cop. Hyesung later know that Eric is his girlfriend late boyfriend and Eric is his target.

But I have another thought that Eric is hyesung, I meant that both of them is one person. Both represent bad and good side of the person.

I dunno either which one is the real story keke~

Guest zesphyr

The Angel MV is about a cop with a split personality disorder kinda thing. So eric and hyesung are actually the same person. Both personalities believe the girl is cheating on him with the other. For example when eric eyes the photo of the girl with hyesung he is actually looking at a picture of himself with the girl. So in the end he kind of has battle within himself and ends up committing suicide.

...Um correct me if I am wrong though.

Guest dontknocknuyork

Still laughing at the fail moment of Eric in the last scene of the CF :D Also can't let it pass Dongwan's over-the-top moves at the right and Hyesung's laughter after Eric's fail moves :P
These ajhussis are too cute >.<

the CF, hahaha...watch it just now... i love the ending part too... and the part when they edit eric face to be as big as half of the screen.. OH YEAH.. my ERIC OPPA!!!! hahahahhaha.. 
@loveoppayam the MV is very long^^ but i love the song very much!!! hahaha@zesphyr that's how i think about the MV before but im not so sure, thats why im asking here.. ^^ thanks for your respond.
ps;  suddenly i remember Hyesung in that MV and end up rofl!!! hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahah

Guest ramyunfave

that shinhwa cf is making me crave for shrimp chicken. someone needs to franchise chicken mania here in my country lol

Shinhwa + food always makes me hungry yumm yumm
The CF is so cute, I love how they left Eric's fail as it was... Feel like they understand Shinhwa enough to keep it hahaha
and Dongwan overacting hahaha
Also love the parts when they put the phone over their mouth mmmmmmmmm hungry hungry...
and Hyesung Junjin Andy put 10 score boards... that would make a useful gif! lol
and they put Eric's waejyo? lmao
and it's also amusing for me there's a schedule for CF appearance lol
@zesphyr he missed the timing to turn around lol

2013.04.08 Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan Takes a Leave of Absence from ‘Shinhwa Broadcast’

With his drama coming to an end with a tight schedule, Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan will be taking a temporary leave of absence from jTBC’s Shinhwa Broadcast.

On April 7, Shinhwa Broadcast began airing after a month’s hiatus, but instead of six members, only five were visible.

52673364.jpg

The Shinhwa members explained that Kim Dong Wan was unfortunately unable join the filming due to the filming of his KBS drama Cheer Up, Mr. Kim! It’s most likely that Kim Dong Wan will not be able to participate in Shinhwa Broadcast until Cheer Up, Mr. Kim! ends on April 26.

Meanwhile, Shinhwa Broadcast returned from a month’s hiatus with the new theme of ‘Mother’s Touch,’ where various celebrity′s mothers teach Shinhwa recipes and cooking methods. The invited celebrities then guess whose dish is whose, with money on the line.

Photo Credit: jTBC

Article by Enewsworld

========================

I guess with Shinhwa broadcast now filming outside of the studio, it's harder for Dongwan to join them.
It's probably also why they push back Shinhwa's comeback date to May as well so Dongwan can breath

Hope he takes good care and rejoins the gang in May once Cheer Up Mr.Kim finishes

2013.04.14 Shinhwa Forest Tree Planting -  Phase 2 at Ssangmun-dong, Dobong-gu

It's really nice that each member has their own tree.
Not sure if they randomly choose the tree for each member or they had some 'consultation' with the members ^^

BHzAw4YCIAAP2Sh.jpg:large
Credit: The Six Sense

Eric's: Chinese Fringetree ; HyeSung's: (Korean) Maple Tree

BHzgV3ACQAAFE-6.png:large

MinWoo's: Fragrant Snowbell; Andy's: Japanese Cornel

BHzhgdeCIAAWQTj.png:large

JunJin's: Japanese Cherry ; DongWan's: Three-flowered Maple

BHzhzAxCYAEIc9d.png:large
Credit: 星文连BO_俊腐驱己eternally + Inmyownmind1

2013.04.16 Longest-running idol group Shinhwa set to appear on 4th May episode of SNL Korea

Korea’s longest-running idol group Shinhwa (Eric, Kim Dongwan, Shin Hyesung, Lee Minwoo, Junjin, Andy) will be marking their comeback to the music scene with a hosting gig on SNL Korea.

On the morning of 16th April, according to verifications with several staff members, all 6 Shinhwa members will be hosting the upcoming 4th May episode of SNL Korea.

20130416091610423.jpg

According to a staff member, “With their extensive experience, talents and abilities to bring laughter to the viewers, the Shinhwa members will be able to put up a great show. Filming for parts of the episode will begin next week.”

Longets-running idol group Shinhwa made their debut in March 1998, and have not had any change of members in its 15 years. In addition to reaching the top of the music industry, the 6 members have also demonstrated their talents in their solo careers in various fields including variety and acting.

Anticipation is running high for the Shinhwa members to display their unique brand of humour to the rated-19 SNL Korea.

Meanwhile, Shinhwa is planning to return to the music scene after a year, with the release of their 11th album in early May. The group also successfully concluded their 15th anniversary concert at the Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium in March this year and is planning on embarking on their Asia tour from June onwards, covering countries including China, Hong Kong, Japan.

Credits:: Star News + Absolut Shinhwa