[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

Guest ramyunfave

one of my friends ask me for somewhere she can download all shinhwa and hyesung albums...but I cant guide her coz all old mediafire and most of uploaders' file are removed ...so do you know anywhere????  

What I did was I looked up their list of albums from wikipedia then googled and dloaded those that I could find. Somehow I was able to complete all their albums. I think I did that last jan. Its really hard to get hold of physical copies of their albums although I was able to get hold of their last 3 ones.

Guest Bellatina

Hi Guys! Have you been diligently voting for Shinhwa in MNet for 20s Performance? I've been checking everyday and since a few days ago the ratings have been dropping drastically. I thought it wouldn't be able to go down any lower but after checking today, I was proved wrong. As of now, Shinhwa was 40% before but now it has dropped to a 37.8%. It only takes SHINee 4% for them to recover 1st place.. Shinhwa Chanjos, where have you all been??

Guest shaghayegh_song

Hi Guys! Have you been diligently voting for Shinhwa in MNet for 20s Performance? I've been checking everyday and since a few days ago the ratings have been dropping drastically. I thought it wouldn't be able to go down any lower but after checking today, I was proved wrong. As of now, Shinhwa was 40% before but now it has dropped to a 37.8%. It only takes SHINee 4% for them to recover 1st place.. Shinhwa Chanjos, where have you all been??

I vote everyday

please keep voting,we can't lose to Shinee

:(

Guest shaghayegh_song

guys I want to be optimistic but I can't,what if they give the award to Shinee? we all know it's not all about the online votes and Shinee is under SME ... :-s

Let's just vote, vote, and vote ALL we can!! They're catching up pretty fast, so 4 days is still plenty of time for them to get to the top. I'm kind of panicking haha because the other 1st placers in the other categories are beginning to be overturned...so yeah...ACK!

Guest quisty86

Hmm don't panic about the percentage bec. that depends on the number of all voters. It just happens Mblaq's getting more votes now than before that's why Shinhwa's and Shinee's "percents" have gone down. But if you look at the difference of total votes bet. Shinhwa and Shinee, it's almost always in the range of +/-200,000 :) We have a few days left and now is the time to rally! We can maintain the lead and be more aggressive too (lol start borrowing your family's facebook? hahaha). Few days and some fandoms will have group voting plans for sure so let's try to make our lead wider. 
Now that's only part of the criteria. Don't forget to search 신화 on mnet (korea site), naver, nate etc - I'm not sure what sites are monitored but these are the popular search engines. 

Guest quisty86

omg! i don't why but i can't vote in the mnetglobal even if i use a different account. it just keep saying "please retry"

:(

(

Hmm don't panic about the percentage bec. that depends on the number of all voters. It just happens Mblaq's getting more votes now than before that's why Shinhwa's and Shinee's "percents" have gone down. But if you look at the difference of total votes bet. Shinhwa and Shinee, it's almost always in the range of +/-200,000

:)

We have a few days left and now is the time to rally! We can maintain the lead and be more aggressive too (lol start borrowing your family's facebook? hahaha). Few days and some fandoms will have group voting plans for sure so let's try to make our lead wider. 

Now that's only part of the criteria. Don't forget to search 

신화

on mnet (korea site), naver, nate etc - I'm not sure what sites are monitored but these are the popular search engines. 

Need Help!
Last few days, I encounter a problem. When I click voting complete, a page come out saying "PLEASE RETRY". Use Google chrome or IE are the same! I was not able to voting from them for a week.