[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

13 hours ago, moca_hanzel said:

Hi *wavesback* !! what do I call you though? hehehehe!!

well you know a lot to be honest, with Andy honestly since I became his fan he said in his interviews that he haven't dated for 7 years and I think that was after WGM days which I love that show by the way. sooo i'm really hoping that he maybe dating a non-celebrity because I don't want him to be lonely.

off topic:whose Lee Santa? 

but going back ,back in Xman days when Jongkook was on hiatus and there was a Shinhwa Special she gave Eric a caramel candy which made MC Yoo and Kang Hodong crazy (caramel have meaning behind it so..) that's all I know..

with Lee Hyori well they have both confirmed that the blind date didn't go well and they didn't like each other hehehehehe!! 

so for Wannie I have to check with the other Sunbaes to know.

as for Jang Nara gosh but I never heard of that,im sorry but my world only revolves around Shinhwa and other celebrity that I follow so I have limited information not unless it became a hot topic.

Call me inna :D

Well, I did my homework once I decided to stan Shinhwa. I watched a lot of Shinhwa's short video in YT. I watched X-Man, Strong Heart and any variety or reality show attended by Shinhwa or solo members.. You name it.. :lol:

WGM? Oh, you mean Andy & Solbi, right? I watched it too, hahahaha... Solbi tricked him cutely when they were in pool. Sometimes I just wonder if the character of bubble girl is suitable for Maknae.. Because he's so quite.. I mean he becomes so loud only when he meets his hyungs, hahahaha.. Amazing that Shinhwa Hyungs love to kiss Andy.. Especially Minu... Ouch, can Minu leave a little space for SHCJ? Hahahahaha

Lee Santa is Actor Lee Byung-hun. YEH had scandal with him during his birthday party. This scandal well known in Korea.

I watched X-Man when YEH gave caramel candy to Eric and MC Yoo & MC Kang made a fun on YEH by telling caramel is very sticky, hahahahaha... Idk, but I like girls like YEH and Lee Hyori.. Easy going and fun. I think this kinda of girls/woman are suitable with Shinhwa characters because Shinhwa is soooooooooooo loud. I just wonder if they meet calm and quite girls/woman probably they will get boring easily..

Yeappp... Hyori and Wannie blind date didn't go well because Hyori with her hip-hop clothes and Wannie wore the leather pant. And Wannie also kept Hyori's photo... When Hyori is still very dark, hahahahaha

• Like 1

image.gif

I am so hesitate to come here XD but my friend is now an official admin for this thread XD @innasalvatore

She really crazy about Shinhwa especially Eric Moon XD kkkk i have witness it, really ^^ Back then she also my Captain in Shipper thread and i can tell that she is doing a good jod as Captain in our ship, i know she will do the her best too as Admin in this Thread.

Always entertaining everytime watch Shinhwa in Variety Show, they have best chemistry, they also run for a very long time as Boyband, very inspiring for other Boyband and Girlband. I don't have much to say since i am very beginner following Shinhwa, haven't watch many of Shinhwa variety show image.gif

Inna thank you for invite me, i'll visit you time to time kkkkk~~~ i'll make sure to watch more Shinhwa variety show XD

PS : Weekly Idol Shinhwa episode, don't forget to tell me if it already subbed >.<

image.gif

PSS : Sorry for broken english image.gif

• Like 4

On 1/29/2017 at 6:49 AM, innasalvatore said:

Instead Eugene.. probably you can check about Jang Nara.. If I'm not wrong in Strong Heart tthe Host mentioned she dated one of guy from 1st generation Idol and Shinhwa photo in caption.. I dont know if it's only a bait lololol

Omo. I hope it's not DW because I'm still waiting for him and Nara to work together in a drama! ^_^

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hkana said:

Omo. I hope it's not DW because I'm still waiting for him and Nara to work together in a drama! ^_^

Really..? Nara is cute and girly...  And, Syungie prefers this kinda girl with a lot of Aegyo and Nara fits it. But who knows...  06 

Oppayam hates girls with big hands and big feet  03 but he dated a celebrity once right?  05

I always thought Oppayam prefers Models instead non-celebrity but he's a witty guy I think he would be a fun loving BF  63

My dream to see Oppayam and Eric work together in Drama.. love2

Protagonist vs Antagonist.. It would be amazing to see them in Dramaland..  wow

• Like 2

@innasalvatore She is! So cute and girly, and kind.  Oh Syung? :ph34r: Hmmm that makes me think XD 

I don't really know about their relationships, especially the old ones. The new ones, I heard and forgot. For DW the one that I remember the most is the one that he said had all the signs matched perfectly with him, dated for two years, and they broke up because they grew hating each other. Lmao it was so funny the way he said it, but at the same time, it's so realistic haha.  i forgot where he mentioned it though, I think it's on one of the variety shows they guested.

Protagonist vs antagonist, reminds me of Throw My Fist MV :D White vs Black Shinhwa huhuhu 

• Like 2

@hkana

Some juicy gossips about Shinhwain Shinhwa Variety show (old varieties) 

You know during talk show or variety show sometimes they got slipped words  27

Just my nonsense... But I wish Shinhwa date SHCJs because only Shinhwa Changjo can understand Shinhwa antics..  07 whether she's celebrity or non-celebrity  46

Image result for Eric Mun Kim Dong Wan

Yepppp! Eric & Wannie.. Shinhwa combo in Dramaland~~~

Not Rom-com or Makjang drama but a thriller or Saeguk...

Must be interesting... 106 106106

• Like 3

On 22/01/2017 at 8:34 PM, moca_hanzel said:

Very nice summary of their relationships..:wub:

On 10th anniversary, Dongwan: I am suddenly starting to feel that 10 years isn’t really a big deal. When we first made our debut, I thought that I’d be a father after 10 years….. (laughs) I think I’d like to spend the next 10 years like this.

Oppa have walked together for another 10 years..yeay...manseeee..\o/ sorry for not being an active SHCJ..like you told us "Shinhwa isn't responsible to your lifes." LOL..:D I need to work and continue my life but I always have that space for Shinhwa for the past 18 years..I hope they will make concerts to south east asia..for their 20th anniversary..

• Like 4