[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

Guest shaghayegh_song

the difference is less than 3% now,wish it was the last day of voting.I don't think we can make it

BTW does anyone remember what happened during 2007's MKMF? Minwoo pulled out an hour before the start of the show.I wonder if Mnet and Shinhwa are in good terms otherwise Mnet might not want to give the award to Shinhwa this year

Guest Bellatina

I really hope we win guys! I've been a bit edgy with the polls since around last week, when the ratings were beginning to decline. I can see some other categories being turned over. But we just gotta keep voting, SPREAD THE WORD and make more accounts :]

Guest Bellatina

This voting proves all Shinhwa fans need to gather at one common place where they retrieve latest news, subs, fangirl together and be able to spread the word and reach out to fellow fans easier. This is what I was afraid of when Shinhwa achieved first place early in the voting process...

BUT ANYWAYS because we know Shinhwa deserves this award, let's just all try our best so that we can to support them to achieve this award. Let's push and sprint it since there is only 2 days left and we have 2% of us pulling on top. Make as much accounts as you can since its only 2 days anyways. Ask to use your family's accounts. Spread the word. Anything. But we all know that no matter which place Shinhwa falls in those rankings, they will remain #1 in our hearts. And we know the Legends will just continuing making awesome songs, packed full house concerts, their awesome variety skills.. and everything else. This ranking will not define their career or anything like that anyways, they have already achieved many and marked their name in KPop history. This ranking would have been proof that Shinhwa is still hot in the market even after 4 years of hiatus, their album was an extremely huge success and gained many new young fans, and despite being past the "idol expiration date". I think Shinhwa being #1 throughout these past weeks in the voting process already proves that. So as long as we strive for these last 2 days, no matter what rank Shinhwa places, I'm going to be satisfied with it.

lol.. I think I ranted in a way to get myself ready for the big D-day >< Anyways SHINWA SAN! SHINHWA FIGHTING!

-------

I'm not good with math, but if I calculate.. everytime we lose a .1%, we are behind by around 2000 votes?

Where's our allies by the way? Because i still diligently vote for BigBang and GDragon. But in Big Bang category, they no longer #1.  I dont want that happen to our ShinHwa.
Gaaaah this feeling , waiting for next day is killing me.

They are going to attend the Mnet Choice.  Better make them to go home with trophy right??
ShinChang ! Go! Go! Go!

Guest shaghayegh_song

Where's our allies by the way? Because i still diligently vote for BigBang and GDragon. But in Big Bang category, they no longer #1.  I dont want that happen to our ShinHwa.

Gaaaah this feeling , waiting for next day is killing me.

They are going to attend the Mnet Choice.  Better make them to go home with trophy right??

ShinChang ! Go! Go! Go!

Guest shaghayegh_song

someone on twitter said they're not going to attend the ceremony.can anyone confirm it?
Mnet doesn't give awards to groups who are not present,there was only one exception last year : big bang !