[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

OMG can anyone tell me what happened to Jinnie and why he had to have back surgery??? This is awful, I hope he is doing well and will recover real soon, this rocks my world and NOT in a good way!!!! :((

get well soon choongjae oppa! >:D< >:D<
don't force yourself, your health is no.1
we all know that you wanna give your best performances to shinhwa changjo
but don't worry, changjos understand your problem
so the main thing that you should do now is take a lot of rest and get better
andstopsmokingplease >.<

Guest quisty86

What about Hyesungie?? i remember reading somewhere that his knee also should got medical surgery not only medical treatment.

Guest lenakeem

omg oppas! you guys are not the 20 year olds you guy used to be! - we love you guys just as much, but you guys gotta be more careful! Hyesung with his knee, and Andy had some back problems too, and now Junjin's back injury sounds pretty serious...I hope they keep doing the shinhwa broadcast! merrr :( 

Guest ringdingdongjun

Shinhwa Kim Dong Wan Becomes the Poster Model for TOPIK in Japan

As one of the members of the longest running idol group in Korea, Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan became Japan’s 28th ‘Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK)’ poster model. 

With various hallyu stars, such as BoA and Kim Jang Hoon, chosen as the poster model every year, this is the first time a member of a group was chosen as the model by himself. 

Kim Dong Wan has been active in his activities as a Shinhwa member as well as a soloist in both Korea and Japan. 

18864162.jpg

The TOPIK will be taken by students in several educational institutes in Japan and this poster, carrying the face of the Shinhwa member, will also be distributed all throughout Japan. 

In recent years, the number of people taking the TOPIK has risen along with the popularity of hallyu internationally. 

In related news, Kim Dong Wan is awaiting the opening of his new movie Deranged on July 5, making it his return to the big screen in eight years. 

Photo Credit: The Korea Educational Foundation

SOURCE:enewsworld (www.enewsworld.com)

Guest matin

one of my friends ask me for somewhere she can download all shinhwa and hyesung albums...but I cant guide her coz all old mediafire and most of uploaders' file are removed ...so do you know anywhere????  

Guest quisty86

@shaghayegh_song It was mentioned that the physician strongly recommended the surgery but decided to delay the surgery so he can continue with Shinhwa activities. Checked Allkpop too to be sure. Here are other 2 links for reference :)http://global.mnet.com/news/newsdetail.m?searchNewsVO.news_id=201203261400_4726 http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2012/03/26/12-03-26-shin-hyesung-delays-knee-surgery-to-concentrate-on-shinhwa-activities/
@matin Just tell your friend to listen on youtube in the meantime since their older songs/albums aren't available for download on digital sites yet. Shinhwa has put up some of their older mvs on their youtube channel. Other sites, we'd have to avoid putting those here :) 

Guest matin

@matin Just tell your friend to listen on youtube in the meantime since their older songs/albums aren't available for download on digital sites yet. Shinhwa has put up some of their older mvs on their youtube channel. Other sites, we'd have to avoid putting those here

:)

Guest dontknock

Hi, I just found out that Andy guested in the show Escape From Crisis No.1 (not entirely sure about the title). I was wondering if you know any site where I can watch this ep even w/o subs? Thanks changjos!!