[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

I wonder when, early, mid or late May?! :D

2013.04.16 Shinhwa Preparing for May Album Release

After lasting 15 years in an idol world where most groups disband four or five years after their debuts on average, Shinhwa plans to make another return with a dance track.

23086036.jpg

The group is currently sweating it out for its upcoming album in May, which follows the 15th anniversary concert the group held in March.

Member Kim Dong Wan, who has been busy shooting his KBS1 drama Cheer Up, Mr. Kim, has even taken a short break from jTBC's Shinhwa Broadcast to spend his remaining time on preparations for the album.

Shinhwa plans again to return in all its idol glory.

A source close to Shinhwa told enews on April 16, "The members are currently trying to choose their promotional single. Two songs have been nominated as candidates, and they′ve already asked the dance team to put together some choreography."

The source added, "The group is the longest-running dance group, and it wouldn′t make sense for it to give up on dancing. You′ll be able to see Shinhwa dance again."

With this, Shinhwa plans to again rewrite idol history as the longest-running group.

Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan
Article by: Enewsworld

Guest pilyong

some people said if the title track will be a dance song, and the album title is 'we are forever a dancer, singer'.. is that right?

Guest linakyon

@pilyong Yeah i read somewhere that the title track will be a dance song and they are currently choosing one of two songs for the title track.About the album title i don't know...Shinhwa on SNL as Minwoo would say it's a daebak sageon!can't wait to see the return of Ero-Dongwan  :)

2013.04.18 Shinhwa Company Twitter Update: Roygen Fan Signing Event

Venue: Gimpo Airport Outlet 3rd Level Event Hall
Time: 20th April 2013 (Sat) 3 to 4PM KST (1hr)
How to participate: All customers to visit the outlet (First come first serve basis)
Participating Members: Eric, Lee Min Woo, Shin Hye Sung (3 person)

Gimpo airport outlets homepage: http://www.airportoutlet.co.kr/

Source: @ShinhwaCompany Twitter
Translation: 6Legend

========================================

GOSH I'M SO ENVY!!!!
May be JinWanDy will be at a later date?

[13.04.17] Reasons to look forward to Shinhwa’s ‘SNL Korea’ appearance

News about Shinhwa’s upcoming appearance on SNL Korea have been garnering much attention and interest.

20130416091610423.jpg
신화 ⓒ스타뉴스

Korea’s longest-running idol group Shinhwa (Eric, Kim Dongwan, Shin Hyesung, Lee Minwoo, Junjin, Andy) will be marking their comeback to the music scene with a hosting gig on SNL Korea.

On the morning of 16th April, according to verifications with several staff members, all 6 Shinhwa members will be hosting the upcoming 4th May episode of SNL Korea.

According to a staff member, “With their extensive experience, talents and abilities to bring laughter to the viewers, the Shinhwa members will be able to put up a great show. Filming for parts of the episode will begin next week.”

Longets-running idol group Shinhwa made their debut in March 1998, and have not had any change of members in its 15 years. In addition to reaching the top of the music industry, the 6 members have also demonstrated their talents in their solo careers in various fields including variety and acting.

Anticipation is running high for the Shinhwa members to display their unique brand of humour to the rated-19 SNL Korea.

Meanwhile, Shinhwa is planning to return to the music scene after a year, with the release of their 11th album in early May. The group also successfully concluded their 15th anniversary concert at the Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium in March this year and is planning on embarking on their Asia tour from June onwards, covering countries including China, Hong Kong, Japan.

Credits: Star News + Absolut Shinhwa

========================================================

“one wonders how would the rated-19 risqué comedy presented by the 30-something bachelors be like.” ehem there’s EroWan, RicSung "chilli" talks during the Face Reading episode and more on Shinbang so far…. :P

Still ROFL with Eric’s sharp reply back with “Does my wife hate kids or sleeping!!!” when he’s pushed with what if wife not want to have kid on Shinbang Sista episode.  How one to answer him back?! naughty XD

Guest pilyong

@linakyon @Phi so that's right? wow... I hope nothing bad happen like *cough*hyesung*cough*. but thinking about their amazing concert, i anticipate it sooo much. kyaaak~ will be my first Shinhwa album >< SNL... rated-19... not old enough.. duh... but Shinbang already 'give' me so much, i think.... :P

@pilyong, not sure how complicated the choreo is for their promo song but I think they do take to consideration of every members' condition. Still don't know why Hyesung hasn't gone for the knee surgery yet but he seems to be fine lately.... It's really hard to foresee accidents, I hope they're injure free for this comeback. :D

mommie Alice said: I have never watched SNL Korea.  What kind of program is it?  So it's just for one episode?

