[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

Guest mmmango

so so disappointed :( and yes I agree, I would have understood if shinee won bc they were so close behind but hyuna & hyunseung only had 7% votes!!

Guest leimye

I was hoping and excited to check I shinhwa won. but surprisingly  its a bad news.and I also didn't understand what happen to the result. they are the highest to online voting. So basically they got half percent to the possibilities to be winner.Aish... its useless to explain. and the online voting is useless too....
Lets just be positive and as our Leader Eric said that they don't want to be greed they just want to enjoy and to be shinwha as long as the fans support them-And as Junjin said until the end he will be shinwha.And as a fan I will also support them till the end..  :\"> :x

Guest Bellatina

I have a feeling that Shinhwa did't win because of the fanwars going on between Shinhwa, SHINee and MBLAQ. Because we were all creating multiple accounts and maybe they thought it was not fair so they gave it to Hyuna and Hyunseong... My guesses anyways. And maybe judges felt the voting was filled with biased votes so the Special judges took matters into their own hands..... Personal guess.

they are announcing the winner of 20s choice performance now ^^

Update:

I dont get it!! was it just an act or did they really announce the winner?? 

Total BS!!! Hyuna and Hyeunsung won 20s Choice performance

:(

!! 

^^ Yes, let's all just put a smile on our face, congratulate the winners, and look on the brighter side...of things. ;) 
I'm kind of, just kind of looking forward to Wannie's upcoming film. I don't like mystery/suspicion/horror movies unless they have some kind of humor/comedy in them, but for Wannie's sake, I'll give it a go. I want to see the rest of the Shinhwa members at his premiere though! They have this special thing at premiere's whenever they go to support each other's film, that...I can't use words to explain haha.  

EDIT
Why have I not commented on Shinhwa's marriage plans. Hmm...to be honest, I'll be a little sad, but more so, I'll be happy they they've finally found the girl they can entrust their life to for the rest of their lives. I thought Dongwan wasn't ready for marriage yet haha; it seems he's changed his mind. 
The one who wants to marry before Dongwan...why do I feel like it's Eric. Wasn't it Kim Hee Sun who he had marriage plans with, but her parents didn't allow because he was too young for her? And that was very long ago. Anyway, I wonder who Dongwan's referring to? 

Mnet 20s was stupid... Shinhwa came first... the gap btw Shinhwa and Shinee widen.. and yet it was given to someone who only got 7%?!

how does that work?! I understand if online voting only counts 20% etc... 50%!! that's ridulcous..

if Shinee won, OK understandable.. *sighs* Shinee's good at performance...

but those 2 only did 1 song together... he can sing, not sure about her though...

Guest quisty86

Let's take the positive things from this experience and walk on :) Changjos worked hard together, we showed our passion and love for Shinhwa, and eventually we were able to take control of that we can control - the 50% :) Lol we're awesome haha it still makes me happy. 
Now hoping their Guangzhou concert will go smooth (no injuries jebal) with lots of loving and fanservice to the fans yeh? Haha.
You guys keep voting especially here! http://apps.8tv.com.my/8tvnitelive/2011/kpopchart.aspx - We suddenly went down T_T
Also, we've reached 2million mark for Venus MV! But don't stop now! Next target, 3 million hehe! 
I'm hoping Shinhwa Company officially starts its own merchandise store online and ship international too :( I really wanted the Return Shirt. 

Guest rovtheman

Let's take the positive things from this experience and walk on

:)

Changjos worked hard together, we showed our passion and love for Shinhwa, and eventually we were able to take control of that we can control - the 50%

:)

Lol we're awesome haha it still makes me happy. 

Now hoping their Guangzhou concert will go smooth (no injuries jebal) with lots of loving and fanservice to the fans yeh? Haha.

You guys keep voting especially here! 

http://apps.8tv.com.my/8tvnitelive/2011/kpopchart.aspx

- We suddenly went down T_T

Also, we've reached 2million mark for Venus MV! But don't stop now! Next target, 3 million hehe! 

I'm hoping Shinhwa Company officially starts its own merchandise store online and ship international too

:(

I really wanted the Return Shirt. 

Guest m@m@cit@

am I the only one who panicked at the marriage talk?
I think I would be really sad, honestly.
I feel so selfish now.

Guest shaghayegh_song

am I the only one who panicked at the marriage talk?

I think I would be really sad, honestly.

I feel so selfish now.