[sFSubs] 130418 Star Photo 'Best Idol Ever' 1st Place - Shinhwa

• Dailymotion

To download the videos, please visit our forum and check out the “SFSub Videos” section. You will need to have 10 posts in the forum to view the thread. Please reblog this post or use the links above to share the files. ShinhwaForever is trying to raise money for future projects to support our guys :). Thanks!

source/credit  : shinhwaforeversf

-------------------

woot woot  :)>- <:-P :-bd

[English Sub] Star Photo's "Best Idol Ever" - 1st Place Shinhwa

Dailymotion: http://adf.ly/NDVgU

*Adf.ly link by SFSubsr*

2013.04.18 Lee Jang Eon's FB Update: Work for 11th Album is Drawing to an End

Shinhwa members who are living in the recording studio together everyday because of the final recordings for 11th album. Yesterday and today, apart from talking about the album, the most commonly talked about topic is Cho Yongpil’s Bounce and 45th Anniversary. And things about the singers that each individual member likes.

Thinking about it, Cho Yongpil, who is releasing his full album after 10 years, has never once just let his own music journey take its own course. With the members saying “it is just our 15th anniversary”, it seems to embody their infinite respect for a big sunbaenim’s music and 45 years of time as well as their determination for Shinhwa’s future.

Today, where the work for 11th album is also drawing to an end and various important decisions have been made…somehow it is an early morning where I feel energized ^^

Source: LW's CEO Lee Jang Eon FB
Translation by malpabo.tumblr.com

2013.04.18 Tree Planet - Shinhwa Forest #2 Updates

1,000 trees were planted at Shinhwa Forest #2 at Seoul's 도봉구쌍문 neighborhood park.
This is the first time where fans of the same celebs plant 2 forests.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
Credit: Tree Planet Naver blog + AllaboutShinhwa

2013.04.19 Shinhwa’s Eric, Lee Min Woo, and Shin Hye Sung to Hold Surprise Fansigning

Giving fans a surprise present before Shinhwa’s official comeback, Eric, Lee Min Woo, and Shin Hye Sung will participate in a special fansigning just for the fans.

42624350.jpg

On April 20, the three Shinhwa members will be holding a fansigning with the men’s suit brand, Roygen, for which Shinhwa currently models.

The fansigning will be held from 3-4PM (KST) at the Gimpo Airport Outlet Mall. All fans are welcome to participate, but only 200 lucky fans will be able to receive signatures.

The event is first come first serve, and ticket numbers will be distributed from 11AM.

Meanwhile, Shinhwa will be returning with its 11th album in May.

Photo Credit: Shinhwa Company
Article: by Enewsworld

2013.04.19 Big Bang’s G-Dragon and Shinhwa Show Love for Cho Yong Pil’s ‘Bounce

Big Bang’s G-Dragon and Shinhwa became the latest singers to join the group of idols who are in love with legendary singer, Cho Yong Pil’s new song, Bounce.

On April 18, G-Dragon wrote on his Line account, “When you turn around / my heart starts to bounce, bounce, beats / in case we meet eyes / I’m scare to get caught / and hesitate for awhile before gathering courage / This pure heart that I’ve prepared all night / Can I confess?”

10867762.jpg

G-Dragon’s messages turned out to be the lyrics to Cho Yong Pil’s Bounce, showing that the young singer has also caught on to the Bounce crazy. He added that his heart is bouncing at the thought of doing a concert in Japan.

On the same day, Lee Jang Eon, the CEO of Live Works Company, wrote on his Facebook, “With the final recordings for the 11th album, the Shinhwa members who are currently living in the studio every day. We talked a lot about things other than the album, and the subject we talked most about was Cho Yong Pil’s Bounce, his 45th anniversary, and each members’ favorite songs of his.”

94725884.jpg

Lee Jang Eun continued, “Come to think of it, he’s just releasing an official album for the first time in ten years. Cho Yong Pil has never let his music journey just pass on by. ‘We’ve just only met our 15th anniversary,’ said the members, as their words were filled with endless respect towards the super senior’s music and the time of 45 years as well as the new determination towards Shinhwa.”

Along with G-Dragon and Shinhwa, Taeyang, Kara’s Kang Ji Young and Gyuri, SHINee’s Jonghyun, SNSD’s Taeyeon, Super Junior’s Ryeowook, ZE:A’s Minwoo, BTOB, 2AM, and many other idol stars have expressed their admiration towards Cho Yong Pil and his new song.

Cho Yong Pil has also expressed his gratitude to all the attention the new song has been receiving. He will be holding a special showcase for his album released on April 23.

Photo Credit: Line, Lee Jang Eon’s Facebook, YG Entertainment, Grace Hong
Article: Enewsworld

=======================================

2013.04.19 Shinhwa Chosen as the #1 Best Idol Group in the History of K-Pop

Fifteen years of experience doesn’t lie, as Shinhwa was recently chosen as the best idol group in the history of K-Pop.

45554534.jpg

On April 18, MBC every1’s Star N Photo unveiled the results of a survey taken by a total of 2,300 people, including rookie groups, entertainment reporters, music channel producers, present and past entertainment company staff members and managers, pop culture critics, as well as citizens in their teens to their 50s.

The top 30 idol groups from 1996 to 2012 were revealed through the survey, which covered different aspects, including looks, singing abilities, performance, teamwork, and variety skills. The list included Girls’ Generation, B2ST, Teen Top, and more.

95296479.jpg

Acquiring 107.1 points out of 125, Shinhwa was named first with Girls’ Generation chasing closely with 104.5 points.

Jun Jin and Andy accepted the trophy, thanking all those who participated and promising to work hard in their upcoming comeback.

Photo Credit: MBC every1
Article: Enewsworld

Guest loveoppayam

Good news for @yoyo_icecube and all SHCJ Malaysia

Twitter update from SHINHWA Fanbase @_shcj: [CONFIRMED] Shinhwa will be performing with snsd and AOA on 12th May at 2013 Asia Super Showcase in Malaysia! (via: @KAvenyou)

I hope they come to Indonesia too or at least I can attend Asia Super Show in malaysia

2013.04.19 Shinhwa‘s fans became the first fan club to plant two forests in their artist’s name!

Tree Planet, the company who planted Shinhwa’s first forest in Gangnam as well as 2NE1‘s forest in Africa, worked with the fan club once again to plant 1,000 trees. Shinhwa’s fan club is the first fan club ever to plant two forests dedicated to their favorite artists.

Fans all over the world donated to the project, and the ’2nd Shinhwa Forest’ will become a place of rest not only for the neighborhood’s inhabitants but also wild animals. Through the project, fans can make a forest in their celebrity’s name, and the forest provides a place of natural comfort for everyone.

Credit: allkpop
Credit

Credit: The Six Sense

Eric's: Chinese Fringetree ; HyeSung's: (Korean) Maple Tree

MinWoo's: Fragrant Snowbell; Andy's: Japanese Cornel

JunJin's: Japanese Cherry ; DongWan's: Three-flowered Maple

Credit: 星文连BO_俊腐驱己eternally + Inmyownmind1

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
Credit: Tree Planet Naver blog + AllaboutShinhwa

Guest vittoria_324

Shinhwa Company officially announced Hong Kong as the first stop of their 15th Anniversary Asia Grand Tour 2013.
The concert would be held at the AsiaWorld-Arena (Hong Kong), on 8 June 2013.

Group ticket buying for Overseas fans:
Please click the following link 

http://www.shinhwahk.com/paypal.html